sonic anyone?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

sonic anyone?

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:16 pm

i dont think there is a sonic thread so boom haha here's a sonic thread
anyone here like sonic?

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sonic anyone?

Postby FieryKitti14 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:32 am

i think it’s okay
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am

do i!! i love the franchise with all my heart
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:08 pm

hi im sonic fan !!! this topics kinda .. dead but whatever

mostly i like the games (sa dx and sonic riders are my favs) but i also enjoy sonic underground and sonic boom :-) when i was younger i read a ton of the classic comics but ive never read any of the idw ones. i might do so when ive finally caught up with transformers which will take my adhd ass forever hehee

uhhm maybe to start a discussion?.. what did u think of sonic forces? i liked the characters and the create ur own character thingy but bad controls and the fact that the game took me less than five hours to play through (and i am reaaaally bad at video games) were pretty big cons for me.

im hoping that with future games, the devs also keep classic and modern sonic separate. theyre both cool but it just doesnt make sense to have them in the same game.
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:35 am

g1 wheeljack wrote:hi im sonic fan !!! this topics kinda .. dead but whatever

mostly i like the games (sa dx and sonic riders are my favs) but i also enjoy sonic underground and sonic boom :-) when i was younger i read a ton of the classic comics but ive never read any of the idw ones. i might do so when ive finally caught up with transformers which will take my adhd ass forever hehee

uhhm maybe to start a discussion?.. what did u think of sonic forces? i liked the characters and the create ur own character thingy but bad controls and the fact that the game took me less than five hours to play through (and i am reaaaally bad at video games) were pretty big cons for me.

im hoping that with future games, the devs also keep classic and modern sonic separate. theyre both cool but it just doesnt make sense to have them in the same game.

it was a letdown to me. i liked making my own characters, but you just had to press either B, Y, or ZR for most of the game. i expected it to be fun, but it was mostly just pressing three buttons.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:05 pm

ugh yeah there wasnt really anything you needed to think about. and maybe its just me but the jumping seemed really intense? like i cannot tell you how many times i died because i overshot a jump. i think i even ragequit at one point because sonic flew way too far every freaking time -___- maybe its a switch exclusive problem? i dunno but it was annoying as hell

i think i wouldve felt disappointed but i waited a few weeks before buying so i had seen all the negative reviews and wasnt expecting anything good. also it was kinda funny to see the price drop from 60/50 cad to 25 in a matter of days
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 pm

i think the funny part is that my sister started playing it today, and mostly enjoyed it
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:16 pm

oh thats good !!

i know the sonic adventure games are kinda disliked but i think it could be cool to have a 3rd one with the chao garden and the local multiplayer like in sa2b. that was a lot of fun to play with my brother :D
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:26 am

i don't think i can really name a favorite game, actually o: same with least favorite-- while some of the games aren't as well executed as others, i've still had fun with all of them.

when it comes to sonic forces, well, i... also didn't exactly understand why they had to bring classic sonic into it. don't get me wrong, i love that lil fella a lot, but i just... don't get it. in generations it made sense but in forces it did not.
    i didn't really enjoy the story personally, so for me the whole game was moreover just trying to get s ranks on every stage. which at least on xbox was a piece of cake somehow.

i'd love some sort of a remake of the adventure series!! also sonic heroes.... i'd be ready to pay full price for either of those ;u;
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:15 am

g1 wheeljack wrote:hi im sonic fan !!! this topics kinda .. dead but whatever

unpopular opinion, sonic forces is probably one of my favorite sonic games. 90% pressing the same buttoms, but it was easy, so i had fun playing it.

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me