Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

back by popular demand!

Postby sammy, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:30 pm

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii janus. iii sixteen. iiii tags: vittorio. ivi outside.

"i think they lose their 'people' card when they die," aldous said, though this wasn't a debate that he was particularly invested in. "it's more about... you know, killing mortals. that's like, a big 'no' for most of us. only in the most intense of situations." which he supposed it was, in a way. "and the undead aren't mortal. sort of the opposite." it was perhaps arbitrary, the ranking of what was right to kill and what wasn't, but it made sense in his own head, and he supposed that that was all that mattered. "the soldiers just circled. there were no shots fired. looks like there were, here." a glance around. he had seen people clutching at bullet wounds that gushed no blood, watched them hobble in the direction of what looked like a makeshift infirmary. everything about this place felt so hodgepodge.

"chiron. that's the one," it felt like a name aldous should have remembered, so he was thankful for the recollection. "well. he'll definitely be here, right? it's not too -"
    a glance at the sky as the sky rumbled once more, as though it were sighing, letting out a breath. "you've really annoyed someone up there." the distraction was minor. he wondered whether it was jupiter's wrath or his counterpart's, though the latter seemed more likely. "i dunno. think you're discounting yourself a bit there."

so the son of ares had been sent here, rather than getting here of his own volition. that made sense. he had heard tales of camp half-blood, the lack of structure, the loose attempt at what they called 'training' - there was no instance of lupa honing the skills of the demigods who attended here. "and you don't think she was right?" he asked. maybe he was pushing a little, but it was conversation. the campers were coming into view, injured but seemingly mostly alive, which he supposed was a testament to their skill - or a testament to the lack of skill from the enemy. "you got a lot of people here." there was a fire blazing, the flames a colour that he didn't normally attribute to fire. "and no common area."

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii thanatos. iii seventeen. iiii tags: quest group.
iv
i outside diner

the stress had been dying down, and then it was back. it was a shame. he would have liked the continuance of the banal, even for a little while. but sunglasses and burgers were put aside for favour of doors, and the roles appeared to reverse a little, ash gripped by a fear that he imagined had rivalled his own, in a way.

"and the doors of death being open, that's... bad, is it?" yes. obviously it was bad. ash wasn't beaming, he wasn't jumping for joy, he had teilo's shoulder in a vice grip and he looked flooded with thought. a glance toward aiden, desperate. "what're - what're the doors of death? he doesn't - he didn't tell me that. he didn't say that he was opening any doors, he just - what -" he shut his eyes, drew it back. he had no interest in rambling, not in general conversation and not in times of stress, so instead he rose his hand, put it on ash's. it wasn't much. it was something, though. he hoped it was something. "it's something to do with the ghosts, then." that conclusion seemed clear enough.

and if they were doors, then that meant exit. or entry.
    a quiet part of his mind wondered if that was where wilder had gone. if it had something to do with that. what he would give for an explanation from that blasted wraith right about now, what he would give to see that head poke around the door. his jaw set, free hand trembling of its own accord. he'd blame it on the cold. now wasn't the time to succumb to that growing dread, not again. his stomach was empty anyway - there was nothing to eject. sad, in a way, that that was the silver lining of the whole situation.

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii zeus iii eighteen. iiii tags: astoria, nicholas, vivienne.
ivicentralia, pennsylvania - zeus' fist.

orin should've felt bad. it had been rare for that kind of vitriol to spew in the past, normally followed by a bout of guilt, some form of regret, but none of that was there. he had said his piece. he had made his point. and vivienne had made hers. "might be in a church, but i don't think the sanctimonious stuff's gonna fly," was his final comment on the matter as astoria made took heed of his nod and vivienne turned in her huff.

"let there be dark," he murmured, half to himself - shut his eyes when his arm was gripped, dimming the lights for the sake of the shadows, and then -
    falling.

freefalling through the dark, into the shadows. it felt a bit like dying, his stomach dropping, the loss of his senses, the all-encompassing emptiness. it was fear, riding on the back of oblivion, the passenger of a driver who had no idea what cars were - and his heart felt as though it was going to stop for the second time that day, that eternity.

orin became very suddenly aware of how cold he was.
    which meant - "oh, you beauty," he opened his eyes. looked around. the rock formation, the trees, the snow on the ground. "they still haven't brought the sun back. you'd think they'd hurry up with that." to himself, mostly. zeus' fist. he hadn't been here in a while. it looked a bit smaller than he recalled. the whole place looked a little bit duller than it had in his reminiscent memory. regardless, he found himself grinning, if not for the miracle of landing, but for the confirmation that he was back, no matter how bitter, no matter how blighted. he had done the impossible. they had done the impossible. a short, sharp laugh. the fear was gone. a wave of victory. the sky groaned overhead. was that celebratory or fearful? he hoped for the former. mostly.

his attention turned quickly to astoria once the initial shock had passed. "you did it. crow, you've only gone and bloody done it. that was excellent," but that was a lot of power, and she was barefoot in the snow, which wasn't a very good idea in any sense - "are you alright?"
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:21 pm

