What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

► II

Postby Viozel » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:17 am

Goddard from the book series arc of a scythe. Technically he's "honorable scythe Goddard", but he is in no way honorable and doesn't derserve the title scythe. which is, of course, just my opinion, so I'm sorry if you feel differently and I've offended you lol

Probably spoilers for the arc of a scythe books below,
    so I'mma just put it in transparent.

OH MY GOSHHHHH. He's one of my least favorite characters of all time, ugh. I was soooo relieved when Rowan killed him, but when they said they couldn't find his whole body my relief evaporated and I started filling with dread. And then in the second book when scythe Rand takes tyger as her "apprentice", I just wanted to scream. If Rand was alive, then I was pretty sure Goddard was too. Oh boy, was I close. I literally died on the inside when he burst through the doors and got nominated as a candidate for high blade. And the Anastasia's inquest provided a little relief, as well as Rowan escaping Goddard's house on endura, but when Anastasia's inquest was granted, Goddard decided to destroy my relief again - as well as the island of endura.

I pretty much just sat there freaking out after the book left off on a big cliff hanger, with Goddard off to tell the world the big lie that he did get the position of high blade, and that endura had sunk "on accident", that it definitely wasn't his fault.

Just.... UGH. I hate him. So much. I hope he actually ends in the next book.
Last edited by Viozel on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What Characters Do You Dislike?

Postby headsick » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:05 am

Love Scythe! But yeah, goddard is the worst
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:44 am

Not sure how I feel about Shivers from The FIrst Law universe, especially after he killed Dow >:( I mean he was justified and I think he's very well written but,,, I also find him kinda pathetic. If he could be useful and kill Calder and Scale as well maybe I'd like him more.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:34 am

so uhh, I kinda touched upon why I dislike Scourge from Warrior Cats on here before, but I was literally just thinking more about why now and o h b o y

can we just talk about how all of his fans will constantly talk about how it’s okay that he murdered a bunch of cats because “he was bullied by his siblings and got beat up by tigerpaw!!1!1!1”
first of all, like,, no, that does not excuse murder what do y ou me a n
second of all

Scourge literally brought everything he got upon himself by lowkey being kinda d u m b??
Like, hear me out-

First of all, he runs away from home, because his sister, who it is touched upon multiple times absolutely despises him and constantly lies to/bullies him, tells him unwanted kittens get thrown in the river (she says, immediately getting adopted smh-) and he just believes her??? No questions asked???

Then he, after being told by his own mother who loves and cares about him that the forest is a dangerous place, decides that it is the best place he can go??? Then he immediatly gets told again by two older, wiser cats that the forest is dangerous and he’ll get beat up, but just,, goes there anyway??

and then he gets beat up and it’s like
he had no idea this would happen

Like excuse me uh-
what—
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

<—— this creature sucks throw hammers at him

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •тυхedo• » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:37 am

cain/pierce from Lucifer. Oml I absolutely hate him, (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU WATCH THE SHOW), he is so selfish and he was just using Chloe for most of the time and knew that Lucifer loved her and made him vulnerable so he snatched her for his own selfish reasoning. And you don't even understand the emotion I felt when he proposed to her my lord

--------------------------------

x❝i'm a little bit steady but
xxstill little bit rollin' stone❞

x❝i'm a little bit heaven but
xstill little bit flesh and bone❞

xxtuxedo/gelding/quarter horse

xxAs you can see this is my horse Tux.
xxI have been riding for 7 years
xxJumping is my favorite when riding
xxand i show whenever i can.
xxI also enjoy my fair share of memes
xxdrawing, listening to Quinn XCII
xxand I have a guilty pleasure of
xxcountry music
xxi also have a slight southern accent

•тυхedo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chipackerz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Luther from TUA I just ughhhhhhhh like he'd be ok if he hadn't been so caught up in the "I'm number one so I'm always right" like can you just listen to your siblings for once in your life Luther??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo // Horse // INFP // Glass Animals
Warriors // Top Gun // TUA // Marvel
Adult // Bookworm // Artist // Sheep
nonbinary // aspiring large animal vet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chipackerz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimbie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Joffrey Baratheon from the GOT books and TV series. Literally one of the most annoying characters I've ever come across. He infuriates me. Since he was the son of a king, he was raised spoiled, thinking himself better than everyone. You can imagine how much that molded his personality to an irritating degree.

♥ ♡ ♥
|| kaiya || she/her || aroace ||
╔══════════════════╗
wipwipwipwipwipwipwip
textextexttextextetextex
╚══════════════════╝
|| TH || PFQ || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
whimbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:33 am

Unpopular opinion, but....
I absolutely DESPISE Bakugo from My Hero Academia.
I don't understand why everyone likes him? He swears at everyone, bullies everyone, vows to be the best hero even though he isn't really cut out to be in the Hero course in the first place and you obviously can't forget when he told Deku to kill himself.
I actually hate him more than Mineta?? And like?? Mineta sucks?? Gosh darn it, why does everyone like Bakugo?

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusanya98 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 am

Geezus priest, I looked ONCE at the school principal of Assassination Classroom and did not like him. I don't care that his hair is purple(ish)/rose I still hate him.

I don't even know his name (I probably forgot it LOL) and I already hate him!! And I can also justify it with the fact he was actively favoring one class over the other during that baseball game! D:<

(And while I know most people have probably seen it I did leave everything vague by intention in the case that someone hasn't, so I don't spoil everything. Geez.)
|| Why we use "we" despite being one brainbody: Endogenic system since birth and proud of it! We're also Autistic and proud of that, too! || Current Front: [Lilia] (They/Xe/He) ||
Rusanya98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:40 pm

For the most part, I dislike protagonists that become OP/nearly invincible without trying, I dislike protagonists that easily overcome every obstacle that they face, and I dislike protagonists that are infallible (it's not very fun/interesting to watch a character in peril if you know they'll always come out on top).

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me