Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Marvel: Upcoming/Released Movies + More

Postby Wolvine » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Also a lot of civilians die and there is a lot of structural damage always so that's another reason its good there's no superpowers.
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:35 am

OHMYGOODNESS I had this CRAZY amazing vivid dream the other night that I was Spider-man. They just keep getting better and better! Anyways, it was nighttime. I was [the Andrew Garfield] Spider-man. I was a wanted vigilante, and to escape the police, I was swinging through a bunch of these super tall trees (Another type of dream I often get, with giant climbable trees) I can remember Exactly what I was thinking when using my webs. I can remember what it felt like. Just remembering is bliss. If I HAD to be (COULD be) a superhero, I would HAVE to be SPIDER-MAN :) There's no other equal. Not even DD. I've many times wished that I could swing through the air like that. I've dreamed.
The last thing I remember before waking up an hour before my alarm clock goes off is that I am hiding under giant tree roots in my civilian clothes, and the police don't find me. I am safe.
It took me a long time to remember what I had dreamt that night, almost half a day (I usually remember right away). Why it took me so long to remember, I have no clue. But when I did, I was ecstatic for the next five and a half hours. I just knew I had had a MARVELous dream, I just couldn't figure it out.
σρєи уσυя єуєѕ, αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє.
ѕρяєα∂ уσυя ωιиgѕ, αи∂ тαкє fℓιgнт

DeviantArt Instagram Tumblr SoundCloud
I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:07 am

MARVElous NEWS!!! Here, check this out
Avengers: Age of Ultron is in post-production, and comes out on May 1st, 2015.
Here's the official teaser trailer
Until I get some more information (which might not be for a while), this is about all I can post on the subject.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am

Big new: Big Hero 6 comes out this Friday! I'd love to see it, but unfortunately I will be out of town for the weekend at a location where there are no movie theaters. Oh well! I'm thinking the Friday after that I will go to see it with a couple of my buddies. Here's the latest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IdMPpKMdcc

On other news, Avengers Age of Ultron comes out on May 1st, 2015. So far, I've only seen a teaser trailer, but I'm sure there will be more soon. I actually did see a pretty good extended trailer, with documentaries from the makers. But unfortunately, I couldn't recover the link. I will post it later when I find it.

Also, if you are dying for more Marvel news, check out the Marvel News from Marvel Fans podcast. They are very interesting, although the first couple minutes are a little irritating. I just want to note that not all of their news will be accurate, since these things get exposed before any real confirmation is made.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:55 am

LOKI WILL RETURN

Tom Hiddleston will return in Avengers 2 and 3 and Thor 3 as Loki, i am so excited
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:33 am

Yes!!! That is definitely an exciting prospect :D Honestly, I swoon every time Hiddles smiles.
Okay, btw I found the link to Avengers Age of Ultron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do It looks like Andy Serkis, who played Gollum in the Hobbit and LOTR movies, will be in it, although I'm not sure who he plays.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolvine » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:25 am

I'm so pumped for the Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies even if they are like three years away! finally, some representation! here's hoping they do them justice; Carol Danvers is my absolute favourite and would be such an important link with the GOTG, and T'Challa is such an interesting character with fascinating setting and ethics who really is one of the most important powerhouses in 616. Sadly, I don't share your enthusiasm for Thor 3. My interest in Thor has always been limited to his interaction with the Avengers as a team, and I've always found his comics a little too, well, goofy I suppose, even though superhero comics as a genre are renown to be ridiculous. I'll probably go watch Ragnarok anyway, but I have little to no opinion on it, and no background knowledge at all (isn't Thor meant to die or something??)

I'm intrigued and slightly worried about Cap 3; I've always thought that the Civil War would translate incredibly poorly into the MCU as it is today, yet apparently its going to be more Steve Rogers vs the problems with the USA's government rather than the SHRA, which gives me a little hope. I'm not going to hold on to that though, because frankly, Marvel has succeeded multiple times in the past in disappointing me. Cap 3's got a lot to live up to though, what with Cap 2 being regarded as the best movie in the franchise and all.
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 am

A nice thing about not having read any Marvel comics is you don't go into the movies with any set expectations other than what you've built based on other movies. I have no idea what Cap 3 is going to be like, and frankly I'm WAY excited for it. I really hope that Steve finds Bucky. I'm so worried about my poor, stupid babies.

Anyone else really nervous that there isn't going to be an Iron Man 4? You'd think with a franchise as big as Iron Man, they would make another movie. Maybe they just figure there's not enough material or interest to make a fourth one and are putting him on the back burner to make room for new heroes like Captain Marvel and Black Panther. But it could also mean that they're going to kill him in Age of Ultron, and that thought it just too awful to even think about. *commence moaning about how everything I love dies*

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 am

I must be honest i don't really want an Iron man 4, the sequels are really uninspiring and unoriginal and Robert Downey Jr has said that he doesn't want to do Iron Man anymore. I think the only reason hes going to still be in the future avengers movies AND Thor 3 is because they promised they wouldn't make another Iron Man
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolvine » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Tony Stark wont die, that's pretty much guaranteed. Here's hoping that if they do continue the Iron Man that it's with Rhodey under the mask, though that almost certainly isnt going to happen. I too hope they discontinue to Iron Man movies, there's an entire universe of infinitely more interesting paths and characters for the MCU to explore. Shame they have an appalling track record of sticking to the same, safe but trite movies, rather than actually expanding the universe. I have no doubt that if IM4 does happen, there will be a massive slew of RDJ-stans running to the cinema.
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me