Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby kirbby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 am

"W-Wait.. Rose is gone?!" Orange Topaz looked upset. "If only I got to see her one last time.."

"Don't worry! I bet this 'Steven' has her gem! Right?" Blue Topaz looked up at Jade, awaiting for the answer. "D-Does he?"

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
warm heart, wagging tail,
and a smile just for you!

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
he/she/it ♡ audhd ♡ disabled
#1 cinnamoroll fan

active elsewhere ! ask for
discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yellow pearl

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 am

Name: Yellow Pearl
Cannon or Oc: Cannon
History: Made as a receptionist like gem for yellow diamond
Weapon : may add a weapon later. (It will not be a cannon weapon)
Crystal gem or homworld:? Homeworld
Gem?: pearl
Code word: Crystal gems
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:14 am

Yes both accepted homeworld can attack now)

Peridot looks at Garnet with puppy eyes ."Pluese ".She said she had steven do this before how hard could it be.

Jade nods."Yes he has her gem and powers ".She answers."We ready to head there "?

(Also we are only accepting the next ten and Who is Garnet again)?
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:23 am

Shinceon wrote:Spinel

She looked surprised when the gem glared at her, "oh, uh... sorry..." she let her bow disappear still not sure if they could trust the gem. She looked at Grandiderite, "I do to," she usually was cautious in case people were watching her but she defiantly felt something.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:25 pm

"I am! A-Are you, Orange Topaz?" The small gem was pretty excited. But that excitedness faded when she saw the worry on her friend's face. "Orange Topaz?"

The other gem was lost in a trance. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Should I warp us there? I know where the temple is. And if they're mad with you, I'll take the blame for the warp." She asked, looking over at Jade.

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
#1 cinnamoroll fan

discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:33 pm

"It doesn't matter you could if you wanted "shee said walkeed as jade stood on the platfrom of the warp
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 pm

"Okay." Orange Tolaz looked at her blue counterpart. "Don't float away, please."

One warp later.

There they were. The temple. Blue Topaz was holding onto Orange Topaz, just in case. Orange Topaz was surprised, though. The Temple had some drastic changes. And she didn't expect there to be a Hyman's house built around it. "What in the.."

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
#1 cinnamoroll fan

discord / socials
▬▬▬▬⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆▬▬▬▬
kirbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:33 pm

(( I believe I'm garnet because tracer has amethyst.))

"What now, peridot?" Garnet asked jokingly.

Grandiderite summoned more knives and threw them around in the air. "No invisible things here, or here, or here..." With every knife she threw, the odd feeling got stronger. Then a breeze came out of no where. "I think there's a ruby ship nearby looking for a place to land. I can feel the propellers." She whispered. "Let's scram before they shoot us." Grandiderite took her last smoke bomb, gathered everyone close and threw it at their feet, ending up in the temple house. "Sorry, Thulite, this might be awkward, but it's the safest place that no ship can land in."
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Spinel

She looked surprised, "wha-" she was interrupted when they teleported, she stumbled slightly feeling even more surprised. She looked at Grandiderite, "I-I thought that could only teleport one person."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm

"Well, so did I. It was kinda awkward, but we needed to get off that beach. It wasn't safe." Then she heard a warp pad activating. Grandiderite looked out the window to see what was going on. "Hey, look! Some topazes." She pointed and gave Spindel and Thulite some room to see. "And they're with Jade. They must be trouble." Her eyes glew ((is that a word?)) glowed a little at the thought of the violent gem.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me