Scenes That Make You Cry

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Scenes That Make You Cry

Postby Salsaverde » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:34 am

- Fives' death from The Clone Wars (the scene was even worse because of Rex's reaction and the fact that he was so close to revealing the entire plot of Order 66)
    - Shadow being left behind in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
    - Setsuko's death, and then Seita's, in Grave of the Fireflies

⌜ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ⌝
[female] - [video games] - [film student]
[science fiction] - [history buff]
[cephalopods] - [Christian] - [dare to play]

⌞ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ⌟

ImageImageImageImageImage

Katrina wrote:"May happiness find you and yours...
and remember that bad times
are just times that are bad."

in space no one can hear
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ you scream ‍. . .
Salsaverde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby confuxxled » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Jaysky wrote:
mrs. spaghetti wrote:The scene in Jurassic world the fallen kingdom when the poor dino got left behind

● Ok but same. They made me tear up kind of a lot.

Also, the deaths of loki, gamora, & spidy in iw.
    And now that I think about it, yondu's death in gotg 2 & ant-thony's death in ant-man.

Aaand nobody's gonna have heard of the series, but the part in the Ranger's apprentice book 6 when Will gives Shadow to Trobar makes me so sad every time );

» Jaysky

honestly same
the jurassic world scene was hard for me to watch even though i knew it was just a dino it was so emotional to see
and don't get me started on iw. i just rewatched and cried for a good hour after. its so painful to see all the characters i've seen in movies for my whole life just fade away. and i know they're supposed to be back, but still. seeing thor mourn loki. tony feeling the pain as if he was peter's dad. steve losing bucky "I'm with you till the end of the line"
ah that whole movies makes me so sad ;((
confuxxled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm

mrs. spaghetti wrote:The scene in Jurassic world the fallen kingdom when the poor dino got left behind

Yeah, I was there. It was super sad; she was just like SERIOUSLY??? WAT THE HECK, JURASSIC WORLD? while legit tearing up.

~ When Ponyboy's friend in "Outsiders" dies. Every time.
~ When the Silver Surfer died in the really old Fantastic Four movie. My whole family made fun of me for it, but he was my favorite character.
~ Any scene from Old Yeller.
~ When freaking Groot dies... Both times.
~ When Dean dies over and over and over in that one supernatural episode, and my poor Sammy is all sad and heartbroken and lost...

Okay, I think that's the main ones...
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:03 pm

pete....in infinity war....you know what i mean...aghghghghghgh

also
    "shiro----you're my brother..."
    "i love you"
    that just. it tears my heart to shreds every time i hear it. i love them so much and and this is just cruel

the ending of ffxv, regardless of which one you choose as canon, knocks the wind out of me every time. especially in the credits of the original ending when "stand by me" starts playing,,,i just,,,ahhh
    !!! the alt ending makes me cry happy tears. i love my chocobros, they should never be apart. it's how it should be.
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray of Sunlight » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:24 am

Kaori's letter to Kousei from Your Lie in April, that scene always makes me cry. Just thinking about how she loved him and never got to tell him and the humor and happiness Kaori put in her last letter. The side comments by Kousei don't help either. I am tearing up rn thinking about it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lxxHow could I forget about you
xxxxwhen everything about you
xxxalready became a part of me
xxxxxxxxx~Kousei Arima
xxxxxxxx(Your Lie in April)

xxxxxxxxxxxCall me Desi
xxxxlxxDepressed STEM Major
xxxxxxltPlays CS, ProSeka, RL
xxxxxxxChristmas Break Time
xxxxxClasses made me miss out

Ray of Sunlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MewMimi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:16 pm

that scene at the end from this movie called hachi... god i cry everytime i see it

Female Adult Canada

What is beautiful is not the world,
but your beautiful eyes that embraces it.

MewMimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalDoodle » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:48 pm

DomoDesu wrote:Kaori's letter to Kousei from Your Lie in April, that scene always makes me cry. Just thinking about how she loved him and never got to tell him and the humor and happiness Kaori put in her last letter. The side comments by Kousei don't help either. I am tearing up rn thinking about it.

This and rewatcing almost any scene in the second half of Toradora! It really hurts me when I watch it again and know what's gonna happen ;-; The buildup in that show is truely art at it's finest.
MusicalDoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 pm

all scenes dogs die in, when Bella dies in HP, when Siri dies in Hp, and when Remus and fred die in HP.
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 pm

sesquipedalian wrote:

Yeah, I was there. It was super sad; she was just like SERIOUSLY??? WAT THE HECK, JURASSIC WORLD? while legit tearing up.

~ When Ponyboy's friend in "Outsiders" dies. Every time.
~ When the Silver Surfer died in the really old Fantastic Four movie. My whole family made fun of me for it, but he was my favorite character.
~ Any scene from Old Yeller.
~ When freaking Groot dies... Both times.
~ When Dean dies over and over and over in that one supernatural episode, and my poor Sammy is all sad and heartbroken and lost...

Okay, I think that's the main ones...

OH LORD, YOU GET ME

~Ponyboy's friend is Johnny, and I've memorized his entire monologue at the end where Pony's reading the letter. I sob. Ugly sob.
~I read Old Yeller when I was wayyyyy too young. It really messed me up. Same with "Where the Red Fern Grows". Ughhh.
~Groot...AHHH.
~Don't hate me....but I couldn't stop laughing during that episode of Supernatural XD
~DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT DINOSAUR. JUST DON'T.

MewMimi wrote:that scene at the end from this movie called hachi... god i cry everytime i see it

This never fails to make me cry. I used to watch that movie with my grandma all the time, and now that she's gone I cry even worse because it reminds me of her ;n;

Some more that get me (sorry, I have a lot ;;):

~The Lion King. Y'all know what I mean.
~Hamilton. All of it, but especially One Last Time and the entire ending.
~Sirius Black's death. He was my fav.
~HOW DARE YOU MENTION DOBBY.
~The Fault in Our Stars, though I always try not to.
~This one Chinese movie I just watched called Monster Hunt. That ending was horrible. Cute, but SO. HECKING. SAD.
~I think The Giver made me cry.

Okay, I literally cry at everything. There's like 25,304,209,274 things I could add, but I'll end it here.

Edit: OH, AND ALL OF HOMESTUCK. THANKS HUSSIE.
ImageImageImage

Hey, you should check out this CS Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I just started watching Steven Universe and I'm just kjbfkajbKJFBKJABDOAB??? Wowie, this is the first time I've binged a show in years. It's so good? And I just started season two and I've cried so much? I haven't been this emotionally conflicted since...okay I honestly don't even know anymore. This is simply a fantastic show. Even though all the happy-go-lucky parts seem to be over and done with.....hhhhh
Edit: Okay nope wow season three is already gettin me in the feels it's so good man. "H²OMG!" I'm cry oh my goodness.
Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeventhStar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:17 am

Not that much makes me cry, a character has be in a lot of seasons if it's a show for me to get attached to them.

*Mini spoilers ahead for RDR2 and possibly Agents of shield!*
When Hosea and Lenny died in Red dead 2, I was so upset! I didn't have enough time to cry though, was running from the law lol. And Sean, I found that pretty upsetting but especially Kieran. All he wanted to do was find his place and groom the horses!

As for Agents of shield, in the last episode Fitz gets crushed by a large rock to save two friends-interrupting the time loop thing. The tears were already flowing then though because hes my favorite character and (why not the blonde british guy?) and then they show all these clips and stuff like in remembrance of... Etc. I was bawling my eyes out that whole episode but it wasn't for him in the end-whew
SeventhStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me