Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Accepting

Postby cocobear2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Allure finished running laps. She sat on the sidelines, watching everyone. (Haha I have no idea what to write )
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Mr. Flynn walked in. "Since it's your first day, why don't we have some fun here? Dodgeball anyone?" He took the ball and passed it to Allure.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Azmeril wrote:
hot!chocolate! wrote:jason walked over to the girl in the stands and leand over and looked at her "you better do your laps..." he held out his hand and smiled charmingly "and im jason,you are?"

"Aleina," I said slowly, "But most people just call me Leina."
I looked over to the people doing their laps, some with wings, some with powers I didn't think possible.
"Where I am?" I asked, my tone almost on the edge of despair.

jason semi-facepalmed "really? are you in denial ? this is a schoo lto hep people with pooooweers, ok?" he laughed "didnt you go threw finding your power?"
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Allure looked at the gym teacher. "Um. Okay." She caught the ball, and looked around. She threw the ball to Jason lightly. After she threw it, she backed up, hoping he wouldn't peg it at her. She sighed softly to herself, watching the ball fly through the air.
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:09 pm

"Whoa! Slow down! We don't have teams yet!" Mr. Flynn blew his whistle. "Pick you teams and stand on either side of this line." He pointed down to a yellow line. Mr. Flynn walked over to the wall and dimmed the lights slightly. The yellow line glowed to make it easier to see.

(I think 5 or 6 on a team?)
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Allure blushed in embarrassment. She walked over to the one side, looking towards the ground. (Whoops. I was going to say what about the teams. Team 5. :) )
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 pm

(No, two teams, five to six players on a team :))

"That's A-Okay!" Mr.Flynn smiled.

Zoey walked over to the opposite side of Allure. She looked strong and Zoey wanted a challenge.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:21 pm

(Ooh i am so confused. Sorry I get it now :) I read it wrong)

Allure looked at Zoey, then back to the ground. She sighed softly. Her wings ached her back.
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 pm

(Shouldn't there be team captains? Other wise the teams could be unfair...How about Zoey and Allure be the captains sence there already on opposite teams......XD)
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 am

(Sure)
ImageImageImage