The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Shady Lynx » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Lavender Lullabies wrote:Hey guys, I have a issue with my game I need some help with. I looked all over the internet but couldn't find anything out.
Almost every time I click something in game, or every 5-10 seconds, the screen goes completely black for a second and only the cursor is visible then goes back to normal for 5-10 seconds before doing it again. I can't get it to stop and it's making it impossible to play. :c It shouldn't be a problem with outdated mods because my game has been at the most recent update for weeks and all my mods worked fine yesterday. I don't know what to do. :<

It may have something to do with your computer, though, does it happen when you play other games or just Sims? ^^

Shady Lynx~
______
_____
Clickables wrote:Image

___Image Image

Shady Lynx wrote:

Hey there, feel free to PM if you
are having any trouble or want
to inquire about anything like
my Art Shop etc. I am always
up for just a chat too though.

Commissions » Open

Art Trades » PM Me

Also - if you are up for it - send
me trade, as I am always happy
to get an offer.

Shady Lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:25 pm

Shady Lynx wrote:
Lavender Lullabies wrote:Hey guys, I have a issue with my game I need some help with. I looked all over the internet but couldn't find anything out.
Almost every time I click something in game, or every 5-10 seconds, the screen goes completely black for a second and only the cursor is visible then goes back to normal for 5-10 seconds before doing it again. I can't get it to stop and it's making it impossible to play. :c It shouldn't be a problem with outdated mods because my game has been at the most recent update for weeks and all my mods worked fine yesterday. I don't know what to do. :<

It may have something to do with your computer, though, does it happen when you play other games or just Sims? ^^

Shady Lynx~

Just Sims. I doubt it has anything to do with my computer or graphics card because it was working fine yesterday.
EDIT: I just removed all my mods and CC to be sure, and it still glitched. So CC/Mods aren't the problem.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rawrcellence » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello, can someone send me some links for sims 3 custom content for pets, especially horses thanks.
rawrcellence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Okay, so recently deleted my sims 3 for more space, and added it a cd, but as of lately it's not running work..

Explains;;
    I deleted it and added to a cd, and redownloaded in on my computer, add all the 'cc' and the mods, I had but they don't show up. would I have to redownload ever mod and cc, I have in order for it to work again, just like master control doesn't show up anymore, updated it to it's newest update. I have the files in Image

I don't know if one of my files, are corrupted or?
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:44 pm

A lot of the mods need to be in a package folder in the mods folder i believe (or so it's been in my case)

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 pm

they are, all coded and extracted.
    unless, I have one's that are effected with each other.
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:47 am

Updated video drivers for the video card? Seems like that might be that?? I remember in Sims 2 my textures would glitch so the floor and roof would be a random odd pattern
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:09 am

Does anyone know what this means? and/or how to fix it?
My game loads all the way up until actually going into the family, like I can choose the one I want but after that it gets to about 2% then basically freezes without freezing. (It never finishes loading though the background screen changes)
Though it did load on another family before but after deleting the one I wanted and trying them in a new town it did the same thing the next time I went to play...

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K H A L E E S I » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey guys, so I've been playing sims like forever. I've been through the sims, the sims 2 and now I have the sims 3. The only things I need to have the complete sims 3 are Late Night, University and Outdoor Living Stuff.
I started the 100 baby challenge and got up to 7 children before my game crashed and I lost everything, EVERYTHING.

I've just started the legacy challenge, here is a picture of my legacy founder Jessie Maxwell.
She lives in Sunset Valley and got married to Leighton Sekemoto who moved in with her leaving his son with his mother. Jessie and Leighton have just had a son who I called Dalton (He's a baby still). At the moment she's having morning sickness so I'm guessing she's pregnant again. Hopefully with a girl as she needs to have a girl for the challenge to continue as I am doing the Matriarchy thing.
K H A L E E S I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:28 am

Good luck on your current legacy. Hope you don't lose anything this time. =<

I'm not currently playing a legacy, just a regular game, but I've had a few twists and turns that I thought were hilarious. My character's name is Christofer, and he's a ghost. I used the Hologram typed ghost as he was originally not supposed to be a ghost, simply an old soap's character that came straight out of the television~ I had no intention of doing anything particularly serious with him, and instead decided to use him to try out the Mystic career. Then of course he fell in love with this alien gal and all bets were off the table. XD

Meet Alphonse, their little alien ghost baby~

Using testingcheats I was able to see what he would have looked like as a regular Sim and he looked one hundred percent alien except for the stubby black hair which he inherited from his father. I actually have a screenshot around if anyone is interested~ It surprised me he looked so alien though, and I'm wondering how many powers he inherited. I'm guessing alien DNA is pretty dominant? Oo
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me