Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:54 pm

"Absolutely not," Za'ji said. "We don't want to make a scene, and besides, I could still talk my way out of this. Just get my gear and wait. The wood elf at the bar is one of us too, she'll help you. Now, act like you're mad at the agent and trying to convince me otherwise."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Za'zah nodded. "What would you have do Za'ji?" He said. What she wanted him to do wasn't very clear to him though he had a good idea of it.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:25 pm

"If I'm not out in a week," Za'ji said, "Come in for me. See you soon." Raising her voice, she said "Yes, I know, my love, but it will only be until they're sure I'm not one of those accursed assassins. Don't worry, I'll be back to you soon enough." She hated herself for playing with Za'zah's feelings like this, but she had no choice. "Farewell, my dearest." Standing on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Added my second character. Sorry it took so long, I'm sorry, forms are a big weakness of mine. Σ(T。Tノ)ノ I'll make starting posts now. )))))))))))

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Phydra almost cringed herself. Za'ji obviously was talking about her "dearest" when she had asked for advice. Although that was not the biggest problem right then, she couldn't help but feel sorry for them both.

((kk quirl :D ))

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Username: Raff

Name: His biological name is unknown, but most call him "Crescendo". Crescendo means "increase in loudness or intensity" (referring to his boisterous nature).
    Alias: Crash (mainly for his clumsy tendencies).
    Age: Unknown. Believed to be in his early to mid-twenties.
    Race: Breton.

Personality: Most likely the one to end up as the comic relief of the group, Crescendo is witty and charming. He rarely takes anything seriously, but can still be sophisticated if the situation calls for it. He's not the brightest of them all, but he knows how to take a hint. He's not an idiot... Well, not entirely, at least. Very humorous, Crescendo oftentimes cracks innocent jokes at his friends and enemies, much to their chagrin. It's very possible that you'll be annoyed by him, but he means well. A total sweetheart, Crash can be considered too nice. He's very charitable and hospitable; if you look down on your luck, he'll instantly begin to favor you. However, one should not tamper with his friendships. Once you've hurt one of his friends, this cheerful persona will die out and be replaced with a cold-hearted killer. And once he's in this stage, he will stop at nothing to eliminate the threat.

Picture: art by F-AYN-T of dA
    Description: Crash is 5'4", clocking in at about 137 pounds. His eyes are a bright, emerald green, and he has a rather pale complexion. He wears a worn, dull red bandana around his neck, which he pulls up at times to cover his mouth. He has silver shoulder guards, as well as somewhat-rusted gauntlets (or is that blood?). Underneath his right gauntlet, his arm is covered from the elbow to his knuckles in bandages. This is due to severe, third-degree burn marks from a dragon. He wears a light red cloak, which is oftentimes seen flowing behind him. He only puts the hood on if he's in danger or if he doesn't wish to be seen. He also wears brown, ragged shirt with straps across the chest, as well as what looks to be a very dark brown corset around his middle. As far as pants go, he simply wears dark brown trousers. A star pendant hangs loosely around his neck, and he's never seen without it. But the strangest thing about him would have to be his hair. As if it were cut down the middle, half of his hair is a pitch black, and the other half, a snowy white. When asked about this, Crash says nothing of it and will try his best to change the subject.

Fighting Style: Crash prefers to fight up-close with brute force. Although he usually fights with his bare fists, he has two long-swords at the ready in case the need arises. Experienced in dual-wielding, but even he messes up at times.
    Weakness: Like I said before, he's not that bright. Mind games and stealthy tricks can easily stump him.

Sexuality: Bi-curious. He likes girls, but he can be swayed.
    Crush: N/A. PM me if you want this dork to like your character ; D ;
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A.
    Children: N/A.

House: N/A
    Other: oh god I'm late to the party xD
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:48 pm

"Za'ji....." Za'zah closed his eyes. He put his arms around her as he returned the kiss. "You have my heart my darling Za'ji...... for you..... I'll do whatever you wish." The hunter said.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Za'ji's heart melted a little as she saw the sincerity in Za'zah's eyes. He truly loved her, with his heart and soul. How in the names of all the gods could she tell him she didn't love him back? He'd be crushed, shattered beyond repair. She couldn't. She wasn't that cruel. She quickly broke away from his embrace and walked back over to the agent, wiping tears out of her eyes that that she wasn't quite sure were fake. "I'm ready, agent," She said. "Let's go, if we're to be going."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Zachariah took the waterskin, giving a nod of thanks as he took a drink of the relatively clean water, at least compared to the water he normally found within Riften. Even the Hold's purified water was filthy. He'd gotten sick just by taking a single sip of it once. He set it down on the nightstand then, with the supplies that Delvin had gathered while he was still unconscious, and turned his head to look at Katarina, sitting on the bed beside him. "What were you two talking about when you came in? You don't understand what?" he asked.

Gwyneth raised an eyebrow, turning to gaze at the Penitus Oculatus officer and the Khajiit. "Oh - is that so?" she mused, her eyes widening whenever the officer began to initiate the sequence of arrest.
    She let out a bark of laughter at Za'ji and Za'zah's conversation. It was too ... too fake to be real. Za'ji was trying far too hard to sound heartfelt, in her opinion. However, Za'zah she wasn't sure about ... He sounded as if he wasn't lying straight through his teeth. A notably remarkable and surprising feat for one of the Khajiit race.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Phydra for some reason felt a need to stay and talk to the elf before her. She will admit, the woman was quite the looker. 'Family matters more, Phydra.' The bosmer thought to herself, so her plan was to wait until they left the store and follow them from a distance, so at some point she could slit the argonians throat and rid her sister of the problem of prison. "Pardon?" She inquired to the girl before her

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me