Movies you dislike

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Movies you dislike

Postby sullivanish » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:38 pm

hated the most: the dark crystal
hated: twilight series
hates: interstellar (too long stressful)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xImage
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns

xx
androgyne

xx
sullivan

xx
adhd/autism
sullivanish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm

I don't understand how people like The Incredibles. Like, at all. To me it's really unappealing and hard to sit through but lots of people accept it as a masterpiece.
Love the memes though.
(Everyone go watch "2 Sonics dub a scene from the Incredibles" right now.)

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidram » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:01 am

I'm not the biggest fan of Moana. I can watch it, it's a beautiful movie, but I'd rather watch something else
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter • empty the tanks • feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puffy the Hyena » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:06 am

Norm of the North.
Words cannot describe my hatred for this movie.
Friend invited me to the movies, and when I asked what movie she said "Norm of the North", an animated movie I had never heard of or even seen advertised. She said it was about a polar bear so I figured it would be cute enough. I was wrong.

This god-forsaken piece of garbage film should be cast into the fiery pits of heck where it belongs. In all my life, never before has a twerking polar bear and lemmings peeing into a potted plant for 1 minute straight ever been witnessed, and boy I wish I still had innocence. Before I saw that movie, I was pure. I couldn't wait to live my life and achieve my dreams. But now, I am nothing but an empty husk. A hollow shell of what used to be.

In summary, bad movie, don't even watch it ironically. There's nothing worthwhile.
x

┌───────┐

Current
hyperfixation:

Disney
Duckverse

quack

└───────┘

┌─────────────────────┐

Howdy! I'm Puffy Wuffy, or just Puffy!

She/her • Autistic • Furry • Rodent lover
I only have the brain capacity to focus on
one fandom at a time, check my carrd
for all the stuff I'm into lol

This is Steve. He's wants you to
remember to treat yourself nicely!

└─────────────────────┘

┌───────┐

Sig formatting
by Lacuna -->©

Art in pfp
done by me!

└───────┘
x
Puffy the Hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:28 am

I barely watch movies, but there is one that I hate with a burning passion. I originally came to this thread and couldn't remember any movies I hated, that's how hard I tried to forget the movie. The movie is:
Into The Woods.
God, this movie. First of all, the story doesn't really make sense.

Spoilers below!

Basically this man and woman want a baby but are infertile so this old creepy witch (who is apparently Rapunzel's foster mother? like ok??? that was never once mentioned until the middle of the movie??? and why would she be off talking to random people instead of using Rapunzel's hair or something??) says that they can have a child if they bring her four items, which are Cinderella's shoe, red riding hood's hood, Jack's cow (spoiler: it randomly decides to die and it's literally the best character in the whole movie) and something else. I don't really remember the details anymore. Anyway, apparently this witch can't touch the items herself because she's a ghost eVEN THOUGH she has no trouble at all touching Rapunzel or climbing up the tower?? which is what??? and things get weird from here.

In the start, Red Riding Hood is casually harassed by the wolf which literally looks like a furry lmao. It's honestly very creepy? And then the dude who wants a child decides to just straight up steal her hood? But she starts screaming so he gives it back to her like any thief desperate for a child would do in real life. And then, get this, Red Riding Hood is eaten by the wolf and this dude stabs the wolf and they show him raising the knife and then you can hear it stabbing the wolf??? AND THEN there's a scene where (for some reason tiny) Red Riding Hood falls through the wolf's stomach and then it's cut open and you can see the slit? And she and her grandmother then climb out.
so I was a little scarred by that? I don't want to see any of that in a movie about fairytales plz???
basically the woman and man run around and they eventually find the items but oh no the cow dies (honestly the only character I cared about in the movie and they killed it????) and a weird thing happens with Cinderella:
Basically the prince is trying to catch her and he puts this sticky thing on the stairs to the castle (which I think she's using to get away from one of the balls? I don't know if I missed it but I don't think they ever actually showed Cinderella and the prince meeting???) And the prince comes over and sees her and he's watching her AND THEN.

she gets out of her shoes, which are stuck in the sticky stuff, AND STARTS SINGING FOR TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT. AND THE PRINCE DOES NOTHING. The prince is chasing Cinderella and he continues to do so right after the scene but during it? He just stands there and does nothing as she sings. And then she EASILY REMOVES HER SHOES FROM THE STICKY THING, WHICH MEANS SHE COULD HAVE RUN AWAY ALL ALONG. At the end of the scene YOU CAN SEE HER WALKING BAREFOOTED ACROSS THE STICKY THING AND SHE DOESN'T GET STUCK IN IT????

What is this logic? what? what?
please keep in mind I only watched about half of the movie because I really hated it, so maybe the end is amazing and fixes everything? But the part that I watched was a nightmare.

never watching that thing again.
(I also might have misunderstood some stuff so sorry if I did ;-;)

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:36 pm

eclipse. wrote:I barely watch movies, but there is one that I hate with a burning passion. I originally came to this thread and couldn't remember any movies I hated, that's how hard I tried to forget the movie. The movie is:
Into The Woods.
God, this movie. First of all, the story doesn't really make sense.

