PLEASE LOCK

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Divergent talk.

Postby frogpeex » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:26 am

Anyone here reading Divergent rn?
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wistful_Dragon » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:55 am

I just ordered the box set off of amazon and I should get them TOMORROWWWWW!!!!!!!

Also, I very much disliked the movies... I prefer reading anyway because it allows me to create the characters and scenes by myself. I'm in the middle of an Oekaki of my view of the Dauntless headquarters. I'm slowly progressing to it being finished so I'll post it here when done.

" Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none "

โ”€โ”€ ยฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Shakespeare>Coffee>Music of all sorts
Open for trades... gift me?
Will gladly take anyone's unwanted rats <3
"Treat People With Kindness"~H.S
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฉ โ”€โ”€
ยฉ

Wistful_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Aly.Kat.17 wrote:I just ordered the box set off of amazon and I should get them TOMORROWWWWW!!!!!!!

Also, I very much disliked the movies... I prefer reading anyway because it allows me to create the characters and scenes by myself. I'm in the middle of an Oekaki of my view of the Dauntless headquarters. I'm slowly progressing to it being finished so I'll post it here when done.

Okay cool thanks I would love to see what you think of Dauntless headquarters. My envision is more than likely way different than yours, but I would love to see someone else's view on it. Please post it here! ๐Ÿ’“

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wistful_Dragon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:03 am

Social Unicorn wrote:
Aly.Kat.17 wrote:I just ordered the box set off of amazon and I should get them TOMORROWWWWW!!!!!!!

Okay, cool thanks I would love to see what you think of Dauntless headquarters. My envision is more than likely way different than yours, but I would love to see someone else's view on it. Please post it here! ๐Ÿ’“

I will for sure... it might take a little longer as I am trying to make it as detailed as possible.

Also what faction would you guys have chosen?

โ”€โ”€ ยฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฉ โ”€โ”€
ยฉ

Wistful_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wistful_Dragon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:43 am

MY BOOKS JUST ARRIVED!

ยฉ

Wistful_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:14 am

Aly.Kat.17 wrote:
Social Unicorn wrote:

Okay, cool thanks I would love to see what you think of Dauntless headquarters. My envision is more than likely way different than yours, but I would love to see someone else's view on it. Please post it here! ๐Ÿ’“

I will for sure... it might take a little longer as I am trying to make it as detailed as possible.

Also what faction would you guys have chosen?

I chose Dauntless.

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:49 am

Some people ask why I chose Dauntless. I tell them that being brave is not what I want to be. Having a higher pain tolerance is not what I want. Finding an adrenaline rush is not what I want. I want to see my fears and learn them. I want to find my weak spots and learn how to fix them. I want to b free of feeling like I can't lie or be selfless or have to be smart. I want to give myself a distraction from the faction I just left and what my family night think of it. I CHOOSE DAUNTLESS.

-Social Unicorn

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:13 am

Man, I remember when I used to be knees-deep in the fandom. I did fell into Divergent when our class had to read it... It basically became an obsession for me. The teacher loved seeing my fanart, and ones of Eric. heh.

On the last day of school, she gifted us some cool things like adult coloring books, candy, etc... In my book, she made a little letter on the back of the cover, with a sweet note along with #EricIsBetterThanFour at the bottom. Made my whole day, and makes me wonder how she's doing. It was her last year teaching, since she wanted to go explore greener pastures.

I still have the old fanart, but it's been stored away. I usually go through all my traditional artwork, to store or keep out for future references. Might still have a few Divergent artworks.

I do still have all the books and Blu-rays however, I did have a shirt one point but I believe I stored that as well due to possibly growing out of it.

Once in a while, I go on a trip on memory lane, and look up Divergent fanart along with re-reading the books. I'm still a fan of Divergent, and a dedicated Dauntless Faction member. I do thank Divergent overall for helping me practice drawing humans as well.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 am

Being Dautness doesn't mean your fearless.

-Social Unicorn

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:04 pm

Sorry I have not posted in a while, but no one seems to be interested.

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me