Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading [Old thread]

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Re: Sites that DO NOT allow off-site trading

Postby Penelopekitty » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:40 am

Mitsuku wrote:
Penelopekitty wrote:IS flight rising ok? I know you said not with accounts, but what about treasure, gems, or dragons?

Of course it’s ok

So if i wanted to trade like gems for a cs pet I wouldn't be in any trouble?
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

She/her

Please feel free to trade
or message me anytime!
Member since 2011
Multifandom
Click on my eggs!

💌

💖 Image
🧡 Image
💛 Image
💚
💙
💜
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Penelopekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:36 am

Penelopekitty wrote:
Mitsuku wrote:
Penelopekitty wrote:IS flight rising ok? I know you said not with accounts, but what about treasure, gems, or dragons?

Of course it’s ok

So if i wanted to trade like gems for a cs pet I wouldn't be in any trouble?

You wouldn’t

Postby RainbowSheepish » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Another to add to the list, although I don't think anyone would do it on this site, since there's no obvious way to trade except via accounts:

Poptropica

Credits may be used on the Poptropica Sites by Users as a limited license only to access virtual features on the Poptropica Sites or to acquire virtual items for a User's avatar and for any other purpose that SAM may determine in its sole discretion. Avatars and virtual items remain the property of SAM. SAM has the absolute right to manage, control, regulate or eliminate Credits, in general or in specific cases, in SAM's sole discretion. SAM may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, distribute Credits at no charge to Users for any reason. Credits are not transferable or redeemable for any amount of money or monetary value from SAM or any other party.

And:

You do not have to create a user account to use http://www.poptropica.com. However, accessing certain features of http://www.poptropica.com requires You to create a user account comprised of choosing a user name and password ("User Account"). No personal information is required to create a User Account. Your User Account is for Your personal use only. SAM strongly recommends that You do not use personal information in a user name. You are responsible for keeping Your User Account information confidential and for protecting your User Account information. SAM is unable to restore or reset User Accounts. To download and use Poptropica mobile apps, You will need an iTunes, Google Play, Amazon or similar account. You agree not to use another User's user name and password to access the Poptropica Sites. SAM reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User Account at any time in the event that a User does not comply with any provision of this Terms of Use. SAM further reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User Account that does not have Membership or paid credit balances after 6 months of inactivity. Saved games on the Poptropica Sites that are inactive for a period of 6 months or longer will be removed.

I think that's says no trading accounts.

I was thinking about trading my account for rares, then read the ToS to see if it was OK. I'm glad I did.
RainbowSheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Rescreatu just updated their rules to allow off site trading c:
    Link to the update.
    and
    The Rules (rule 15b is the new addition allowing offsite trades).

15b. Cross site trading of ONLY Creatu, Tu, or items is allowed between other similar pet games, when allowed by their rules as well. If a site does not expressly permit cross site trading, then you are not allowed to trade anything on Rescreatu for anything on that site. All cross site trading is done AT YOUR OWN RISK and will not be refunded if you are scammed via a user promising you something on another site, even if the deal is made on Rescreatu.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:53 am

I was curious about amino? There's a currency on there called amino coins they can't be turned into usd like da points can or anything like that, doesn't share any personal info and amino coins can be traded, gifted or spent as seen fit! So wasn't sure!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:07 am

Just letting you know that Horseland no longer exists

The site closed in April 2019, and only sell merch.
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dustox » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:35 pm

I can't find anything about Woozworld banning item trades, just account trades. Anyone know if that's correct?

Here's the CoC. "Illegal items/activities" isn't well defined, but it seems to imply hacked or stolen items.
Jenna - Adult - PFQ - Goatlings
dustox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackpink » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:34 pm

hey, can someone directly cite an official term that explains why offsite trading with League of Legends is banned? i'm unable to find anything
blackpink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaya » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:25 pm

So I was going through the TOS and Rules but I might have missed something? What about Horse Isle 3: Infinite Wilds?
~ Current Mood: My Playlist is a really wild rollercoaster...

My TH
Rajarshi Drafts
Cupido Drafts

~ Currently Searching For:
** Hoard Pets
* Mustard and Purple Heart Husky
* Wishlist Pets!
~Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:06 am

.:Kurokawa:. wrote:So I was going through the TOS and Rules but I might have missed something? What about Horse Isle 3: Infinite Wilds?

Horse Isle III has the same ToS as the other Horse Isles. You cannot use any HI content for anything except to play on their website, so offsite trading isn't allowed.
Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on this website and in game by us or on our behalf are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of Durbin Development Inc./Horse Isle. You may not use these materials or this website except to play Horse Isle in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You agree that your Horse Isle character, account, items and horses are and will remain our property, and may be changed, modified, deleted at our discretion.

https://hi3.horseisle.com/www/termsandconditions.php

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me