»Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: »Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Postby SupernaturalJem » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:57 pm

Spottedleaf16 wrote:
SupernaturalJem wrote:I was able to make enough room for a cliff top water area to be able to fish in, so I finally caught the golden trout. It took me almost thirty bait, but I got it. Now the museum's fish collection is complete and I have the golden fishing rod. Now if I could only catch that darn tarantula, I'd have the bug collection complete and be able to get the golden net.

Omg I have the same problem, I think I only need one or two fish to complete my museum, and the cicada shell for my bug collection :(
But someone gifted me a golden fishing rod a while ago when I traded something with them and I was literally shocked! People are great lol

If a visitor was able to submit something to someone else's museum, it would be very helpful lol. My cousin caught the spider (he's on my island), so the bug collection is complete for the museum. I just couldn't catch the tarantula myself. I could either never find it or it would sneak up on me due to trees being in the way lol. On NYE, I went to ten NM islands to find one, but they were only on one. They were where I had to jump over to another part and there were two of them, so no matter what side I'd jump from, one would knock me out lol. I didn't have a way to catch it lol.

I keep seeing people on you tube talk about "when will the next AC game come out?". If they ever make another AC game, I don't know where else they'd really be able to go. Unless they do AC in space or something lol.
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:13 am

SupernaturalJem wrote:
Spottedleaf16 wrote:
SupernaturalJem wrote:I was able to make enough room for a cliff top water area to be able to fish in, so I finally caught the golden trout. It took me almost thirty bait, but I got it. Now the museum's fish collection is complete and I have the golden fishing rod. Now if I could only catch that darn tarantula, I'd have the bug collection complete and be able to get the golden net.

Omg I have the same problem, I think I only need one or two fish to complete my museum, and the cicada shell for my bug collection :(
But someone gifted me a golden fishing rod a while ago when I traded something with them and I was literally shocked! People are great lol

If a visitor was able to submit something to someone else's museum, it would be very helpful lol. My cousin caught the spider (he's on my island), so the bug collection is complete for the museum. I just couldn't catch the tarantula myself. I could either never find it or it would sneak up on me due to trees being in the way lol. On NYE, I went to ten NM islands to find one, but they were only on one. They were where I had to jump over to another part and there were two of them, so no matter what side I'd jump from, one would knock me out lol. I didn't have a way to catch it lol.

I keep seeing people on you tube talk about "when will the next AC game come out?". If they ever make another AC game, I don't know where else they'd really be able to go. Unless they do AC in space or something lol.

Apparently the tarantulas only attack you if you have your net out. So on tarantula island, put your net away, hop to the centre, dig yourself a little trap, and then get your net out and it should work! Also holding your net and sneaking up to them a little at a time (letting them relax again after you stalk them) should make it easier!
I spent the longest time trying to catch them too lol
RIP my boy <3

Looking for BUNNIES
she/her | new uni grad | PMs always open!
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:07 pm

Spottedleaf16 wrote:Apparently the tarantulas only attack you if you have your net out. So on tarantula island, put your net away, hop to the centre, dig yourself a little trap, and then get your net out and it should work!

I didn't know they only attack if you have the net out. I will have to remember to try that if I ever get that island again. Thanks for the info. :)

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:07 pm

Target finally had the Sanrio cards. If only they'd had the regular amiibo cards too. But, at least I got these.
Last edited by SupernaturalJem on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:49 pm

Just found out that you can put things on the top of those castle tower items. Unfortunately, the gargoyles will not fit. I put some baby bears on my two towers instead.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:02 pm

...... does anyone else have a aunt that makes amiibo cards?
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:44 pm

Redd is making me crazy! I only need four more things to complete the art exhibit in the museum. Every time he comes to my island lately, everything is stuff I have or fakes. I've even resorted to buying the two art things (using my profile and my cousin's) at Harv's to refresh the items every day (except Sunday since they automatically refresh on Mondays) to try and get the four I need. I've been doing this for several months with no luck. So frustrating lol. And I still can't get my mums to give me green ones no matter which tutorial I use.

Edit: Redd finally had the real beauty statue today (4-25), so now I will only need three more art pieces: the disk guy, the wolf and the right wild corner.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:58 pm

Just saw that in August there will be one new item to the game. It's a t-shirt for Tomato Festival.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:40 pm

I just found a Lottie amiibo figure at "5 below" tonight. It was the only character they had, but you can't beat five dollars for one. Most I've seen at other stores are a lot higher.

Finally got the wild right corner yesterday, so now I only need the motherly statue to complete my art exhibit in the museum.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:55 am

SupernaturalJem wrote:Just saw that in August there will be one new item to the game. It's a t-shirt for Tomato Festival.

Tomato festival? I’ve never heard of that. Is it an event in New Horizons?
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me