What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Dislike?

Postby The North Remembers » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Okay, I'll try to keep this short by limiting it to characters that everyone seems to love.

- Daenerys Targaryen (Game Of Thrones)
- Arya Stark (Game Of Thrones)
- Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff (Marvel)
- Shuri (Marvel)
- Tauriel (The Hobbit)
- Arwen (Lord Of The Rings)
- Eowyn (Lord Of The Rings)
- Clara Oswald (Doctor Who)
- Severus Snape (Harry Potter)

There's probably more that I haven't thought of...
ImageImage
The North Remembers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinZig26 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:06 am

I don't like Starflight in the Wings of Fire books so far even though i'm just halfway through the first book. His character isn't really built upon...
WinZig26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby victor grantz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:51 pm

I haven't seen this yet, but I hate Korekiyo Shinguji from Danganronpa.
His ultimate is kinda boring to me, but hes mainly just a real wacko. Not my cup of tea..

esfj 9w1 926 so/sx

Image Image

victor grantz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dekomaru » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:21 pm

-Felicity Smoak (Arrow)
    -Daisy Johnson/Skye (Agents of SHIELD)
    -M'gan M'orz (Young Justice)
━━━━━━━

W Y A T T

he/him

Currently watching:
BtAS

find me on FR

━━━━━━━

( - open my mind )
Dekomaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravebarks » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:23 pm

DOVEWING AND BLUESTAR

I STG THEY ARE DRAMA QUEENS
gravebarks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkteears » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Goku he's soooo Overpowered

xxImage
⠀⠀enfp virgo 17
⠀⠀not active
⠀⠀idk dhjvcjasdxjlsadds

© | link | link | carrd
Pinkteears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Gonta Gokuhara from New Danganronpa V3

Please get some help, he's somewhat still my favorite but his style of talking sometimes bothers me.
What also bothers me is his persistence to prove his innocence during the 4th class trial.

Also it's just my opinion, I also like Kokichi Oma from New Danganronpa V3
From I think he's really overrated. Plsdontkillme
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:56 pm

tenko chabashira from danganronpa v3.

don’t get me wrong, her personality is interesting, my main problem is her utter infatuation with himiko, especially in the second class trial where she would go to extreme lengths to protect her innocence. i’m not sure, but just her being so sure that “degenerate males” were completely inferior kind of annoyed me. just not my favourite character.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:00 pm

carnivorous. wrote:
tenko chabashira from danganronpa v3.

don’t get me wrong, her personality is interesting, my main problem is her utter infatuation with himiko, especially in the second class trial where she would go to extreme lengths to protect her innocence. i’m not sure, but just her being so sure that “degenerate males” were completely inferior kind of annoyed me. just not my favourite character.

I agree with you. She certainly has a interesting personality, but as you stated; her obsession with Himiko is somewhat disturbing. I honestly see them as sisterly-like friendship or very close friends.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 am

Keriae wrote:However, the Erins aren't going to write about the Clan's after Firestar's death. There's going to be an an ancient one (Shadow, Thunder, Wind, River and Sky.), and then it ends.

Digging this up from 2010, how wrong you were haha

This is probably going to be some kind of masterpost on every character I have ever disliked in any way. Heavy with spoilers, so read it with caution.

Warriors:
Firestar because he gets everything he wants despite being a kittypet. It's not that I actively dislike him, but there's some kind of resentment. Everything seems to go his way and refusing to appoint a deputy after Graystripe disappeared was against the code he always tried to follow. How convenient he got to lead LionClan instead of Tallstar or Leopardstar who both had been leaders long before Firestar. His undying love for Spottedleaf is annoying, they barely knew each other.
Tigerstar because of obvious reasons, I don't even wanna go into detail here. He deserved what he got from Scourge.
Darkstripe because he's an actual idiot and also because of the same reasons I hate Tigerstar.
Crowfeather is just plain annoying. It's incredible how much a fictional character can get on your nerves. During the journey to find the lake territory he is nothing but grumpy and the way he treats Leafpool and his kits is just beyond rude.
Ivypool making everything about her and being jealous to no end.
Lionblaze is similar to Firestar I think because of his great powers and everything going well for him. I mean, he can't be wounded in battle? Come on. Also, he killed Russetfur and I'm not forgiving him for that.
Bluestar, I liked her in Bluestar's Prophecy but in the main arc she just got more and more crazy to a point where she shouldn't have been leader anymore. Her thinking was just irrational in the end.

Dan in Gossip Girl because he is really creepy? Running a blog about everyone he knows, exposing people's secrets and embarrassing them? Who would do that being a sane person. I like him together with Serena and I'm glad they're endgame, but Dan alone is just ugh.
Chuck because I've never liked him and never will. He can be sweet if he wants to, but it's not enough. He's a rapist and just plain rude.
Georgina, honestly no one likes her. I can't stand the sight of her, no matter if she's nice at the moment or not. She just ruined everything for Serena and not just once.
Rufus, he's just as much of a dramaqueen as his son. Most of the time he's just ridiculous since he's treating Jenny the way he does. When he wanted to find out more about his and Lily's son he completely ignored Lily's feelings despite not even knowing they had that kid together.

As for The 100, one of my favorite tv shows: I really hate Finn with a burning passion. He's the reason Trikru was hostile in the first place and I wish Skaikru hadn't hesitated to deliver him to them. I'm glad he died, no matter how. I really don't understand why Raven AND Clarke loved him. He was really the worst person ever and I'm truly happy he didn't make it to s2.
Pike because of obvious reasons. He might even be worse than Finn now that I think about it. He just randomly stumbled into people's lives and ruined everything for everyone with his hostility and aggressive behavior. If he had just listened to those who had been there longer than him, he could've saved a lot of damage and Lincoln would still be alive. I'm glad Octavia did what she did to him.
Titus but only because he accidentally killed Lexa. It was his fault but he didn't mean it, she's dead because of him nevertheless, so he needs to be on this list. I don't hate him as much as the others though.
Jaha. Don't even get me started on this one. He's been on my hitlist since the very first time I've seen him. He keeps making terrible decisions, it's amazing how much mistakes a person can make. The worst thing is that he doesn't even learn from his mistakes ever. Natural selection had so many chances with this guy and he's still here making bad decisions, I don't get it.
Maya, I never liked her. She's done nothing wrong, this just seems to be a personal thing. She was twice as annoying with Jasper who I'm also not fond of.
And of course, everyone in charge in Mount Weather.
I really hated Murphy in s1 but given that he changed a lot, he's actually okay now. Same with Bellamy, even though Bellarke won't be endgame. I won't allow it.

Harry Potter:
Umbridge. Let's start with her since she's truly everyone's worst enemy. I think most of you already know and hate her anyway, so I won't go into much detail here as well.
Ron, I know this is not your usual character to dislike, but tbh I'd have loved to see Harry and Hermione together, so Ron is kinda not my fave. I'm not sure if that's the only reason, I just dislike him for seemingly no other reason.
Lavender. Movie Lavender was kinda weird, but I dislike her anyway. She's really annoying and I've really had it with annoying characters.
Lucius Malfoy. He just gets on my nerves every time I see him. I'm really fond of Slytherin, but he just takes it too far. I feel really sorry for his wife and Draco.

I could include a lot of other things here, but I'm running out of ideas, to be continued probably?
Last edited by spencer on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me