──────── 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫
    [] | Athena Head Counselor | 15 | Male | ➡ Ma's Diner | Tags: Questing Group
    𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠
Teilo pointed to the diner's sock Pepsi coffee as the perpetrator, but Aiden didn't buy it. Still, the child of Thanatos was none too happy to find his father's gift plucked from his pocket. "Sorry," he apologized with little genuineness, passing the watch back to its owner. "You looked busy and I'm the only one who can talk to weapons." Not his best excuse, but it was one nonetheless. He gave Ash a thumbs up in response to the thank you; it paid off that he remembered what the older demigod liked, and Ash would be the lucky one to have something warm for the road. Teilo mentioned doors, and a ghost's lacking need for them. Aiden had to agree, it seemed silly for a ghost to need doors, and Teilo was the expert in that field anyway. Aiden had never seen a ghost. "The Doors of Death?" The spotlight turned on him. "Normally I'd call you stupid, but I can excuse your ignorance on this one." he sniffed, rubbing his cherry red nose. "They're a gateway to the underworld. From what I understand, Thanatos uses them to travel to and from down below to collect souls, so they're always opening and closing periodically, though it's probably not long enough for you to have such a visceral reaction." Aiden chewed his knuckle thoughtfully. "But they're not the main gateway, and Thanatos is the only god who can control them. Put plainly, their his doors. The last time they were... open open was that time when they got chained down so he couldn't move them. And I feel like he's not stupid enough to get chained up a third time, but it did happen twice."

Kveykva wrote:
    ──────── 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧
    ────────── 𝐟𝐭. 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐬
    [] | Hephaestus | 18 | Male | Campfire ➡ Cabin 7| Tags: Ophelia, Juliet
    ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒
"Will." The child of Hephaestus answered shortly. "Cabin nine." She was visibly shivering, but Wilhelm had nothing to offer her to make amends, as he was already down to just an undershirt despite the freezing weather. "Been away from camp fer a while, an' t' think I almost passed on it again." He sighed, breath misting in the air in front of him. The gunfire faded from a constant crackling to calculated pops, echoing on the settling winds. It sounded like the battle was drawing to a close, but he wouldn't say they won. After all, what did their enemy really lose? "She ain't dead, I say." Will added, clearly not one for conversations usually. "I had 'er in my sights, but somethin' happened. Disappeared when I pulled th' trigger with..." He scratched the back of his head. "Mighty frightening, I ain't sure what it was."

Religion felt like an odd topic, all things considered. "You're telling me. I was raised Episcopalian." Ryan chuckled. "Funny how that worked out." The trauma nurse grabbed an unoccupied chair, which were dwindling in number as things began to settle down within the cabin, and sat in it backward with his arms crossed on top of the backrest. "Ugh, let's skip the mister." he wrinkled his nose with an eye roll. "Makes a guy feel old, y'know? Ryan will do fine." Ryan presented the hospital badge on his scrubs, shaking it briefly before the badge snapped back into place by its pull cord. "You've got good taste for someone your age." a grin. Ryan had a special place in his heart for Indiana Jones. An eyebrow raised at the mention of "demigods" in the title, but he was intrigued nonetheless. "That explains a lot, but go ahead."

──────── 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
    [] | Horseman of the Apocalypse | 56 | Male | ➡ Centralia, PA | Tags: Orin, Astoria, Vivienne
    𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
Much of what had been said came from the heart. Nicholas didn't lecture them lightly, and he'd hoped that his words would make some kind of difference. In his experience, they impacted those who heard them, and he'd always been a phenomenal speaker. He'd even gotten similar compliments while mute, oddly enough; his professors considered him a well-spoken individual. Whether it was his muddled thoughts, a hint of pent-up anger, or the man losing his noble touch, the words spoken had done more harm than good. It took all of what the horseman possessed to bite his tongue and say nothing to the son of Zeus, who pointed out the obvious fact that Nicholas had a destiny to follow.

"Do you think this is the path I chose to walk?"

He wanted to say it. The words sat on his tongue, tainting it as poison does the blade of a sword. But they never left his lips, and the taste of blood filled his mouth. "Then go." His jaw set and he motioned to the door. "It's your choice. Just don't waste that free will you were given." There were no more words to be shared. The harbinger of armageddon accepted his fate and moved on from it, letting them go without a second thought. Apologies would fall on deaf ears, so none were offered. Orin and Astoria fell into the shadows, and Vivienne fled out the door. Death trusted she could keep herself safe, and he knew her once-beloved would continue to follow in her shadow.

Which left him alone, with only his ghosts for company, but their images faded and their voices grew distant as their grip on the world weakened.
Last edited by Kveykva on Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nothing can hurt me like you did anymore

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:24 pm

||Mirabelle Everhart|17|She/Her|Aphrodite|Head Counselor|Location: Outside Ma's Diner|Tags: Quest Group|

"The Doors of Death are open?"
Mirabelle did her very best to keep the shock from her tone. If her worried face was any indication, she was failing miserably. "That's not good." The minute the words were out of her mouth, she wanted to slap herself. No kidding, captain obvious. Wow. Way to go, Mira, I'm sure they all think you live up to the 'dumb blonde' stereotype now.

She was frozen, staring at the small group around Teilo while Aiden answered his question. Her stomach dropped through the ground. It would be stupid to think the incident of the Doors opening wasn't connected to Khione and Vivienne's attack on the camp. As much as she hated Lucy... the manipulative shrew had said something about another god being involved. A god the Grey Sisters wouldn't even mention by name. This can only mean... There was something bigger at hand. Something much, much bigger, and they were walking in blind.

||Juliet Pratten|16|She/Her|Hermes|Location: Cabin Seven|Tags: Ryan; Cabin 7 Crowd|

"Ryan! Cool, like Saving Private Ryan." War movies had never held any specific interest to Juliet, but she couldn't say the same for the the cinematography involved. "Also nice scrubs. Wait, why are you in scrubs? Nevermind, that doesn't matter. Okay, so Ryan, here's the scoop -" she leaned in a bit closer to the man, almost as if she were about to reveal some sort of grand secret. "Scene opens on a beautiful summer morning. The birds are singing, naiads sunning themselves by the beach, sounds of early morning sparring in the distance - you get the picture. Cut to demigods doing demigod things - archery, studying mythology, pegasus riding - you know, just basic everyday stuff. And then - lunchtime. It hits lunch and all of a sudden this white stuff starts falling from the sky. And we're thinking 'wait, that can't be snow. It's summer! What is this, Disney's Frozen?' And it gets really cold, right? So we're getting winter clothes out as the stuff is just piling up on the ground. The counsellors are all called in for a meeting, yada yada yada - turns out we are in Frozen but Elsa's evil this time. This chick - V-something; I'm not good with names - ice queen wannabe is apparently dumping snow on us for something that happened like -" she paused to count on her fingers, quickly turning back to Ryan.

