[W] FR currency [H] Whole account

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

[W] FR currency [H] Whole account

Postby MirrorMask » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:39 pm

All of my groups should be unlocked at this point and up for negotiate/trade.
There are no accents, skins or items that interest me at the moment so please refrain from offering those. I will always be using this guide for all my prices, you should use it as well (unless you have another you prefer) as it has been extremely helpful for me! I'm less likely to reply right away if you send me a trade without a predetermined price as I'd have to sit down and do the math myself which may take awhile depending on my schedule. If you don't follow that guide and would still like to trade please either link me to the guide you use or tell me your rates (detailed please as in "I value a 2009 at 100 gems instead of...")
Do not expect to ask for 60+ pets and get a discount because they are common or an "unpopular breed" all that matters to me is year/date in connection to the guide I previously linked.

please do not post here; if you have anything to say please pm it to me
Last edited by MirrorMask on Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [W] FR currency [H] Whole account

Postby MirrorMask » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 am