Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby mandalorian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:22 pm

WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:
~RainbowSky~ wrote:
~|Hazelfire|~ wrote:It kind of bugs me how Firestar became a warrior in the first book. I mean come on, couldn't he spend more than not even the whole book as an apprentice?

They weren't planning on making more books, but Jennybooks or whatever told them to make more. That's why.
WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:I don't like it when people say that Ashfur was evil. Maybe a little crazy, but certainly not evil. Plus, it was all squirrelflights fault. I call her responsible for his death. <3 Ashfur </3 Squirrelflight And you didn't deserve deputy you ungreatful manipulative she.

Hollyleaf killed Ashfur. How is it Squirrelflight's fault?
Ashfur was evil. Yes, he did go crazy, but he tried to kill Firestar. If that's not evil, tell me what is.
Now to the real talk:
Hollyleaf killed Ashfur because she wanted the truth to come from her. The truth shouldn't be told from a different cat, because no-cat would believe. Squirrelflight isn't ungreatful either. She didn't use Ashfur, she just liked Brambleclaw more.

Alright, i'm not going to sit here and argue when obviously you all hate the innocent cat. Ashfur was not evil. He didn't try to kill Firestar, he just teamed with Hawnfrost, he had no clue what he was getting into. All blame still goes to Squirrelflight, don't question it, it just does. Never liked squirrelflight and I never will. Plus, Hollyleaf was kinda crazy.

Ashfur admitted to trying to kill Firestar.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

~RainbowSky~ wrote:
WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:Alright, i'm not going to sit here and argue when obviously you all hate the innocent cat. Ashfur was not evil. He didn't try to kill Firestar, he just teamed with Hawnfrost, he had no clue what he was getting into. All blame still goes to Squirrelflight, don't question it, it just does. Never liked squirrelflight and I never will. Plus, Hollyleaf was kinda crazy.

(From Long Shadows, page 274, while speaking to Squirrelflight)
Ashfur wrote:"Stay there! I can't believe you didn't know how much you hurt me. You are the blind one, not Jayfeather. Who do you think sent Firestar the message to go down to the lake, where the fox trap was? I wanted him to die, to take your father away so you'd know the real meaning of pain."
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panini » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 pm

I think his name was Gorsetail.. I haven't read Warriors for so long. Anyway, he was in WindClan, and I think Tigerstar killed him, but in the book when Leafpool gets trapped in the cat shelter (I forget which book it is, sorry), Gorsetail is trapped there too, he's still in WindClan, and he's a girl! It just seems weird to me, how he, or she, comes back to life as a girl.
Erin Hunter must have made some sort of mistake.
panini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey--bee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

He was an Apprentice when he was killed. And Gorsetail, the one in Dawn, is a male.
Last edited by honey--bee on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌──────────┐

-
about me:
hi there! you can
call me honey.
my pronouns are
they/them. i
am a gemini.
i am an adult.
i love to write,
i am a fan of
dimension20,
warriors + overwatch

└──────────┘

┌─────────┐

-
links!xxxx
my stuff xxxxx
pm me xxxxx
trades x xxxx

└─────────┘
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoodleBro » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Fuzzeh wrote:
~RainbowSky~ wrote:
WildfireXShadowclaw wrote:Alright, i'm not going to sit here and argue when obviously you all hate the innocent cat. Ashfur was not evil. He didn't try to kill Firestar, he just teamed with Hawnfrost, he had no clue what he was getting into. All blame still goes to Squirrelflight, don't question it, it just does. Never liked squirrelflight and I never will. Plus, Hollyleaf was kinda crazy.

Ashfur wrote:"Stay there! I can't believe you didn't know how much you hurt me. You are the blind one, not Jayfeather. Who do you think sent Firestar the message to go down to the lake, where the fox trap was? I wanted him to die, to take your father away so you'd know the real meaning of pain."

Like I said, i'm not going to argue with you innocent kitty haters (ashfur <3) Leave me to my own opinions and stop having the need to point out how you think your right to make me feel bad. Not the best character... its just a book series people. Bottom line is: Ashfur is awesome/ Squirrelfight should go die in the tunnels alone. Thank you.
DoodleBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Fuzzeh wrote:
~RainbowSky~ wrote:

Exactly. He said he wanted him to die.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴

mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panini » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:13 pm

CaptainSparklez<3 wrote:He was an Apprentice when he was killed. And Gorsetail, the one in Dawn, is a male.

Sorry, I must have been wrong because I haven't read these books in so long. Also, adding on to some of Straw Hat Neko's pet peeves, Onestar was so kind when he was Onewhisker, but when he became leader of WindClan he turned out to be really mean. It's the opposite with Longtail; he was a jerk when he was a warrior, but when he became blind and became an elder he wasn't rude at all. And with the eye color changing thing, Stormfur also changes eye colors. Usually he has amber eyes, but sometimes they're blue.
panini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:16 pm

SilentStep wrote:
CaptainSparklez<3 wrote:He was an Apprentice when he was killed. And Gorsetail, the one in Dawn, is a male.

Sorry, I must have been wrong because I haven't read these books in so long. Also, adding on to some of Straw Hat Neko's pet peeves, Onestar was so kind when he was Onewhisker, but when he became leader of WindClan he turned out to be really mean. It's the opposite with Longtail; he was a jerk when he was a warrior, but when he became blind and became an elder he wasn't rude at all. And with the eye color changing thing, Stormfur also changes eye colors. Usually he has amber eyes, but sometimes they're blue.

Why I hate Onestar.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴

mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Lets all agree to disagree. Some of us (Like me) think Ashfur is innocent and was driven mad by the loss of his only love and we hate Squirrelflight, some of you go the other way around.
Personally, Squirrelfkight and Leafpool are my second least favorites (Next to Firestar).

My other rant, everyone hates Spottedleaf because they think she stalks and loves Firestar.
She guides Firestar's paws and helps him out. She knows him and Sandstorm are perfect together and she knew he would never meet her in StarClan. And if I remember correctly(I don't know if I do or not) then she died saving Sandstorm.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey--bee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:02 pm

She did die to save Sandstorm. ^
Sandstorm, ugh. He was such a brat when Firestar was first an apprentice. Then he became a warrior and she was all of the sudden nice to him? Ugh. And then she didn't get that Fireheart was trying to protect her by not giving her an apprentice. But I will admit, it was kinda dumb of him to give Brackenfur an apprentice before her.
┌──────────┐

-
about me:
hi there! you can
call me honey.
my pronouns are
they/them. i
am a gemini.
i am an adult.
i love to write,
i am a fan of
dimension20,