"- five? six? years ago? I dunno but the point is she's out for revenge with help from mommy dearest. As the day goes on the snow just gets heavier and heavier until by the time we're playing Capture the Flag it's a full-on blizzard. And we're thinking, 'this is takeh shtuss!' but the game must go on, right? So we're playing Capture the Flag. People are freezing to death. Eventually the thing gets called off because the snow's so thick no one can see and it's cold as all hell. No one wins. People are still missing and stuff, so a bunch of us are out looking for them. A few come back with hypothermia. One doesn't come back at all. But that's not the end of it; venti start attacking people and there's a cool fight scene, you know like one of those scenes that flips between different people? Yeah, that - but eventually we deal with the venti, and everyone gets to the Big House for some tlc. But then the snow is too much for the Big House roof, and with a great klop the thing collapses! We were able to get a bunch of people out, and Laurel held up the thing with a big lightshow. Seventeen people. That's how many didn't make it.

"Cut to campfire, where Chiron announces the names and it sucks for everyone. Lots of crying. Put some sad violin music in there and it's gonna be a heart-wrencher. Then we all go off to bed 'cause everyone's chalisching from exhaustion. Next day - today - everything starts off in kind of a grieving haze. No problems except the obvious bad weather but everyone's destroyed about losing our friends and family. There's some big quest organised that headed off to take down the bad guys, but either that already failed or - more likely - they're still schlepping themselves to the bad guys' lair because not too long after they leave, we get hit with venti. And skeletons. And ghosts. It's like a war movie but with dead people and angry snow spirits. Oh wait, first we had lunch, where Lucifer - violin player over there - accused Sparky Sparky Boom Man - that's Orin, he's... well, I don't like what rumours I've heard; kinda bummed that the guy is gone - of being a traitor, and got in a fight with Riles and that one Ares kid. Then we get attacked by all sorts of monsters. I'll have to get the rundown on the battle, because I was... well, you know... shot, and hid in a bush so they wouldn't kill me. But basically think like epic fight scene; icy death army going up against crazy awesome demigod army with super cool magic powers. And then I think we won? I dunno, the dead guys just sort of... lost their juice and the venti fled not too long after. I think."

Now finished with her long-winded schpiel, Juliet flashed Ryan a proud grin. "I'm totally gonna make it into a movie someday. But now. Any questions?"

||Vivienne Isole|18|She/Her|Khione|Location: Centralia, PA|Tags: Nicholas|

She didn't know where she was going. She didn't care where she was going. She just needed to get out; to get away from the one person who had shown her kindness in the world. But that was all a trick. He had shown his true colours, and he was just like everybody else. I thought - I thought - I do not know what I thought. She could trust him? No, that was a stretch. She had only met him a day ago. But he saved me - he saved my life. Why would he do that only to turn and thrust a knife into my spinal column? It didn't make any sense. Nothing was making sense anymore. Her pulse was racing. Her lungs heaved for air with no discernable reason as to why.

Because I could not stop for Death -
No, wait. That wasn't a good choice.
There's a certain Slant of light,
Winter Afternoons –
"Nicholas Storm, the pleasure is all mine."
That oppresses, like the Heft
Of Cathedral Tunes –
"You want to know why they abandoned you, Vivienne? Why you were rejected by the safe haven for your people?"
Heavenly Hurt, it gives us –

"Because you left. You turned your back on them and told yourself lies that they wanted nothing to do with you until one day, you woke up and started to believe them."
We can find no scar,
"Are you okay?"
But internal difference –
"Viv, are you alright?"
Where the Meanings, are –
"Khione took you in, trained you like a dog to value yourself only by your utility to her."
"Don't listen to him, he's lying."
None may teach it –
"I won't let you die in a shallow grave."
Any –
"You're begging to go home, but you don't even have a home to go back to."
'Tis the seal Despair –
"I made you a promise. I told you I wouldn't let you die. I promised you that."
Despair -
"Do you think this is what Audra wants for you?"
D-Despair -
"Is this the way she wants you to use her memory?"
Des - Des - De -

"Augh!"
Ice exploded from her fingertips in the summer air outside the abandoned church. There was no rhyme or reason to the outburst. No logical explanation. No control. The bitter tears that streaked down her cheeks were evidence of that.

She propped herself against the wall, without a care that her powder-blue cloak would no doubt become smudged with dust and grime. Her back slid down as her knees buckled under her until she was kneeling on the ground, an ice-sheathed hand rooted firmly in her disheveled hair.

"What is happening to me?"
The words, barely above a whisper. She was unravelling. She knew that now; felt it within every fibre of her being. Her mind was shattered into a million pieces. How do I know what is real anymore? How do I know who to trust? She had thought she could trust Nicholas. She had thought she could trust Khione. But they had both lied to her; both fed her information she had wanted to hear. Information that would keep her useful to them. Is that all I am to these people? A tool to be used? A weapon to be fired? Is that all I have become!?

