Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Postby gamorasass » Tue May 01, 2018 12:05 am

spoilers and my opinions:

dont worry yall. all that crap that thanos did will be reversed. because dr strange knows how to win, and he even said to tony that this was the only way. so captain marvel is gonna come along, kick some booty with the leftover avengers, then reverse time with the time stone. pretty sure in the comics she convinces thanos to turn back time.

unfortunately, im pretty sure vision is a gonner which absolutely breaks my heart for poor wanda. and im not even going to talk about gamora because she was my favourite and im tearing up as im writing this. and my poor son loki.

anyway it was by far the most heartbreaking marvel movie but despite how highkey mad and upset i am, it was very well done and they certainly know how to murder your soul.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue May 01, 2018 7:53 pm

I relate with everything you just said ^^ xD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brianne » Fri May 04, 2018 11:21 am

I just saw it and, hey, Marvel? That’s not how you end a movie ohmygod.
Spoilers and incoherent rambling in transparent below.

They’ve gotta reverse at least some of the deaths though, right? They’ve confirmed GOTG3 and another Spider-Man is happening... plus, they wouldn’t kill off the protagonist and title character of the most successful MCU film to date when he only just became a thing, right!?

It wouldn’t surprise me if everyone who got vaporized was somehow brought back in the next Avengers film. What would surprise me, however, is if the few that Thanos got *ahem* more hands-on with (Gamora, Vision, Heimdall, & my poor chaotic neutral*(???) son Loki) came back. Unless they somehow reverse time entirely, to before the film even started... idk.

Slightly unrelated question: *What’s the consensus on Loki’s moral alignment? Clearly he falls seamlessly into the “chaotic” column but I can’t for sure say that he’s chaotic evil or chaotic neutral.

I only just watched Thor Ragnarok for the first time last night too, so I just have a lot of thoughts about the MCU right now.
Brianne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Brianne wrote:
I just saw it and, hey, Marvel? That’s not how you end a movie ohmygod.
Spoilers and incoherent rambling in transparent below.

They’ve gotta reverse at least some of the deaths though, right? They’ve confirmed GOTG3 and another Spider-Man is happening... plus, they wouldn’t kill off the protagonist and title character of the most successful MCU film to date when he only just became a thing, right!?

It wouldn’t surprise me if everyone who got vaporized was somehow brought back in the next Avengers film. What would surprise me, however, is if the few that Thanos got *ahem* more hands-on with (Gamora, Vision, Heimdall, & my poor chaotic neutral*(???) son Loki) came back. Unless they somehow reverse time entirely, to before the film even started... idk.

Slightly unrelated question: *What’s the consensus on Loki’s moral alignment? Clearly he falls seamlessly into the “chaotic” column but I can’t for sure say that he’s chaotic evil or chaotic neutral.

I only just watched Thor Ragnarok for the first time last night too, so I just have a lot of thoughts about the MCU right now.

Spoilers: I don't think Loki is dead. I will stand by this until the next movie at least. There's just so many things that make me think he's got something planned. Like he died so easily - he's a trickster, you'd think he would have offered his loyalty to Thanos using a holographic (for lack of better words) version of himself while he stood at a safe distance. Also, where was he for the whole bit after Hulk arrived? Where was he when Heimdall died? He had just vanished for a good three minutes and knowing Loki - he has plans. Plus his line "the sun will shine on us again, brother" to Thor makes me think that he is planning something. Also, he's Loki. He's died a lot before so I can't believe his final death would be so easy. So yeah. I think that he's gonna come back.

As for his alignment, I don't think he's chaotic evil. He could well have been in the earlier movies, but even then he wasn't just doing evil because it was fun, which I think his what a Chaotic Evil alignment would do. So I would say Chaotic Neutral. Thanos is totally lawful evil tho.

Also, I drew a picture inspired by Infinity War! Slight spoilers, fyi.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm

I just saw it for the first time like an hour ago and I want to literally die. I am so unhappy with the cliffhanger, I just want to scream really loud into my pillow. Somebody help me. I am so confused. Where did all my favorite characters go. Are they just soil in the ground now? What happened to Gamora? Is Loki dead for good now? WHY did they think it was ok to end this movie like this!!! It just drives everyone crazy!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed May 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Fpdoglover+PiratesAJ wrote:I just saw it for the first time like an hour ago and I want to literally die. I am so unhappy with the cliffhanger, I just want to scream really loud into my pillow. Somebody help me. I am so confused. ~snip~ WHY did they think it was ok to end this movie like this!!! It just drives everyone crazy!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Sshh, spoilers! o:

Totally agree tho XD

(^^ there's text)
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avalon! » Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 am

Those werent spoilers. XD I knew all that before I saw the movie and it didnt ruin it for me. XD
Avalon!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Fpdoglover+PiratesAJ wrote:Those werent spoilers. XD I knew all that before I saw the movie and it didnt ruin it for me. XD
I hope so XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 am

I love infinity war
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri May 18, 2018 3:41 am

Monster
(not really but how? )

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me