Famous Artist/Fictional Character You're In Love With

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Famous Actor/Artist/Musician/Etc You're In Love With

Postby Atheon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 am

Neymar
i don't care if he doesn't speak English, i'll still meet him!!
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Heart Of Hearts~* » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 am

Go for it!!

I'll just say that Tim Curry in drag is one of the hottest things I've ever seen (the guy in my signature and icon Cx)
"𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Šπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’Έπ’Ύπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ π’»π“‡π‘’π‘’π’Ήπ‘œπ“‚ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘œπ“Œπ‘’ π“ƒπ‘œ π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”."
*~Heart Of Hearts~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:27 am

Matthew. Theissen.

Sadly - and openly - outright infatuated with the man. He's been apart of my life as long as I can remember - the band Relient K was formed when I was two and we were going to concerts from the start - and we knew them pretty well... My dad used to be good friends with Matt Hoopes and had his phone number, so they'd put us on the band list and we'd be back stage. A lot. I was really young at the time, and at that time there were, according to my mom, only three people on earth I was okay with being held by. One was my mom. One was Bryan - also in the band, but he's since left - and Matt T. Not my dad, not even my grand parents - and I've always been told that they loved me, too. I've been told all these stories and it's always felt like these guys - all of them - have been such a big part of my life and I hardly remember them. Matt T writes and sings for the band and I'm convinced that, in all honesty, his voice helped raise me. Those lyrics are some of the best I know of. It's a Christian band and I'm a Christian, and from a faith standpoint, they've helped me through a lot of things and this year in particular have helped me through some school stress - mild depression(I won't claim to be chronic, I don't think it is.), anxiety(I DO struggle with that), and most of all, a feeling of wasted potential and uselessness. I've struggled with running from responsibilities and messing up, and not wanting to face up to it, and I've fallen very far from where I should be right now. All those things have been addressed more than once by Relient K - by Matt. And when I put it next to what I hear on the radio - it means more. It just means so much more.
As a Christian - it might not apply to some of you - I've been thinking this recently: "In walking the narrow path, I follow Jesus. When I fall, Matt helps me up and shows me back." It's good to hear someone so open about their failures and sins -- most Christian music won't go there.
I won't say he's physically attractive, because honestly, he isn't, really. I'm more infatuated with the honesty and the cleverness, I think, and silliness - I made the mistake of following the band on Instagram. Bunch of dorks.
And he set my relationship standards a good cut above - I mean, read these lyrics. READ THEM:

"We should get jerseys 'cus we make a good team... Yours would look better than mine, 'cus your out of my league... And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life."
"If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are - and it's getting oh so hard to spend these days without my heart."

But yeah. We went to a couple concerts recently. They recognized us. Matt was getting sick, so they didn't do any signing... So no chance to talk to the band, but that's kinda where THAT started. I had renewed interest in the lyrics and the meanings and THEN I was just totally head over heels.

Childish? Probably. Founded? Maybe. But hey. Better than so many singers out there... *coughpitbullcough*

I dunno, maybe it's just because I feel like I SHOULD know him, but that's my entry. Matt Theissen.

...Oh dang that's a LOT of text
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Heart Of Hearts~* » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Trust me, that's NOTHING compared to how I could rant about Led Zeppelin.

BRIAN MAY AND HIS FABULOUS HAIR <333
"𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Šπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’Έπ’Ύπ‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ π’»π“‡π‘’π‘’π’Ήπ‘œπ“‚ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘œπ“Œπ‘’ π“ƒπ‘œ π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”."
*~Heart Of Hearts~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 pm

im probably bad for saying this but I also have a crush on markel susaeta and I bet he doesn't speak complete English >.>
there's also another one who plays for santos fc but I don't know who he is xD his hair is magical and his voice is really cute and he doesn't speak much English, he's in one video to the left of neymar but I don't wanna put a link here bc HEY shirtless warning
edit: after my brain took a nosedive into a pool of stupidity I found out that magical hair guy is andre xD
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Heart Of Hearts~* » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:17 am

x)
*~Heart Of Hearts~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qymaen » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:48 am

NATALIE DORMER

like srsly she's amazing
red like roses
╔═════════════════════╗
β™• well, it's been a while.
my name is erin.
i love star wars, rwby, & asoiaf.
ImageImage
she/they pronouns.
ImageImage
i'm also a witch.
may or may not be a former banshee.
don't expect me to be active.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
tumblr
qymaen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erisolsprite » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:42 am

i'd sell my soul to jimmy page tbh
and mick jagger because bae
Erisolsprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Heart Of Hearts~* » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 pm

we're best friends now
*~Heart Of Hearts~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 am

And can I just--

Matt's facials expressions.