What's Your Favorite Anime?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What's Your Favorite Anime?

Postby LazeBlaZe7 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:03 pm

StrawhatPirate wrote:
LazeBlaZe7 wrote:
One Piece!!! Yessss!! Yuri on Ice is also super good!! I haven’t actually seen D.Gray-man, but I’ll put it on my ever growing list!!

Awesome! D. Gray. Man is about exorcists, who hunt down and exorcist beings called akuma....it has tons on comedic moments with action and supernatural added in

Bridgy1234 wrote:Cowboy bebop and wolves rain. Both short but heckin amazing and leaves your craving more

Wolves rain is such a good anime! made me want to cry at the end of it....kinda like the ending of towards the terra

I love stuff about exorcists!! Have you watched Blue Exorcist before?

Yes I have! I’ve read the manga and watched the anime. I love the series!!!!
LazeBlaZe7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawhatPirate » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Awesome! D. Gray. Man is about exorcists, who hunt down and exorcist beings called akuma....it has tons on comedic moments with action and supernatural added in

I love stuff about exorcists!! Have you watched Blue Exorcist before?

Yes I have! I’ve read the manga and watched the anime. I love the series!!!![/quote]

I have decided that I’m starting to watch D.gray-man tonight! It sounds so incredibly good!!
ImageImage

StrawhatPirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazeBlaZe7 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:11 pm

I have decided that I’m starting to watch D.gray-man tonight! It sounds so incredibly good!!

That’s awesome that your starting the anime tonight! You’ll have to let me know if you like it! :thumbup:
LazeBlaZe7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cool_epicness » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Ooh I like this thread.

I suppose my favorites would be Noragami, Sword Art Online, Maid-sama, and Fairytail. As for movies, it would be Your Name and all the Studio Ghibli movies.
- I don't really know how I got into them but they all fit the fantasy genre except for Maid-sama which was is just a funny romance comedy. I usually read the descriptions and then if it sounds interesting I'll watch it. I love Noragami's concept and plot line. Yato is such a cute mess. Sword Art Online was one of my first animes and the idea of virtual reality was really cool at the time I watched it. Fairytail also has cool characters and an interesting plot although I never finished it - too long.
- I watched Your Name on the plane and I thought the plot was really good. All Studio Ghibli movies are so wholesome, although I haven't watched all of them.
╔═════════════════════════╗

What greater gift than the love of a cat?

-Charles Dickens

╚═════════════════════════╝
Cool_epicness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawhatPirate » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:11 am

LazeBlaZe7 wrote:

That’s awesome that your starting the anime tonight! You’ll have to let me know if you like it! :thumbup:

It’s soooo good!! I love it! I’ve only watched the two first episodes but it’s amazing! It’s quite funny too!
ImageImage

StrawhatPirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawhatPirate » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:12 am

Cool_epicness wrote:Ooh I like this thread.

I suppose my favorites would be Noragami, Sword Art Online, Maid-sama, and Fairytail. As for movies, it would be Your Name and all the Studio Ghibli movies.
- I don't really know how I got into them but they all fit the fantasy genre except for Maid-sama which was is just a funny romance comedy. I usually read the descriptions and then if it sounds interesting I'll watch it. I love Noragami's concept and plot line. Yato is such a cute mess. Sword Art Online was one of my first animes and the idea of virtual reality was really cool at the time I watched it. Fairytail also has cool characters and an interesting plot although I never finished it - too long.
- I watched Your Name on the plane and I thought the plot was really good. All Studio Ghibli movies are so wholesome, although I haven't watched all of them.

Maid-Sama is soo good! I absolutely love Usui! Misaki and him are adorable together!!
FairyTail is also amazing! I’ve finished it and it is long but so worth it!
ImageImage

StrawhatPirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitts » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:13 am

ive only watched a few animes
(persona 5, bungou stray dogs, bnha,
haikyuu, in that order). my favourite
at the moment is haikyuu. i prefer
reading manga honestly, its a
lot faster.

words cannot express how
much i love yamaguchi

and there is a criminally
low amount of yakulev
content

" what a big, repulsive, and beautiful planet this is "
    mitts | it/its | artist + procrastinator | pfp by me
    barely active, credit sweetens with th
mitts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazeBlaZe7 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:17 am

StrawhatPirate wrote:
LazeBlaZe7 wrote:

It’s soooo good!! I love it! I’ve only watched the two first episodes but it’s amazing! It’s quite funny too!

I’m glad that you’ve been enjoying the anime so far! If your ever in need of recommendations I have plenty to offer!
LazeBlaZe7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazeBlaZe7 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:21 am

Cool_epicness wrote:Ooh I like this thread.

Ooooh I loved watching Noragami, Maid- Sama and Fairy Tail. I think Maid- Sama was one of the first anime I watched when I was younger.
I just starting watching Studio Ghibli movies myself. So far my favourites have to be Howls Moving Castle and Spirited Away!
LazeBlaZe7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawhatPirate » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:59 am

Bump
ImageImage