Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:06 am

Jade looks a the topaz's .."I can take you to the temple but the Pearl ,Fushion of a ruby and a sapphirre ,and the amethest don't trust me or like me and a purple one with rainbow I haven't seen since the gem wars ,shaddered my old best freind so.... ".She was no longer careing for homeworlds orders Just for the topaz's
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 am

Lion nudge his new freind protectively
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:38 am

SkeleLizard24 wrote:"I only think they're giving them to certain gems, like assassins. A peridot wouldn't have one of these." She laughed. "They're hard to acquire with the materials on Homeworld, so it's a privilege to use them. Warp pads are still probably going to be used most, but these little guys are quite useful."
———————————————————————
Garnet

Garnet warped into the temple house with the other Crystal gems. She saw an amber sitting on their couch with lion. "It's you again!"

(Sorry for inactivity!)
Spinel

She nodded, "I would imagine, what resources does it take to power that thing?" She was really interested in this new device but also was starting g to get worried about the portal closing.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 am

"Well, it needs warp pad dust, some of that goo that the peridots use in their marble machine-things, fresh water and magma to super heat it all and fuse it together. It's very complicated, but I still have two left, so we don't need to make new ones quite yet." The process was tiring, and Grandiderite wanted to find out about the new gem.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:53 am

Spinel

She nodded and walked a little closer to the portal, "this does not seem to be the same tho g as a warp pad so you may be able to go through it. But I feel as though he should talk to the crystal gens before trying to go through this."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:55 am

"That would be smart." Grandiderite replied. "It'll probably have disappeared after we ask, but who knows how long these things last." The portal was already shrinking fast. "C'mon, let's hurry!" She began to run towards the temple house.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:02 am

Spinel

She noticed it starting to shrink but was surprised when Grandiderite started to run. She ran forward trying to cat h up with the other gem, "where do you think the portal leads?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:11 am

"I don't know. Let me think. If I was that pink fluffy thing, where would I go?" Grandiderite thought out loud. "Probably to a cave or something. To eat." She didn't know much about that creature, but all earth things need to eat, so it was a good guess. She raced up the steps to the temple house and slammed open the door.

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:19 am

Spinel

She shrugged, "I guess," she took a step back when the door was slammed open and then walked in looking for the Crystal Gems.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 am

Garnet

Garnet looked up as the Grandiderite and a purple gem walked in. "Pearl, amethyst!" She called for some backup from the possibly hostile gems.

Grandidierite

"There's the creature!" She pointed at the lion sitting next to an amber. "Oh, and there's some new gem we saw. Looked like a bismuth, but i could've been mistaken." Grandiderite informed the fusion.

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me