Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:14 am

"Wait. Are you the amber that hit white diamond?!" She snarled, recognizing the gem's voice. Grandiderite turned, hearing someone enter the dwelling. "Are you lapis? Zircon's friend?" Her rage was temporaraily distracted as she turned towards the blue gem.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 am

Spinel

She looked at Amber in surprise, "you hit White Diamond?!" She completely ignored the Lapis that walked in focusing on the Amber.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:49 am

Amber
"Well, yes" she sighed "the whole reason I am here."
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:53 am

Lion nudges amber
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:25 am

Thulite
He skidded down a steep high hill with a smirk, He heard voices nearby but shrugged it off as he forwards flipped onto the temples stone hand. There seemed to be a washing line with a couple Red shirts with Yellow stars hanging from the wire, "A Humam Lives here in the crystal Gems temple?" He muttered to himself in surprise looking at the clothes blowing in the wind. He looked down from the stone hand he was standing on and saw a small batch at the bottom, It seemed to be attached to the temple. He was curious to see who was there so he jumped down to the sand shore and slowly walked towards the entrance.

(Open.)
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:21 am

Everyone Roxi/Ymir left all her cannon charators are avaible inculding Bismith

Peridot

She walks up to Bismith puffed up ."Are you for the crystal gems ".she ask strenly not cosidering this gem may try to kill her
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:05 am

Rhochelle
Rochelle cackled and spotted a gem just about her height, she jumped down infront of him and looked into his eyes. "Hello there." She said in a teasing tone.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:30 am

Thulite
"Um, Hi."
He said simply taking a step back as the Rhochelle was too close to him making him feel uncomfortable. "Uh.. Are you a, Crystal gem?.." He asked her slowly trying to find the perfect words to talk to this new gem that had emerged.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Lego's are awesome wrote:Everyone Roxi/Ymir left all her cannon charators are avaible inculding Bismith

Oh man, that's too bad. Could I possibally have amethyst? She's a character I can relate to (a lot) and I'll put garnet up for grabs
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 pm

(oh, that is to bad ;-;)
AmberDragon wrote:Amber
"Well, yes" she sighed "the whole reason I am here."

Spinel

She did not know if she should respect the gem for doing that or just think that they are an idiot, "well that is... impressive I guess."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me