Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby ★ nirvana, » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Name;; Gwyneth Zynaria.
    Nicknames;; Gwyn, Gwyndolen.
    Age;; Unknown. Considering she's an elf, however, she could be thousands of years old. Most would estimate her to be around twenty-five in terms of appearance.
    Gender;; Female.
    Race;; High Elf.

Hair Color;; Blonde.
    Eye Color;; Green.
    Height;; 5'10".
    Weight;; 138lbs.
    Build;; Wiry, thin.

Positive Traits;; Intelligent, thoughtful, brave.
    Neutral Traits;; Ambitious, sarcastic, breezy.
    Negative Traits;; Close-minded, selfish, possessive.
    History;; Meh ... I'm working on it.
    Fighting Style;; A pure master at close-combat, unlike most elves. She mainly uses one-handed weapons, particularly war axes. She typically wears Falmer armor, though she is not a Snow Elf, obviously.

Sexuality;; Pansexual.
    Girlfriend;; None.
    Boyfriend;; None.
    Crush;; None as of yet.
    Kids;; Yeah, uh, no.

Occupation;; A "whelp" of the Companions, otherwise a normal Companion, not apart of the Circle or anything.
    House;; None. She lives in Jorrvaskr, but since she is typically traveling, she mostly resides in inns.
    Other;; The picture is of, again, my character. Don't use it without my permission. :P
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 pm

{accepted.}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:29 pm

(@Elania, Za'ji and Za'zah are asleep right now, if you want August to go and capture them.)
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Katarina looked at Gale with tear streaked eyes. "I know.... I heard you two. Hope you're proud of yourself for stealing Zach's affections from me..." She said.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Gwyneth entered the Bee and Barb, immediately glancing around at her surroundings. She had been sent to the Rift by the Companions to clear out a nuisance of a skeever den. She had already finished the job, and it had been quite easy - she'd also managed to fill up a few petty soul gems while she was at it, so perhaps if there was an enchanter nearby she would be able to give her two Elven war axes a simple enchantment or two. She sighed, approaching the innkeeper and lying a pouch of septims down on his desk. He sorted through it, then nodded, pointing her to her room.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Gale was so surprised at her accusation that he almost thought she was taunting him with it. He was about to retort when he teary eyes silenced him, and he threw his hands up in the air, now highly confused. Was she drunk? High off some bad skooma?
"What in Oblivion are you talking about?" Gale asked, incredulous, glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was listening in. Had someone told her something? "You have it backwards." Gale shot back, urging her to follow after him. "This isn't about me. This is about him. Zachariah hit his head in the Warrens. He's hurt. He needs help that our group can't provide; we have no healers. There's only so much restoration potions can do."
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 pm

"I heard him say I love you to you." Katarina said following him. Right now she wasn't in her right mind, wasn't thinking rationality.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Gale led her back through the canals, face still hidden as anger started to gnaw at him briefly. Tossing open the door to the ratway, he grabbed a torch from it's sconce to illuminate the halls as he rushed to return, Katarina in tow. "You heard..." His voice trailed off, and his voice was sadder now, softer. "Oh." He replied, putting two and two together. Somehow snippets of their conversation had made it to her, but she'd heard only part of it. "That's not...it wasn't like that." He struggled to pull down the rusty lever that lowered the wooden bridge to the Ragged Flagon, before crossing swiftly. "He's...he's quite infatuated with you." He didn't know his to explain without the sorrow returning, so he hoped the explanation would suffice.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Phydra couldn't help but notice the elf who walked in, eyes moving towards her for a moment or two in a sudden interest in the girl. Her armor was odd, but the bosmer could tell it was of falmor creations from unwanted meetings with the grotesque things. She immediately had respect for the Altmer due to the fact she absolutely hated the crouching scoundrels. Took pity on them, maybe. After short indulging into books she realized they did it for a purpose but those things were hard to kill and their axes left a mark.

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Katarina looked at him as she walked. "What?" She said. "I don't understand.... really?" She said. Was that true? Katarina was so confused.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me