Marvel Discussion and Movie News!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Marvel: Upcoming/Released Movies + More

Postby lithigos » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:30 am

Wow I completely forgot to right a review of GOTG!! (I saw it in 3D) ;)
If you honestly want to hear my opinion, read on.
If there were no language or intense action, it would be exactly like a (really good) Disney movie. :D I loved it thoroughly. It was exciting, emotional, adorable and just the best. I can totally see why my buddy saw it three times. I would do the same thing.
I wish I could write more... but assuming that most people still haven't seen it, I don't wanna give any spoilers.
The entire movie was jam-packed with exciting mischief and action, along with humor and confusing information.
σρєи уσυя єуєѕ, αи∂ fєєℓ αℓινє.
ѕρяєα∂ уσυя ωιиgѕ, αи∂ тαкє fℓιgнт

DeviantArt Instagram Tumblr SoundCloud
I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 am

When Guardians of the Galaxy was over, I felt like I could still see another two hours if it was there. Whole movie was fun.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 am

It was fun! I wish to see it again sometime soon.
By the way, I read the review for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; it received 3/5 plugs (And I suspect that they took one off just because of all the action/destruction). Overall, it looks like an exiting movie, with only 1 or 2 minor things. I would say that I can't wait to see it, but I guess we'll have to see, won't we?

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:56 am

(Bump!)
Finished my first DC comic the other day (week): Superman, the Red Son. It was, indeed, interesting; yet somehow, it just drove me cray-cray. It was one of those stories that loops... you know? Where the story goes on until it ends the same way it begins? That was the only thing I liked about it. And not only did the make Batman seem like a criminal, he also reminded me of Wolverine.
Also, I just got super into Daredevil. He's orkfreakingbelievable! I like him just about as much as Spider-man, though I haven't had any dreams of him yet.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:27 am

Bump!
By the way, I was watching a little bit of the old TMNT movies with a 5-year old, and the corniness of them only made me more excited to see the new one.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 am

Bump!!!
I was asked this question the other day: If you were a superhero, who would you be and why?
Obviously, I didn't have to give much thought to it, but I did have to present it in an appropriate way to the group.
"Spider-man," I said. "Because he gets to swing through the city on webs, and I think that would be really fun."
But I couldn't even list all the reasons I had for wanting to be him. Plus the reason I gave wasn't as good as one of the other reasons, which was because I like Spider-man's character. He has an awesome sense of responsibility, and he's also really tough to keep going during hard times.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:54 pm

If I had to pick a superhero and I would have to be them (not just have their powers), I'd say Hawkeye because I've always wanted to take up archery and it's like you get to keep your distance and pick off targets and get home in time for some more coffee. I could be a hero without having all the stress of saving the world like Iron Man or Spider-man or Captain America do. I'll take regular small calamities over a huge one every once in a while. Plus his bow and arrows are the coolest thing. Computer virus arrows? Explosive arrows? Grappling hook arrows? Yes please.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolvine » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:18 pm

this is an upsetting question because heroes have a terribly habit of being absolutely miserable human beings. without all the emotional issues attached i'd go for iron man, but tony stark is the woobie king and is a very sad man. i'd probably go for kamala khan aka ms marvel bc she's great and shapeshifting is a hella neat ability
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lithigos » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 am

Yeah, that is definately a problem. Spider-man is always knee-deep in emotional stuff. Except for the Superior Spider-man, who's actually Doc Octopus. I still haven't finished the Superior Spider-man series, just because "Peter" has almost no more problems, and it gives me the heebie jeebies. But I do want to finish it sometime, just to see how it ends.
Other than that, there's really no other reason I wouldn't want to be him.
The sad thing is that I'm super out of touch with him, cause I've read EVERY Spider-man comic my library has. Which is a lot.
I want to read more Daredevil, but my library only has 2 DD comics. I could request some, but then it not only takes longer, but I don't have the physical experience of flipping through the pages to see if I'll like it.
But yeah. If heroes were real, there would definately be that problem. That's also kind of why I'm glad they aren't real. If you know what I mean.

I have 3,032 pets.
lithigos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:03 am

Yeah, I see what you're saying, Olavie, about heroes not being real. Superheroes that is. I mean, look at soldiers and paramedics and regular heroes that do exist. They put up with a lot of emotional crap and plenty of stress and they're not tasked with saving the world or defeating baddies with armies of aliens or world destroying magical artifacts. If superheroes and by association supervillains existed, I feel like those superheroes would be some of the most stressed people out there, and of course no one would wish that on anyone, so it's a good thing that such unhappy people don't actually exist.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me