»Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: »Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Postby Senbonzakura » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:01 pm

If anyone needs flowers of any sort, I have a ton that need to be dug up. We can add each other on the switch and become best friends so you can come dig up flowers. I have lots of different colors too^^ And different kinds! Roses, Windflowers, Tulips, etc! Just pm me^^

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:54 pm

Does anyone know if you can find any of the new items in the trees on nook mile ticket islands? I haven't gone to any of those islands lately because I've been too busy with all of the new stuff lol. I have a lot of the new villagers at my Archipelago (just got lucky with them showing up on the beach there). I also found Bluebear in my restaurant, so she is there on the Archipelago now too. I didn't realize Bluebear was a girl till I met her in the game lol. I'm also adding villagers to my Archipelago who used to be on my island.

I'm having issues again with my pro controller. The A button won't let me select what to do with an item in my inventory, it will only let me move items around my inventory. The home button, when I push it says "airplane mode can't be used when in tv mode" or something like that. Thing is, I took the switch off the dock and tried it in handheld mode with the pro controller and it still said that when I tried the home button. So, I've been having to play in handheld mode with the joy cons attached since the left side of my joy con grip doesn't work (the left joy con works fine when connected on the switch). I'm trying to figure out what I should do. If I should just buy a new grip and try my current joy cons, buy new grip and joy cons (just to have an extra set of joy cons) or just buy a new pro controller. I looked up the issue and found a video on you tube where someone was having similar issues with the pro controller. He said the system wasn't realizing that he was not holding down the A button, that he had let go of it. He seemed to think it was a system hardware issue and not the pro controller itself. If that is the case, there's probably no sense in buying a new pro controller. Haven't yet found anything on the issue I'm having with the grip though. I used to be able to fix the pro controller issue just by charging it, but that didn't work this time unfortunately. Playing in handheld mode isn't easy since I'm not used to it. My neck and shoulders have been hurting and I've gotten headaches too. So, I'm going to have to decide soon what to do.

The DLC is addictive though. At first I did several houses in one day, but I've had to limit myself since playing in handheld mode lol. I've already gotten past ten houses though.

In case anyone is unaware, with the science pod item, you can put a small object in there (like gnome or something similar in size) and it looks so cool. I love that they added the vehicles though. Now I can get an actual yellow car for my T-Rex JP chase scene nod instead of using the car bed lol.

Oh and you can get things from Brewster after a certain number of days having coffee. You can get special items for doing the stretches too. And if Katrina has to purify you, she will send you something in the mail the next day (she only has four different items I think).

Our house just kind of made this rattling noise. I thought it was the wind (it's been heavy today), but someone said there was an earthquake a few states away. The noise startled me more than it probably should have because I was watching gameplay of a horror game lol.
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolitacynder » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:44 pm

There's so many items I need and aisdfnsijdfbnier people want so many NMTs for them ;o; I just wish I knew someone with half this stuff or all of it at least so I could just touch it all and buy it myself.
Looking to trade CS, Aywas and (maybe) Dappervolk for FR!
Lolitacynder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:19 pm

Lolitacynder wrote:There's so many items I need and aisdfnsijdfbnier people want so many NMTs for them ;o; I just wish I knew someone with half this stuff or all of it at least so I could just touch it all and buy it myself.

What all do you need? I'd be happy to help you out if I can. I don't need NMTs.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:16 pm

I was able to make enough room for a cliff top water area to be able to fish in, so I finally caught the golden trout. It took me almost thirty bait, but I got it. Now the museum's fish collection is complete and I have the golden fishing rod. Now if I could only catch that darn tarantula, I'd have the bug collection complete and be able to get the golden net.
Last edited by SupernaturalJem on Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:22 am

I finally figured out how to get the turnip recipes to work. I had to grab ten from the 100 bundle for it to register as me having any. It's kind of silly that it won't register without doing that. Oh well, at least I was finally able to do it lol.

Finally found the drummoid! I thought I'd never find it lol.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:36 pm

I've had a gyro fragment wash up on the beach three times now.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaki » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:05 pm

oh my god i just got katt's photo!! i've been trying to get it for so long now and i finally got it!! i'm so happy rn i love katt
☆ you're an angel, i'm a dog
╔══════════════╗ㅤㅤ
♡ rowanㅤㅤ
♡ he/him ㅤ
carrd ㅤㅤ
╚══════════════╝ㅤㅤ
or you're a dog and i'm your man ☆
annaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:52 am

I'm new to New Horizons, but I love my two villagers I have!! Katt and Buck!!
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:50 pm

SupernaturalJem wrote:I was able to make enough room for a cliff top water area to be able to fish in, so I finally caught the golden trout. It took me almost thirty bait, but I got it. Now the museum's fish collection is complete and I have the golden fishing rod. Now if I could only catch that darn tarantula, I'd have the bug collection complete and be able to get the golden net.

Omg I have the same problem, I think I only need one or two fish to complete my museum, and the cicada shell for my bug collection :(
But someone gifted me a golden fishing rod a while ago when I traded something with them and I was literally shocked! People are great lol
RIP my boy <3

Looking for BUNNIES
she/her | new uni grad | PMs always open!
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me