She wanted to scream. She wanted to rage. She wanted to put her fist through someone's face. But the only thing that lingered was the dull, throbbing feeling of emptiness. The hollow; aching sensation of being completely and utterly alone. But alone was safe. Alone, no one could hurt her.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

poured rain all over my sunny

Postby wanda. » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:30 am

──X𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 ────────────────
          xxx[ ] the crow - daughter of moros, eighteen, tags; orin. currently; zeus' fist.
      everything was moving far too quickly, she decided. the first thing she noticed was how bright it was, she hissed out a displeased swear that her mother wouldn’t have approved of - her eyes narrowing. freeing her hands of orin, she covered her eyes, adjusting ever so slightly, it didn’t help much but it was better than nothing. the second thing she noticed was that it was cold, but not in an unpleasant way, it was rather refreshing. that was until her feet started to literally freeze. she looked down confused, snow. that would explain why it was so bright. she hated it already. she was in snow. and she wasn’t wearing shoes. “ah, that’s an issue,” she murmured softly, the sound barely making it past her lips. she didn’t know exactly where they were, she had just moved to somewhere safe. this didn’t look very safe, however orin seemed quite pleased so she must have done something right.

her slightly dazed state came to an end as orin said her name, the one he gave her. she was quite fond of it. he was asking how she was - right. right - she should probably answer him. “fine, i’m absolutely,” she sounded slightly inebriated as she paused, took a shallow breath and swallowed, “fine,” she finished quite pathetically. she offered him a weak and rather strained smile before saying, “it should pass, i’ll be fine,” her tone stating it as a fact. and with that, everything stopped.
wanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Open & Accepting!

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 am

〖 ☾ 〗Ash Davis〖 ☾ 〗

Son of Hypnos ☼☽ Cabin 15 ☼☽ 17 ☼☽ Bisexual

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
Tags: Quest Group

Well it's not good is what Ash wanted to say but couldn't. His mind stuck in the possibilities of what could possibly happen if the doors of death were to be open. Every baddie would be let out and could cause havoc. Could also mean people could see past loved ones. But, keeping the doors of death open for more than mere minutes was nowhere near sunshine and rainbows. He feared what could escape out of Tartarus. "We need to be ready for what may come. Something way worse than Vivienne and her deranged mother." He had finally broke the seal of silence. Unfortunately the words weren't happy ones like he wish they could've been.

He knew he wasn't helping Teilo by telling him this but he was going to find out eventually. He eyes, darker than normal, holding a certain sorrow mixed with dread, turned away from the snow and to Teilo as he rested his hand on Ash's. His nerves eased up a little, enough to loosen his grip more. "I -I'm sorry, I know it's not what you want to hear." His eyes darted to their hands. "Thank you" he whispered before looking to Aiden as he gave more of an explanation. "Surely Thanatos can't be that much of a bloody idiot. Sorry." He looked at Teilo cheeks going red as he realized he just called his father an idiot.

『☼ ☀』 Mateo Cortez『☼ ☀』

Son of Hephaestus ♫ Cabin 9 ♫ 17 ♫ Pansexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags: Collin and Robyn ----> Will and Ophelia

Collin wasn't much help in the answers department it seemed. Mateo just had to figure it out for himself then. He nodded "And you take care of her or sherlocks not the only thing I'll be calling you." he said raising an eyebrow and pointing his axe at him. He kept an eye on them as they walked away and sighed. May as well make my way towards the campfire. He looked around at all the damaged caused to his other home by this attack. A part of him was angry that he couldn't defend his second home, maybe it would've made a difference if he had been there to help. You aren't that great, you wouldn't have made too much of a difference.

He made his way over and caught glimpses of a few people. As he got closer he caught sight of a long blonde haired boy, his eyebrow raised once more. He was with a dark haired girl who looked freezing. He hummed a little tune and his axe transformed into a guitar, he put it back in its case and headed over. "You sure know how to treat a girl brother." He smirked behind them. He shrugged off his coat and placed it on the girls shoulders. He sat down on the other side of Will "So what's all the chaos for Hermano mayor?" He asked looking at the giant of a man."And where's Jude?" He didn't look forward to the second questions answer.

【➸】 Finnick “Finn” Vouvali【➸】

Son of Apollo ☀ Cabin 7 ☀ 17 ☀ Questioning

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Tags: Stella, Cabin 7

Finn caught sight of the small smile that appeared before it had disappeared in a moments notice. "Not all of its bad, we get cool powers. Kind of like superheroes." He said. He held out his hand and light started gathering into a ball in it the size of a baseball. It was like a little sun within his hand. He closed his hand and the ball split into smaller balls then fizzled out. He didn't want her to be gloomy, it wasn't good for healing vibes and he just didn't want to see anymore sad faces.

"Go to the showers, fill this bucket with water then speak to either Ryan or Felix about heating it." He realized she may not know where the showers are. "You'll leave this cabin and keep walking straight past both the campfire and other cabin's and it should then be eight in front of your nose." he said giving her a smile. He hoped his solution would fair well for the injured girl. He was only just learning still and right now they can't afford any mess ups.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

killing the past and coming back to life

Postby sammy, » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:11 am

iv
i outside diner

the explanation came, though a lot to take in, and teilo found that it was doing nothing to stem the feeling of wrong. it only brought about more questions - if they were only operable by thanatos, then why did it feel wrong? if this was the work of his father, surely the pit of his stomach wouldn't be on a carousel ride, surely his head wouldn't be rushing with every stress hormone he had fought tooth and nail with.
    but he was. and so was ash.

the memory of what the daughter of apollo rose its head. "that girl, she said there was another god," he said. "but it can't be him, can it?" he didn't want that to be true. "it's not - i didn't come here, i didn't get sent that bleeding dream just so that i'd find out that he's involved in this, somehow." there was apprehension in his tone - he didn't know. "that can't be right. that's not right. it's something else. it's got to be - it's got to be something else. there's something we're missing."

he shut his eyes, as though that would prompt confirmation from his mostly elusive father, but none came. "we need to go." he decided. "no good sitting like lemons." he was doubting it even himself, the thought of pursuing, fighting against something that appeared to have even his father in a bind - if thanatos had been overpowered somehow, then he would be of no match. the god was a god. they were teenagers, and a majority of them were american, which didn't do too much to ease his mind. "get the burger and then head."

