★★★ Lets talk ACOTAR ★★★

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

★★★ Lets talk ACOTAR ★★★

Postby K9. » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:01 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of Sarah J Maas's A court of thorns and roses series.

This area is FOR acotar fans so please be kind and no nasty comments about anyone or the books. I can understand the difference between discussion/debates and pure backbiting so please just don't do it.

Here we can discuss ANYTHING as long as spoiler alerts are put into place where certain parts of the books are revealed.

Please feel free to fill out these questions to start off the discussions!
Favourite book?
Favourite character?
Without spoiling anything for anyone else, What did you think of the ending of the books?
Have you/would you read Sarah J maas's other books?
Least favourite character?
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★★★ Lets talk ACOTAR ★★★

Postby K9. » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:04 am

Ill go first :lol: ;)
★ Favourite book?
A court of wings and ruin although mist and fury is very close aswell.

★ Favourite character?
I find this one pretty tricky to answer, probably Cassian.

★ Without spoiling anything for anyone else, What did you think of the ending of the books?
Im not 100% finished! Im on the last book! Eeeeek!

★ Have you/would you read Sarah J maas's other books?
Not yet! Although do I own them all....yes. Have I preordered her next CC book....also yes. haha.

★ Least favourite character?
To this point im going to say nesta but we will see.....
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caitlin-or-something » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:19 am

I still just cannot get on with Nesta, she still annoys me after the last book haha

Floof-or-something is my partner <3

Caitlin-or-something

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caitlin-or-something » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:21 am

Also I feel like this pet may be appreciated here!

Pet's name: Velaris
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Floof-or-something is my partner <3

Caitlin-or-something

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:28 pm

Why hello fellow acotar fans! I was not expecting to find this here, lol.
    My coworkers and I also adore these books! Everyone in our workplace refers to us as the acotar cult.
    We should rename this chat now, haha!

Favourite book? I really enjoyed acosf - Cassian is the best batboi and it really provided such neat and relatable insight to Nesta; However, story-wise, it has to be acowar! I just loved reading about the different lords and the scenes itself were pleasantly well-written considering most books with that type of plot are off-putting for me.
    Favourite character? Unpopular opinion, but the Suriel
    Without spoiling anything for anyone else, What did you think of the ending of the books? The series is not finished. I'm excited for the next though, specifically I need some Aziel content.
    Have you/would you read Sarah J maas's other books? I own the CC books (yes, I preordered the 3rd) but have yet to read them. I'm currently reading ToG right now - it's good!
    Least favourite character? Feyre :c
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

─────────────────────
cze 🌿 she/her 🌵 adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby applechips » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:04 am

★ Favourite book?

-A Court of Silver Flames, without spoiling it: I really loved how in depth we dive into the protagonist's traumas and healing. It was a personal self-exploration because I relate to this character's emotions, trauma coping and internal thoughts very much.

★ Favourite character?

-Nesta Archeron, she receives a lot of hate but I actually understand her on a personal level as we are similar personalities.

★ Without spoiling anything for anyone else, What did you think of the ending of the books?

-I thought there were too many miracles and plot armor for some of the characters but I loved the endings none-the-less.

★ Have you/would you read Sarah J maas's other books?

-I have and AM reading the other books. She's actually a really good writer and knows how to capture the reader's attention and emotions.

★ Least favourite character?

-My least favorite is Mor. I just don't feel like she adds much to the stories. But I still adore her.
Trading from my duplicates group!

She/her||Mother of Rats||I just really like apples, ok?||My rats are Bean, Lucy, Lulu, Yuna

applechips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaitlyng019 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:18 pm

OMG I'm so happy there's an ACOTAR forum! I'm only on ACOMAF, but I'll definitely keep reading and come back here because I need more people to discuss this series with hahah.
xoxo gossip girl

(she/her/hers) // adult
kaitlyng019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:52 am

I definitely cried a few times throughout the books without spoiling anything for anyone. I can't believe its not the end for that series! I can't wait to read more into them. I feel it will drift from feyre and rhysand and more the others, hopefully az! I think hes got a lot o to share!

I am currently reading TOG as well, its really good and a lot of people said if you didn't start with that series then you wouldn't like it but I actually really love it. Probably because its sarahs writing and I do love how she writes.

I also have all CC books including the newest one. Ive heard they are even more complex than the others so Im a little scared to read them. Also that 3rd book....geeez its the biggest book I now own and I own a lot of books! My mum actually said was I buying a bible when I bought it. haha.

Im going through a difficult time for reading, I don't get five minutes to read and when I read I like to read for a while so Im not ignoring anyone, I just haven't had five minutes to myself. Hope everyones reading is going ok!
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:53 am

Caitlin-or-something wrote:Also I feel like this pet may be appreciated here!

Pet's name: Velaris
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

definitely appreciated here :clap: :shock: :D
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me