WHAT ANIME ON NETFLIX SHOULD I WATCH!!!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: WHAT ANIME ON NETFLIX SHOULD I WATCH!!!

Postby cswolf. » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:56 am

| | - / / wrote:
I don't know if you like anything 'furry' related, but Beastars is pretty cool. Season two is coming out soon or is already out, I don't remember.

I agree! Beastars is awesome.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:58 am

Watch The Great Pretender! It just got a second season and is probably one of my favorites of all time ^w^
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxolotl » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Beastars and K-On!
Foxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:32 pm

b
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaz✰ » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:00 pm

i have a few personal favorites that have been added to netflix from shortest to longest! (p.s.) in my opinion, watching the trailers for each of these is significantly better than reading the description!

Devilman Crybaby (10 episodes, WARNING: contains a lot of nudity and violence! despite that, this show is rlly emotional! it may be short, but it really stabs you in the heart!) Akira Fudo learns from his best friend Ryo Asuka that demons will revive and reclaim the world from humans. With humans hopeless against this threat, Ryo suggests combining with a demon. With this, Akira becomes Devilman, a being with the power of demon but with a human heart.

Erased (12 episodes): The Story of Satoru Fujinuma who is a 29 year old aspiring manga artist with the ability to travel backwards in time to prevent terrible things from happening. After the murder of a loved on he is launched back further in time than he has ever gone to prevent the tragedy from taking place.

Madoka Magica (12 episodes): The story follows a group of middle school girls, led by protagonist Madoka Kaname, who make supernatural contracts to become magical girls. In battling surreal enemies known as "witches", they learn of the anguish and peril associated with their new roles.

The Promised Neverland (12 episodes, season 2 coming soon in 2021!): A group of the smartest kids at a seemingly perfect orphanage uncover its dark truth when they break a rule to never leave the orphanage grounds. Once the truth is discovered, they begin to plan an escape to save all of the children.

Beastars (12 episodes, season 2 coming soon in 2021!): In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescents of Cherryton Academy, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness. The main character is Legoshi the gray wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.

Parasyte -the maxim- (24 episodes WARNING: violent and slightly gory!): 17-year-old Shinichi Izumi is partially infected by a Parasyte; monsters that butcher and consume humans. He must learn to co-exist with the creature if he is to survive both the life of a Parasyte and human, as part monster, part person.

Toradora (25 episodes): Ryuuji Takasu is a gentle high school student with a love for housework; but in contrast to his kind nature, he has an intimidating face that often gets him labeled as a delinquent. On the other hand is Taiga Aisaka, a small, doll-like student, who is anything but a cute and fragile girl. Equipped with a wooden katana and feisty personality, Taiga is known throughout the school as the "Palmtop Tiger." One day, an embarrassing mistake causes the two students to cross paths. Ryuuji discovers that Taiga actually has a sweet side: she has a crush on the popular vice president, Yuusaku Kitamura, who happens to be his best friend. But things only get crazier when Ryuuji reveals that he has a crush on Minori Kushieda—Taiga's best friend! Toradora! is a romantic comedy that follows this odd duo as they embark on a quest to help each other with their respective crushes, forming an unlikely alliance in the process.

Death Note (37 episodes, a classic anime!): Genius high school student Light Yagami finds a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone by writing the victim's name while picturing their face. The story follows his attempts to become a god by creating a New World cleansed of evil, using the notebook, and the complex conflict between himself and all those who try to stop or help him.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. (50 episodes, 3 seasons. this is more of a comedic slice of life anime, it's very entertaining!): To the average person, psychic abilities might seem a blessing; for Kusuo Saiki, however, this couldn't be further from the truth. Gifted with a wide assortment of supernatural abilities ranging from telepathy to x-ray vision, he finds this so-called blessing to be nothing but a curse. As all the inconveniences his powers cause constantly pile up, all Kusuo aims for is an ordinary, hassle-free life—a life where ignorance is bliss. Unfortunately, the life of a psychic is far from quiet. Though Kusuo tries to stay out of the spotlight by keeping his powers a secret from his classmates, he ends up inadvertently attracting the attention of many odd characters.

Hunter x Hunter (148 episodes, 6 seasons. note: only the first 4 seasons are available! i highly recommend it though, its definitely a must watch! you might enjoy it if you liked akame ga kill and seven deadly sins. i cried so much when i finished it) In a world where Hunters exist to perform all manner of dangerous tasks like capturing criminals and bravely searching for lost treasures in uncharted territories. Twelve-year-old Gon Freecss is determined to become the best Hunter possible in hopes of finding his father, who was a Hunter himself and had long ago abandoned his young son. However, Gon soon realizes the path to achieving his goals is far more challenging than he could have ever imagined.
she/her ‣ inactive ‣ ‣ 1/10 ✰
"everything is going to be okay..."

kaz✰

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ariaz » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 am

Brand New Animal/BNA was really good! It surprised me lol. Other ones I would recommend are Ajin, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Akame ga Kill, & Little Witch Academia!
┌────────────────┐
he/aem・ adult・♑︎
EN/SV/NL/日本語

└────────────────┘

⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅
┌────────────────┐
あたたかな手を握れば
傷跡さえ消える

©

└────────────────┘

⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅
ariaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krissypaws » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:47 am

I suggest Violet Evergrarden, Beastars (switches between 3d and 2d animation), Aggretsuko, Rilakkuma (clay animation), Brand New Animal, Full Metal Alchemist, and Parasyte! All are available on Netflix and belong to different genres, so check out which ever one fits your taste.(⌒_⌒)
krissypaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Aggretsuko and Brand New Animal are also great animes to watch!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:41 am

b
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm

its not very action-y to the ones you said you have watched but I recommend clannad. I loved it a lot and it's not typically one I would watch, same goes for love, chunibyo, and other delusions!

Promised Neverland is very good, highly reccomend that.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me