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii zeus iii eighteen. iiii tags: astoria - open.
ivizeus' fist - cabin twenty-three.

"you don't look too good," that certainly wasn't a lie, and it was confirmed when astoria fell, like she had been turned off, as though her plug had just been pulled. orin caught her. did his best to, anyway, stumbling a little from the surprise, and after the immediate reflexive response was done, there was a sense of panic. she's dead. "hey, hey, no. no, no, no, astoria, crow, stay with me. don't you dare - what are you doing? what's -" he had to adjust himself, to kneel so that he could position her back upon a bent knee. dead friends. "crow. you can't go, you can't leave, not now, it's not time yet, it's not -" she felt dead. she looked dead. she had dropped like a sack, a dead weight, and he wasn't having that. he couldn't have that. you were meant to look after her. "hey - crow, crow," a pulse. he needed to find a pulse.
    fingers went to her neck - and with a little searching, the seconds dragging like hours as he attempted to find the thrumming point, he felt it. a flutter underneath the skin. alive. just tired.
    he let out a breath he didn't realise he'd been holding. "warn a man next time, would you?" he murmured, a little relieved smile rising. the muttering silenced.

the clearing was bright. the church had been sort of bad, but this was worse - sunglasses. he had been given sunglasses. thank the literal heavens for that. fished out of his pocket and donned with his free hand, the difference was relieving on taxed eyes. with that out of the way, he jostled, picked astoria's limp body up bridal-style. "s'get you somewhere warm, yeah?"

orin walked. she was light, the journey easy, feet plodding through the woods, crushing the snow. a short walk, almost leisurely, but the grumbling remained, the static loud in the silence of the forest. a distraction, that was what he needed. just a little one. something to drown out the noise. "always look on the bright side of life,"
    it was the first one that came to mind.

"always look on the right side of life -"
    and so it continued. the camp came into view. there were bones scattered upon the ground, people limping in the direction of cabin seven, he assumed - and when the crowd outside was within sight, that was confirmed. but none of them looked at him. none of them caught sight of the dead man carrying the dead-looking girl from the woods. some just stared straight through them. he wondered if they were ghosts, if they weren't really there. "for life is quite absurd, and death's the final word,"
    but then he remembered the shades in the fields, and how they'd stopped staring when he'd put the glasses on, and a little bulb in his head. something appeared to be masking him. his father had granted him the gift of being ignored. that was rich. "you must always face the curtain with a bow."

the people milling from cabin seven were a little too much for him to handle. he didn't fancy the explanations for now - somewhere quiet, instead. somewhere unpopulated. somewhere comfortable - "forget about your sin,"
    the thanatos cabin loomed. close enough to moros, he thought. sure that the god wouldn't mind, given that they had stumbled through his doors. the deity had bigger things to complain about than imposters in his building, he imagined. so that was where he chose. "give the audience a grin,"

and inside, it was warm. quiet, in a sense similar to the underworld. he wondered if that was intentional, if death's cabin was meant to emulate his realm. "enjoy it, it's your last chance anyhow." an empty bed picked, astoria lowered onto it - carefully, he noted. "so always look on the bright side of death." a blanket retrieved, a moment of pause. would it be wrong to take his jacket from her? was that morally wrong? probably. he hadn't parted from it in a while. still, he supposed that if he was going to lend it out to anyone, then this was the person. "just before you draw your terminal breath." he wrapped her in it, checked her pulse again, and breathed out.

"maybe not that last bit, though, eh?" he pursed his lips in a smile, took the glasses off. "i've gotta do some rounds. i'll bring you something to eat later." he didn't imagine she could hear him, but good to let her know regardless, just in case. "if you wake up and you can't find me, just look for trouble. i'll be somewhere round there."
    before he slunk out, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. a grand white patch at the front of his fringe. that'd be difficult to explain away. never mind that.
    out he went.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Blood: Into the Storm - Open & Accepting!

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:32 am

〖 ☾ 〗Ash Davis〖 ☾ 〗

Son of Hypnos ☼☽ Cabin 15 ☼☽ 17 ☼☽ Bisexual

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
Tags: Quest Group

What daughter of Apollo? Another God? So many questions that he couldn't bring himself to ask. Teilo was rambling again, Ash twisted his hand underneath Teilo's and laced their fingers. His body doing before thinking. The gesture was only meant for comfort surely. He tried not to read into his actions thinking upon the last comments of the dark haired boys ramblings. What could they be missing?

Right the burger, he almost forgotten. His appetite wasn't fully there anymore but he knew he had to eat. Besides Aiden had ordered it for him, it's not like he could just say he didn't want it anymore. His ears perked up at the end of his sentence. His whole body flushed from head to toe. He must've misheard him right? "You-You mean head out." Of course you dimwit, what else would he mean?

