[H]6000+ Pets, Items, C$ [W] FR

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

[H]6000+ Pets, Items, C$ [W] FR

Postby Parad0xxy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 am

Hi there!
It has been several months since I've been active on CS, so I'd like to liquidate my neglected pets and items here for Flight Rising stuff! Treasure, gems, user-made accents, items, familiars, art, dragons, etc etc etc, I'll take anything! Mixed payment is fine, and I have no problem working out payment plans and such if need be. Just send me a trade/suggestion for whatever you're interested in, and we can go from there!
I highly encourage you to also message me on Flight Rising, even if it's just to let me know you've sent me a trade, as I almost never think to check here!!

If you're not sure where to start valuing something, basically what I'll do is look up the C$ value of the pet(s) and then multiply by 5.9 to find the gem value!

Along with my pets and items, I also have 15 C$ that can be traded for gems!

Here are some highlights from the pets I have for trade, just to give you an idea ~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks so much for taking a peek at my thread, and I look forward to possibly working out a trade with you soon! C:
Last edited by Parad0xxy on Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Parad0xxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [H]CS - Almost all groups open! [W] FR

Postby Parad0xxy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:55 pm

I now have a full set of Warrior cats and a full set of Malk elemental cats up for sale!
Parad0xxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me