Spoilers below!

Basically this man and woman want a baby but are infertile so this old creepy witch (who is apparently Rapunzel's foster mother? like ok??? that was never once mentioned until the middle of the movie??? and why would she be off talking to random people instead of using Rapunzel's hair or something??) says that they can have a child if they bring her four items, which are Cinderella's shoe, red riding hood's hood, Jack's cow (spoiler: it randomly decides to die and it's literally the best character in the whole movie) and something else. I don't really remember the details anymore. Anyway, apparently this witch can't touch the items herself because she's a ghost eVEN THOUGH she has no trouble at all touching Rapunzel or climbing up the tower?? which is what??? and things get weird from here.

In the start, Red Riding Hood is casually harassed by the wolf which literally looks like a furry lmao. It's honestly very creepy? And then the dude who wants a child decides to just straight up steal her hood? But she starts screaming so he gives it back to her like any thief desperate for a child would do in real life. And then, get this, Red Riding Hood is eaten by the wolf and this dude stabs the wolf and they show him raising the knife and then you can hear it stabbing the wolf??? AND THEN there's a scene where (for some reason tiny) Red Riding Hood falls through the wolf's stomach and then it's cut open and you can see the slit? And she and her grandmother then climb out.
so I was a little scarred by that? I don't want to see any of that in a movie about fairytales plz???
basically the woman and man run around and they eventually find the items but oh no the cow dies (honestly the only character I cared about in the movie and they killed it????) and a weird thing happens with Cinderella:
Basically the prince is trying to catch her and he puts this sticky thing on the stairs to the castle (which I think she's using to get away from one of the balls? I don't know if I missed it but I don't think they ever actually showed Cinderella and the prince meeting???) And the prince comes over and sees her and he's watching her AND THEN.

she gets out of her shoes, which are stuck in the sticky stuff, AND STARTS SINGING FOR TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT. AND THE PRINCE DOES NOTHING. The prince is chasing Cinderella and he continues to do so right after the scene but during it? He just stands there and does nothing as she sings. And then she EASILY REMOVES HER SHOES FROM THE STICKY THING, WHICH MEANS SHE COULD HAVE RUN AWAY ALL ALONG. At the end of the scene YOU CAN SEE HER WALKING BAREFOOTED ACROSS THE STICKY THING AND SHE DOESN'T GET STUCK IN IT????

What is this logic? what? what?
please keep in mind I only watched about half of the movie because I really hated it, so maybe the end is amazing and fixes everything? But the part that I watched was a nightmare.

never watching that thing again.
(I also might have misunderstood some stuff so sorry if I did ;-;)

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the film but I think its ok. I just wanted to point out some things.

For the singing part of it, well its a musical. Time freezes when Cinderella starts singing when shes stuck. It works on the logic of most musicals, you could sing that you hate the person next to you and they would have no idea

We don't need to see Cinderella and the Prince meeting because we already have a billion times, all you need to know is she goes to the festival meets the Prince they have a nice time but she runs for it. She leaves him the shoe to see if he's serious about wanting to be with her because he could just be like that with all the girls.

The witch can't touch the items because its a curse on her as well, when they lift the curse it makes her young again. The last item they needed was hair as yellow as corn, the witch CAN touch the objects but if she does they can no longer be used in the spell so when they try and use Rapunzel's hair it doesn't work.

Most of the darker scenes in this film are straight from the original fairytales before they were disneyfied.

I know you didn't like it but if you haven't watched until the song Agony you need to at least watch that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdphO1jfxCg
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:37 am

I'm sorry
But i don't like the Incredibles.
It bores me.
Come at me.
Apparently i said this in my last post on here too oof sorrg

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Cocoa wrote:I'm sorry
But i don't like the Incredibles.
It bores me.
Come at me.
Apparently i said this in my last post on here too oof sorrg

I agree. Sorry Incredibles fans.

Also, @eclipse. I agree with you as well. I thought Into the Woods was much too long/drawn out, and I was bored the entire time watching it.
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Twilight. The first movie. I'm aware that it's a very popular opinion and no one talks about it anymore, but it's the only movie I can say I truly "hate" for the wrong reasons. I hate Marley and Me, but that's not because it's a bad movie, per se. I hate Twilight for the reason that it IS bad. My cousin liked crap like that, and she forced me to sit through it at the theaters. Everybody in that movie was as expressive as cardboard, and it just felt way too mean spirited. The main character is the quintessential of a damsel in distress and a self-centered dumb-dumb. That, and it was a live action movie. And I just dislike those in general.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mthorsewhisperer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:57 pm

A dog's purpose. and I can already tell the new one is going to be horrible.

They aren't even close to the book. ethan is supposed to die at the end of the first movie. He is always the wrong breed of dog. The storyline is completely wrong. They basically get everything they could possibly get wrong, wrong. I hate them
Hi, my name is mthorsewhisperer
but feel free to call me Mt or Mtty!
I love animals and currently volunteer and
work at a local animal clinic
I love to do digital art and collect
characters!
Toyhou.se
Art insta!
chibi comissions
character trades/sales
Currently recovering from spinal surgery
mthorsewhisperer