The door flew open "Order for Ash!" A woman called out.Thank the gods "Here!" He called out and she headed over with a small bag. Ash slowly let go of Teilo's hand, trading it for the bag of food. "Thank you" he mumbled and she scurried back inside to the warmth. Jellybean nudged him in the back, Ash dug into the bags contents and pulled out a few fries. "Take it and then leave me alone you beast." The black mare gripped the fries out of the son of Hypnos' hand happily and chomped away. Ash shook his head with a low chuckle.

▶ ▷ ☁ ◁◀Emerson "Emmie" Grey ▶ ▷ ☁ ◁◀

Daughter of Zeus ☂ Cabin 1 ☂ 16 ☂ Heterosexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags: Conan

Just someone? Does he not know how to explain, time is fickle I guess. So is describing someone you don't know I'd assume. Emerson's hand moved to the back of her neck. She wanted to know desperately but she couldn't help him most likely, even if he were to describe the guy he had seen.

"Don't worry, the cabins are warm enough. I despise the cold."She smiled getting up as well and brushing the snow from her legs. "We get the biggest cabin, Hera's comes at a close second." She stated looking in the direction of her cabin. She started taking a few steps then stopped at the mention of accents. There were only a select few campers she knew who had accents, Orin being one. "It can't be him. He's gone." She whispered to herself shoving the hope she held down. She turned back around to face Conan with a smile "Come on so we don't freeze." She turned back around, her smile melted away instantly. It couldn't possibly be him in Conan's vision.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the world's much uglier than we gave it credit for

Postby sammy, » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 am

( *:・゚ ) xxxx𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 !! x─────ix
x──────i ii janus. iii sixteen. iiii tags: emmie. ivi the campfire
- cabin one.

he walked alongside her, vaguely catching the whisper before it was away in the chilly breeze. he wasn't sure what she'd said. something about someone being gone - her brother, maybe. that would make sense, with the context clues. "so, this vivienne," he said as they approached the largest cabin. "she's behind this, right? it's not just climate change." conan was trying to figure out how this tied in - if it did at all. "what's her beef?"

information gathering. that was something he was alright at. they approached the door, and when they entered, conan felt the warmth of the room, a welcome change from the bitter cold. "jesus." he murmured, rubbing his hands over his arms for the heat of the friction. "fancy in here, isn't it? how many of you are -" his eyes fell on a bed, the table on the side messy, clothes crumpled around the foot of it. some were shredded, ruined, saturated with blood or dirt. "rough time then, huh?"

he got a little closer. it wasn't that he was trying to pry, but there was something that rose his curiosity - photos on the side. a boy with curly hair. "that's him." he said, raising his eyebrows. "the guy i saw. that's him." a glance back. "looked older, though. something weird with his hair. who is he?" he was trying to grasp at what the man had said, but it had sifted away. "your brother, obviously, if he's sleeping in here, but -"

"i lost my brother,"

uh oh.

iv
i outside diner

"yeah, of course i do," teilo said, a little frown appearing on his face. "what else would i mean?" he shook it off, raised his head when the door opened, a lady with the promised burger. good. little else to wait around for, thankfully. he didn't like the diner. he wanted to be out, to go and do something with the energy that had settled uncomfortably over his being. the nausea had mostly passed, which was good, but the disquiet hadn't.

the hand was gone from his. it was odd, because he'd barely noticed that it had been there, just automatically accepted it as present, but when it wasn't there, he felt its absence, put it in his pocket to replace the feeling. not quite the same, but it would do. the moment was over. he drifted over to heinz, looking the pegasus in the eye - a moment of understanding between the two of them, though he had no propensity to actually communicate with the beast. neither of them wanted him vomiting while he was saddled. so it would have to be a gentle journey.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:11 pm

──────── 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫
    [] | Athena Head Counselor | 15 | Male | ➡ Ma's Diner | Tags: Questing Group
    𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠
Within moments, there was an eruption of conversation spoken in hushed tones, just barely above the blustering winds. Mira didn't have much to offer, but Ash sounded as though he shared Aiden's opinion on the matter. "You talked to your dad." The child of Athena recalled briefly. Teilo hadn't gone into the specifics of it, but with the way he was reacting now, Aiden wouldn't say his father informed him of any monkey business going on behind the scenes. At the mention of Lucy, Aiden made a face. "Eugh, yeah. Lucy did say something about another god lurking behind the scenes." He hadn't forgotten that morning's meeting just yet. "She didn't really have anything nice to say about Thanatos in that conversation, but I have to agree with her point. From what I remember about him, he's not really a fickle or combative god. Thanatos didn't even pick a side in any of the wars before." Still, it begged the question of why. "What if it's Kingston?" He chimed, voicing the question on everyone's minds.

Before anymore discussion could be had on the matter, one of the waitstaff delivered Ash's order and swiftly retreated back inside, clearly not taken with today's weather. Aiden couldn't say he blamed her. "We need to go." Aiden nodded. "Agreed, we can mull it over on the road. The sooner we get out of this, the better." Wayfinder stood calmly from where he'd been tied to the rack, but he welcomed his rider with a butt to the shoulder as Aiden untied his reins. "Hey, bud." He murmured, patting the stallion's nose before beginning the arduous process of mounting the pegasus.

Kveykva wrote:
    ──────── 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧
    ────────── 𝐟𝐭. 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐬
    [] | Hephaestus | 18 | Male | Campfire ➡ Cabin 7| Tags: Ophelia, Juliet
    ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒
"Will." The child of Hephaestus answered shortly. "Cabin nine." She was visibly shivering, but Wilhelm had nothing to offer her to make amends, as he was already down to just an undershirt despite the freezing weather. "Been away from camp fer a while, an' t' think I almost passed on it again." He sighed, breath misting in the air in front of him. The gunfire faded from a constant crackling to calculated pops, echoing on the settling winds. It sounded like the battle was drawing to a close, but he wouldn't say they won. After all, what did their enemy really lose? "She ain't dead, I say." Will added, clearly not one for conversations usually. "I had 'er in my sights, but somethin' happened. Disappeared when I pulled th' trigger with..." He scratched the back of his head. "Mighty frightening, I ain't sure what it was."

