Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby soonyoung » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Thulite
He growled quietly at her when she blew possibly sand on him to reveal where he was, He quickly tried to brush it off before he could be pounced on once more. "Why are you even attacking me? So what you think I have a grudge for the diamonds, But have you even tried talking to me about it?" He asked her now squinting as he had sand in his eyes, "Is not right for to strong gems like us to fight." He sighed.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Grandiderite and her new pal, Bacon, jogged back to the temple. She turned a corner and saw two gems fighting. She used a smoke bomb to get inside the house. "Bacon, you stay here, ok? I'll be right back." She set the puppy down and ran outside.

The teal gem leapt down on the sand, a few feet away from the sparring gems. "Who are you both and what are you doing here?" Grandiderite shouted over the mayhem. "Who's on what side?"
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makoto niijima » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 am

i cant really respond, this roleplay is going too fast .-. ))
makoto niijima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:05 am

Spinel

On top of the temple she was looking across the breach and then saw something, a teal silhouette. She started climb down the temple as fast as she could hoping it was Grandiderite. She knew that the gem may just run away again but hoped she could at least figure out the reason she was.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 am

Grandidierite turned at the sound of footsteps. "Hey Spindel! It seems we have some sparring gems here." She said casually. "This one-" she pointed to Rhocelle, "seems to have her gem on her shoulder and a hook weapon. And this one-" she pointed towards Thulite, "has an ankle gem, boots and invisibility." She summoned her weapon. "And by the stars on Thulite's outfit, I can tell he's most likely a crystal gem, and Rhocelle must be a Homeworld. Now here comes the final question- who's side am i on?" Grandiderite assumed battle stance and held her knife in front of her face. "This is the true test- am I a Homeworld gem or a crystal gem? If I entered the battle now, I would be against both sides." She relaxed and thought. "But for right now, I'll just wait and see what happens." she paused to see how the other gems would react to these few statements.

((G tends to have a temper like Thulite. I just realized that."

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 am

She shoot a look at Pearl ."Some on through them into the ocean".She said looking back Amber
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:39 am

(how tall is Grandidierite? Because Spinel is probably about as a little shorter then Pearl)
Spinel

She became confused as she looked at the gem and walked over to her, "what do you mean? You are the one that got me to join the crystal gems, you did to didn't you? And why did you run away from me when you were crying under the stairs?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:05 am

((She's slighter shorter then jasper, so about pearl's height. Also, I'm waiting for Noir or Amber to respond before g starts to fight ;) ))

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 pm

((Actually, I might make a mini post now.))

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:50 pm

(spinel did have some questions)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me