What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Dislike?

Postby noch » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:42 pm

misa amane & light yagami from death note
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:04 pm

noch wrote:misa amane & light yagami from death note

HEAVY ON LIGHT he had good motives but he ended up squandering them for his own gain

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowboylikeme » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:07 pm

Helpless wrote:Now that I've seen the Hunger Games movies- I will just say I don't like Gale very much. It seems to be a common opinion but it isn't what he did to Prim that makes me dislike him. I just REALLY hate love triangles and it was obvious that Katniss would end up with Peeta so Gale being there was just... ugh.

YESSS gale is such a bad character ive been saying this. everyone calls him the prim reaper LOLLL also the fact that he was more concerned about katniss not being in love with him/the "act" she put on w peeta than her general well-being ??? he was so self-centered
⌘ butterfly wolf collection ⌘
lacey or lissy ✼ adult ✼ she/her/they
psychology student
genshin, hsr, stardew, nitw, & animal crossing luvva
big into hyperpop, alt rock, pop punk, & indie
i also love taylor, boygenius & bea !!
pm for genshin uid or nintendo friend code
cowboylikeme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MinniHowl » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:30 am

Book!Mal and also Book!Alina from Shadow and Bone trilogy sometimes just ughhh (love love love the Six of Crows team in the following duology).

Also, Jasper post s2 in The 100. Infuriating!

The Mayor in Jul i Blåfjell, and Santa Cousin in Jul i på Månetoppen… Norwegians, where you at?

★★★★
Forever new, bear with me.
I want one copy of every pet on this site!
★★★★

Image Image
Image Image

Join the Discord server!
MinniHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:27 pm

people might attack me for this, but i'm not the biggest Ivypool fan (from warrior cats). she never treats Dovewing right and it frustrates me.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madeon » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:28 pm

WarriorcatKitty wrote:people might attack me for this, but i'm not the biggest Ivypool fan (from warrior cats). she never treats Dovewing right and it frustrates me.

ohhh my goodness you get me. I don't like her either. I've posted so many thinkpieces about ivypool's treatment of dovewing and how horrible it is and how her character is written very poorly! I think it's strange to see so many people praise her writing and claim her behavior is purely a result of hawkfrost's manipulation. while that is definitely partially true, a LARGE part of it is still just her own character flaws of her jealousy and vitriolic personality. the fact she still has never really grown past it despite it being SO long since that arc happened is really a big indicator of that :/ I think it's a huge bummer because she has SO much potential, but she just isn't written very well. I forever stick with the fanon interpretations of her. she sucks in canon TwT
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Madeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakedbean111_ » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:13 am

idk why but i just dislike firestar man
bakedbean111_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 am

Madeon wrote:
WarriorcatKitty wrote:people might attack me for this, but i'm not the biggest Ivypool fan (from warrior cats). she never treats Dovewing right and it frustrates me.

ohhh my goodness you get me. I don't like her either. I've posted so many thinkpieces about ivypool's treatment of dovewing and how horrible it is and how her character is written very poorly! I think it's strange to see so many people praise her writing and claim her behavior is purely a result of hawkfrost's manipulation. while that is definitely partially true, a LARGE part of it is still just her own character flaws of her jealousy and vitriolic personality. the fact she still has never really grown past it despite it being SO long since that arc happened is really a big indicator of that :/ I think it's a huge bummer because she has SO much potential, but she just isn't written very well. I forever stick with the fanon interpretations of her. she sucks in canon TwT

EXACTLY!! fanon always paints her in a much better light than canon, but it frustrates me that people seem to never see how she actually is in canon. especially when they start to say nonsense like she was better than dovewing/was a "way better" sibling... honestly I might actually like ivypool a bit if everyone just recognized her for what she is; which is not a very good character. they ALWAYS brush away her flaws becuase "it was all hawkfrost", and like you said, there are big indicators to prove that- while it was definitely to some degree PARTLY becuase of hawkfrost, it's also partly because of her own personality and how she just is flawed. but in fanon she's this "girlboss baddie that is always right and dovewing was so mean to her uwu" and they never once seem to acknowledge her character flaws. And in canon, she never seems to grow out of those flaws- I mean, that's not to say she doesn't grow at all in canon, but the narrative never seems to acknowledge how her treatment of dovewing is BAD... it would be so much more interesting if they actually brought that up and dealt with it.

sorry if i didn't make much sense, it's hard to put to words all my thoughts on her haha.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:35 pm

bakedbean111_ wrote:idk why but i just dislike firestar man

this is based i hated him as a kid

anyways on the topic of warrior cats: i was never too fond of jayfeather. maybe i missed something when i was little reading the books, but he always just came off as needlessly rude to me.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:11 pm

i just despise Winter. Sometimes he's fine, but he's just SO ANNOYING for 90% of his book. His book was so boring, I stopped reading all together for like 3 years. He's such a bully in his book and it's just Winter being a jerk to everyone he knows. The book would be 10 pages if it didn't have him complaining. Later on in the series, he's far more tolerable. Winter in book 7 though just doesn't cut it for me. I liked his sister, Icicle more than him.

Morrowseer is just so hateable. You're supposed to dislike him, but I don't even like him as a villain. He's just so eughh. The volcano did a good job honestly. Also, Whirlpool makes me want to vomit.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me