Ryan performed finger guns towards the girl, offering a pleased grin. "That's the one. I was actually named after Abram Joseph Ryan, but I don't mind being mistaken for Matt Damon either." He settled back, attentively listening as she began spinning her tale. She started with Disney's Frozen, of all things; he assumed more movie references were to come. She exaggerated a lot it seemed, but it was pretty easy to keep up with, aside from wracking his brain to try and remember a dozen mythology terms he'd never considered important until now. "Naiads. Those are... the tree people, right? or have I got them backwards?" Ryan would have to keep up the facade for a little while, at least until his time here was done.

As her story went on, the smile faded from Ryan's face, and his eyes crept wide open. The Big House; that must have been the ruins he and the hunter had been at earlier when he'd arrived. It happened yesterday, and they were still fighting? They'd put together a quest the next morning, sent them off, and something happened during lunch. Lucifer─Lucy, had gotten into it with someone named Orin, which had resulted in his departure. Ryan couldn't tell what she meant by that; normally people weren't so relaxed when talking about death, but in her case, everything was up in the air. "Questions?!" His voice barely crept above a whisper as he ran a hand through his hair. "You─You're tellin' me seventeen people died in a housing collapse, half of you got severe hypothermia, you guys just got attacked and dozens more people could be dying, and you're telling it to me like you'd make it into the next blockbuster film?!" He sighed, head in his hands. "No, no I guess it all makes sense. Or something, I don't─I don't know." It was all a little much to take in. "You said something happened five years ago, right? What─What year was that? What happened then?"

──────── 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
    [] | Horseman of the Apocalypse | 56 | Male | ➡ Centralia, PA | Tags: Vivienne
    𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
Just outside the church, the ivory-coated stallion stood near the treeline, picking leaves and blades of grass in search of the plant with the best flavor. Xaliphax's lunch was interrupted by the presence of another exiting the building. They recognized Vivienne, and when the daughter of Khione's outburst came, he was unfazed. His tail flicked idly, and the pale horse considered returning to its meal, but it and Vivienne had unfinished business. Thus, Xaliphax nosed his way into his saddlebags and grasped a brush in his teeth, carrying it carefully over to the girl sitting in a heap next to the church. The stallion tossed the brush into her lap, snorting vocally and shaking its head. It then pawed at the dirt, as if demanding to be brushed. And it didn't look as though he would be so willing to get his pristine coat covered in grime.

- ✦ -
Nicholas spent a fair amount of time in silence, self-loathing in a church empty beyond himself. The ghosts had fled, the Doors had been called away, and the living had departed some time ago. An overwhelming sense of "alone" settled in the interior, unwanted but familiar. How much time had passed? The clock read thirty minutes past, but the horseman could still pick out a single girl lingering around. He doubted she'd want his company, but there wasn't any harm in checking. At least, no harm towards her.

Nicholas crept outside, the church doors opening and the stars giving way to the god without so much as a creak to signify his presence. He wasn't sure how to approach this, he imagined she was still cross over the chiding still fresh in his mind. After a few minutes of indecision, he raised his hands non-threateningly, wings tucked away from sight. "Vivienne, I... uh," Death took a single step towards her. "This may not be the best idea on my part," his fight with Moxie at Final Witness came to mind, "but I'm rather notorious for not learning my lesson." He kept an eye out for her hands, very aware that the ice surrounding him may very well end up spiking him in the chest if he made any sudden movements. Eventually, Nicholas made it close enough to pull the daughter of Khione into a hug, cold as the grave. "I'm sorry. I didn't... mean to make you cry..."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

take everything I have ‘til there is nothing left

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:24 pm

||Mirabelle Everhart|17|She/Her|Aphrodite|Head Counselor|Location: Outside Laurel's Aunt's|Tags: Quest Group|

Mirabelle bit back a scowl at the mention of Lucy's name, but resumed tightening Firefly's tack nonetheless. She had just barely finished, nodding along with the conversation and offering a noise in assent every so often, when Aiden's words sent a chill up her spine. Her blood ran cold. What if Kingston is the other god? It was a possibility. A possibility she didn't like in the least. He was the Defence Minister for the United Kingdom - she knew that now; thanks to Teilo. She was out of the loop with UK politics herself. And it sounded like he had risen quickly to the position. Teilo seemed convinced that he had some 'help' getting there, and Mirabelle was not unsure of that.

They discussed the subject further as they rode, occasionally falling silent due to the blustering winds. Mirabelle had voiced her own concerns about Kingston; mainly that he seemed to be working against the demigods as a whole and it also appeared that he had a lot of sway with the public. "He knows how to manipulate an audience." Those were her words exactly.

The journey wasn't all that long, but the temperatures were starting to plunge further the later it got into the night. By the time they reached Laurel's Aunt's house, Mirabelle was doing her best to keep from shivering. The pegasi were seen off; the keys to the large tan van handed over unceremoniously. A half-hearted promise to return the van in one piece. And then she was handing the keys to Teilo, and they were walking towards the vehicle sat in the driveway like a fat, complacent beetle.

