Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:36 am

Spinel

She climbed up to the top of the temple and sat down rapping her arms around her legs. She looked out to the ocean trying to figure out why Grandiderite ran away, she assumed she did something wrong but could not think what she did.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Grandiderite looked up as she felt something tapping on her shoulders. Big, gray clouds had gathered and were raining. This must be the rain I've heard about. she thought as it grew harder and heavier. Then a flash of light surprised her. its.. Beautiful. she thought. She stared at the flashes coming from above. Some were white-ish and others were more purple. A certain bolt lit up the entire dark night sky. wow. This planet is amazing. she lay back, letting the rain to pour on her face. Then a loud BOOM followed after a lightning strike. definetly beautiful. she laughed, allowing the rain to wash away her tears. Grandiderite jumped off the fence and began to run around the empty streets, splashing in the puddles, staring at lightning and counting the seconds until thunder. Then the teal gem noticed a small creature hiding underneath a box. "Oh, are you scared?" She cooed and reached for the small puppy. Thunder shook the air and the dog coiled. "It's ok. I'll get you somewhere safe." She picked up the small creature and ran into the woods.

((Heh I based this segment after real life because right now I'm sitting by my window watching the storm. It's one of my favorite things to do :3 also, could someone maybe take a few humans in the town? It might be useful. Thanks! I'll get Connie since Roxi left.))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Spinel

She felt rain start to fall on her, she sighed and looked down as the rain poured harder and harder. When she heard lightning she jumped backwards before realizing what it was. She sat back down in the wet grass watching the water hit the ocean.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Ok bismith needs taken as well as steven to)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Grandidierite ran, changing her outfit quickly to a cloak. She held the puppy close to her chest and desperately searched for shelter. "Here we go, buddy! This forest will be a nice place to wait out the storm." She sat down, sheltered under the leaves of the tree, and took the dog out from under her cloak. "Oh, you're a skinny little thing." Grandiderite rubbed the puppy's head affectionately. "I'll go see if I can get anything. You stay here, ok?" She removed her cloak and rapped it around the animal, hoping he'd stay put. She dashed off toward a large building with a donut on it. if humans eat these, surely a dog can! she thought. The teal gem attempted to open the door, but it was locked, so she broke through the glass window. wow, there's a whole ton of stuff around here! she grabbed some meat strips and water. "This will be ok." She thought and ran back to her dog.

((My hands need a rest x3x ))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Rhochelle
She laughed and lunged towards him, she dodged back from the flame and flipped backwards, she charged back at him and shoved him to the ground, she got ready to slash her hook across his ankle.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:33 pm

AmberDragon wrote:Amber
She laughed "nice one!" Amber's orange eyes were glowing with amusement "they looking for ya?"
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Thulite
He grunted from her shove that sent him to land hard on the sand as she now heald him down, His eyes narrowed and he Shapeshifted in to a small ball allowing him to roll away from underneath her. He shape shifted back into his normal form as he was now a couple meters away from her. He disapeared in thin air as he activated his Invisibility power, "I never knew a Rhochelle would be so Loyal to a diamond.." His smiled noticing how commited she was to hurt him and find the Peridot. "Are you a pearl?.." He asked coldly.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Yub ,I loved the look on her face it was f#unny to watch her react but also scary ."Peridot answered
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Rhochelle
"Of course I'm not a pearl, those sissys can't handle to shatter anything!" She blew dust off her hand and it landed on the now invisible gem.

Amber
"Well then, maybe we should stick together." She stared at her small form "where are your limb enhancers?"
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me