Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby Aragami » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 am

xD Sorreh ;3; ))

Sylvia Silverwing
Nord
Female
Traveler/Assassin
Part of no groups
Doing: Heading towards blacksmith
Mood: Lightly alert
Open?: No
Tagged: Duviyn
"Hm... That's good, then.." she said, raising a brow as she looked at Duviyn, giving a bit of a smirk as she fixed her hood then continued as she went to the desk, "My sword, its been getting dull. Sadly it seems to go faster than my axe, but its expected.." Sylvia said as she pulled out her ebony sword, looking at the blacksmith, "You are familiar with ebony, yes?" she questioned, tilting her head.
Aragami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'pyrrhic » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:25 am

{I'll be posting soon, I just need a few, making a form for something else.
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:27 am

Okay I'm making another charrie so I have something to do while Auguseethus just stands around in Dragonsreach like a nincompoop}

Username:
Elaina

Name:
Ariaal Faeiath

Race:
Altmer

Personality:
On the surface, Ariaal seems soft, friendly, and loving, trusting, and willing to do anything for Yarl Elisef. In reality, Ariaal is manipulative and uses her beauty and race to her advantage, often to further the Stormcloak cause. She would love nothing more to see the Thalmor overthrown, and the Empire kicked out of Skyrim.

History:
Ariaal was surrounded by Thalmor from a young age. Her father was a high-ranking official of theirs, and was always having Thalmor meetings. She and her father moved to Solitude a short time after Skyrim's civil war broke out, in order to make sure the White-Gold Concordat was kept unbroken. Ariaal and her father never had a good relationship. Ariaal's mother died while giving birth to Ariaal, and her father couldn't forgive her for that.

When Ariaal was 17, she fell in love with a young Nord man. Knowing her father would never approve of the match, Ariaal and her lover planned to run away to Cyrodiil and get married. However, Ariaal's father found out about it from one of his informants. Pleased with the information, Ariaal's father clued General Tullius in on Stormcloak movements near Helgen. Ariaal and her lover were captured along with the Stormcloak soldiers there. Ariaal's lover was beheaded, and she could never forgive the Empire, the Thalmor, or her father for that. Right when Ariaal herself was about to be beheaded, Alduin attacked Helgen. She escaped with her now best friend Ralof, and joined the Stormcloak rebellion soon after in order to get revenge for the death of her lover.

While in Windhelm, Ariaal performed the Black Sacrament to arrange for the assassination of her father. After his death, Ariaal inherited Proudspire Manor, as well as her father's title of Thane of Solitude. Seeing that this could be incredibly useful, Ulfric Stormcloak assigned Ariaal to spy on Elisef, the Thalmor, and the Empire.

Description:
Ariaal, being an Altmer, is very tall. She is five foot eleven. She has yellowish skin and long, nearly white hair, which is almost always in a ponytail. She is also very slim and fit.

Ariaal wears blue fine clothes, steel, Stormcloak, or Elven armour, depending on what she is doing, all enchanted to give her extra magika and boost her destruction skills.

Fighting Style:
In combat, Ariaal casts lightning and flame spells simultaneously. When low on magika, she may also use an elven dagger. For fighting over very long ranges, Ariaal will use an elven bow and steel arrows.

Ariaal is incredibly skilled in destruction magic. She is also quite handy with her dagger, but not with swords or maces. Ariaal is pretty crappy with a bow.

Weakness:
Physical strength.

Stormcloak Spy

House:
Either stays in the Blue Palace, Winking Skeever, Palace of Kings, Candlehearth Hall or really just any inn depending on what she's doing.

Children:
Lawwwwwwlllllllzzzzzz

Crush or Significant Other:
Open-PM me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think the list is updated, but if anyone's character isn't on there or I got any information incorrect, please PM me. Also PM me if your character is in a faction but they aren't listed in the list of factions. <3

also houses. I have a feeling someone has a house but I forgot to mark it as theirs... :/

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby 'pyrrhic » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 am

[Anyone open? Still, and where are they?
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:21 am

{Well I guess I've got Ariaal open. She can be just about anywhere I guess but more specifically in Windhelm or Solitude}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 am

Duviyn
Duviyn Varo nodded, already reaching for his gloves. "I assume
you want your blades sharpened then, miss?" He asked, taking
a long look at the sword as he pulled on his leather gloves.
After a moment of observing the sword, he answered the wo-
man's second question. "Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Ebony
weapons are quite popular lately amongst those who can get
their hands on them. Not as powerful as Daedric weapons, but
then again, who can afford Daedric weapons anyhow?" He spoke
conversationally. He knew quite alot about weapons and by now
he had the funds to upgrade his shop and specialty, but he had
a special fondness for Dwarven blades. They held an unusual
charm for him, one that someone who made their own weapons
could appreciate.
OOC wrote:It's fine, haha. Just akward. ( *`ω´)

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragami » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Sylvia Silverwing
Nord
Female
Traveler/Assassin
Part of no groups
Doing: Heading towards blacksmith
Mood: Lightly alert
Open?: No
Tagged: Duviyn
"Yes I do.." Sylvia smiled as she placed the sword and axe in front of Duviyn, "Ah Daedric... I wish I could acquire those fabulous weapons, but you're quite right, price does almost everything." she said as she looked at the ebony weapons, "I'll stick to these always, though, I had these two ever since I was a young girl, I could never part with them. They hold so much." she then looked at the blacksmith, "I noticed you're Imperial... Do you have any trouble with Ulfric's dogs?" she asked, raising a brow, "I can help you out if you need any of them dealt with." Sylvia gave a slight grin as she said that, her eyes brightening up slightly. "I know, you probably don't expect a Nord to say that, but with how far the Stormcloaks are going, especially Ulfric, I can't really stand calling them Nords. Although I know both sides are going a bit out of hand, no offense."
Aragami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:11 pm

(Syo and Phydra, I think we should time-skip them to Whiterun already ...)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm all for that))
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostTail » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:05 am

(( Lol my name is Phydra yes hello
Should I start it off?))

Please forgive me for being absent, I am very busy and probably will be until school starts
FrostTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me