"I - I've got the front seat, yes?" Just a hair above a whisper; her speech directed solely at Teilo. Despite her efforts, it was clear how little Mirabelle wanted to get inside that metallic beast. Not only would she have potential motion sickness to worry about, but fitting ten demigods into a relatively small space? That was not her idea of a good time. Still, the car was designed for it, at least. That didn't change the fact of how small it would feel with everyone packed inside like sardines. She had never liked small spaces, or even any space that felt small but wasn't. This was not something she liked to advertise. Mirabelle Everhart was not a complainer, and she wasn't about to start now. Look on the bright side, she told herself, rubbing her arms for warmth. At least a car has heat. That would be a welcome change from the frigid air; the air that made her body tremble and her teeth chatter and her nose run down her face. It was not an attractive look. At least in the car, she would have a moment to clean herself up. In the car, she would be able to feel her fingers.

||Juliet Pratten|16|She/Her|Hermes|Location: Cabin Seven|Tags: Ryan; Cabin 7 Crowd|

"Naiads? Uhh, duh, they're the water nymphs. Geez, did you just skip Greek mythology lessons entirely?" Juliet snorted, rolling her eyes at the older camper's ignorance. Apollo kids weren't always that intelligent, she had to remind herself. Still, that was kind of basic.

Her heart sank as he reminded her of the weight of the situation. A sad expression quickly overcame her face, only to be replaced with an annoyed glare seconds later. "Look, Private Ryan. Don't you think I know that? Don't you think I know how screwed up everything is!?" She took a breath to reign in her frustration, but offered no apology whatsoever for snapping at the older man. "I got shot, my friends are dead, and my secret ex-girlfriend is going off to save the world on some stupid, hare-brained quest while we're all just plopped here like sitting ducks. So no. NONE of this is okay. But you know what? We all freakin' know that! Nobody needs to be reminded how screwed up everything is. But do I plotz? No. I cope. I joke around, make movie references. It's what I do, and if I do anything else I'm gonna be a meshuggener. You got that, soldier?"

Yeah. Okay. Maybe that was a bit harsh. Juliet took a deep breath in to collect herself. In doing so, her brain caught up with her. Comprehension of Ryan's final question settled over her like dew on a summer morning. "Dude, it's twenty-twenty. You do the math." Any prior sharpness to her tone drifted away, leaving only her usual snark. The note of humour sounded wrong somehow; discordant amidst the sea of roiling emotion she had just discharged. "And you'd have to ask someone else about the whole 'five years back' thing. I wasn't here for it. All I know is some girl got killed, and her girlfriend or whatever pulled a hissy fit and then left. I mean yeah. It sucks. I probably woulda done the same thing."

||Vivienne Isole|18|She/Her|Khione|Location: Centralia, PA|Tags: Nicholas|

She barely even noticed Xaliphax's approach. Her mind was still screaming; a cacophony of torturous memories that played out in a sick, nonsensical slide show. She didn't even see the ice sheathing her body; the aura of cold that surrounded her in a ten-foot radius.

The equine was asking to be brushed. Demanding it. She didn't register. Not even when the brush was tossed into her lap. Not even when he snorted and pawed at the ground. She didn't register his presence at all. It was like she wasn't even there; an empty husk of a human being sitting on the frost-covered ground.

Her mind was broken. There was no other way to describe it. Like a mosaic; the shattered pieces gleaming cruelly in the evening light. There were voices. Many, many voices, all speaking over each other and yelling their contradictions at one another.

"I know what y' lost, ma'am, and 'm sorry fer it." "i'm sorry that you lost her." "i'm sorry -" "i'm so, so sorry, but you have to stop. please. we can't lose anyone else vivienne, please, please." I am sorry. "Don't be sorry, you haven't failed. You haven't failed me. Nothing I ask of you is worth your life." I am sorry. "Weakling." "they should've done more for you. at camp. they could've saved her." "it's not right, vivienne, and it's not fair, but it's - half of us had no idea. we're just trying to get by, we just want to be safe. please -" "Mercy will get you nowhere." "I won't let you die in a shallow grave." Why? "for what it's worth, i get it. i get why you're here and not there." "i don't want to fight you, but i can't -" "You are a disgrace -" "sorry. you don't wanna hear it." "I made you a promise -" Promises are meant to be broken. "Get out of my sight." "last thing you wanna hear is me pretending to be the... the good guy. but i get it. if that means anything to you." " -revenge is for the weak." "I taught you better than this." "I told you I wouldn't let you die. I promised you that." "i'm so sorry, vivienne." "don't you dare talk to me about suffering, vivienne, daughter of khione." "Someone who can handle the hurt of losing someone or being betrayed is strong." "You do want to be strong, don't you?" "- do you think this is what Audra wants for you? Is this the way she wants you to use her memory?" None of this will fill the hole you feel inside." "- i didn't get to have any retribution. he was there and then he was gone and i was the only one who knew what had happened to him." Stop. "Do you think one of those half-blood imbeciles would spare you if they had the chance?" "If y' move, I will kill you." "i don't get revenge." "please -" Stop! "Khione took you in, trained you like a dog to value yourself only by your utility to her." "No amount of revenge will bring someone back or make people realize their mistakes." "i don't get to put a bolt through anyone who i think had something to do with it." "- please, please don't." "- you are not the only person on this planet who is going through something." "No one can understand the way you feel. Not fully, but have you let anyone try?"

She didn't even hear him approach. She didn't even see as he made his way to her until he wrapped his arms around her and she regained some semblance of awareness. She didn't move. She didn't speak. Still and cold as the ice that had crept up her limbs.

Nicholas was also cold. He shouldn't be cold. People should be warm. People that were not her. Why was his skin colder than hers?

It was this of all things that caused her to come back to reality; fractured as her state of being still was. "You are cold." A statement. Factual. Devoid of any emotional attachment. But it requested an answer.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me