What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Dislike?

Postby Princess Nishea » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am

I no longer dislike the character that I said I disliked in this post. :lol:
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Mon May 11, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 am

ok but like
mcu clint barton is... not good
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:08 pm

I'm with the user spencer.
I hated Finn so much. He deserved to die, and he just was annoying. He just got on my nerves, and the fact that he killed all those people made it much much worse. I also hated when he switched from loving Raven to Clarke and it went on like this. Ugh he should have died much sooner.
I might add more characters...
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Been said a million times but i also hate Firestar. I just don't like him, really no reason why.
But Jayfeather, oh my god. I hate Jayfeather. He's a jerk. I mean, you could defend him saying he's blind and crap, i get it. I defend Shadow from Sonic all the time because he has amnesia, but i just can't stand Jayfeather.
Also is there any WWE fans here, because i'm pretty sure we all hated that Russian guy. You know, the guy who dissed America? Mhm, we all hated him.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:24 am

I’ll try not to rant too much, but some characters really bug me. Today, I am totally disliking Zane from Mistborn.

He resents his kind, intelligent brother (who doesn’t know that Zane is related to him) but loves his sadistic, terrible, abusive father. Zane also wants to steal his brother’s girl, which has already happened to some characters in Mistborn, so that would be way unfair.

Zane likes Vin, but he attacks her almost every time he sees her. Then, he tries to make her choose between himself and Elend. He goes on a muder spree with Vin in the hopes that it will make her crazy enough to like him back. Then, he’s like, “Hey, Vin, I love you. Let’s kiss! Just kidding, STAB!”

I know his “insanity” is probably to blame for most of his strange actions, but later, we figure out that he wasn’t at all insane but had something else going on that was almost worse. (I don’t want to go into detail in case I spoil, but if I did spoil, sorry!) I also think that Zane should know about Hemallurgy, but he’s just like, “Oh, I won’t wear my Mistcloak because of this random spike that sticks out of my back!” I mean, who wouldn’t notice that? Who wouldn’t be at least a little concerned by a giant metal spike in their ribs?

He also betrays literally everyone that he meets, most especially Vin. He even attacks his own spy, pretends to poison his father, and then sends assassins after Elend, but pretends someone else sent them.

I could go on, but I think I should stop because this is kind of making me upset. Anyway, if you read the books, don’t trust Zane because he’s a terrible character.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aizome » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:33 pm

bellamy blake annoyed me so much I dropped the 100
(watched about 4 seasons)
aizome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:46 pm

aizome wrote:bellamy blake annoyed me so much I dropped the 100

This is honestly a mood.

Bellamy keeps getting on my nerves as well and trust me, it doesn't get better in season 5.
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 am

spencer wrote:
aizome wrote:bellamy blake annoyed me so much I dropped the 100

This is honestly a mood.

Bellamy keeps getting on my nerves as well and trust me, it doesn't get better in season 5.

Same I stopped watching after that one season where he (spoilers) helped commit mass slaughter for rly dumb reasons
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caught in your frost » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:03 pm

PepsiDragon wrote:Been said a million times but i also hate Firestar. I just don't like him, really no reason why.
But Jayfeather, oh my god. I hate Jayfeather. He's a jerk. I mean, you could defend him saying he's blind and crap, i get it. I defend Shadow from Sonic all the time because he has amnesia, but i just can't stand Jayfeather.
Also is there any WWE fans here, because i'm pretty sure we all hated that Russian guy. You know, the guy who dissed America? Mhm, we all hated him.

I totally agree with disliking Jayfeather. I used to be a fan of him, but he just became...distasteful afterwards. Just because he's blind doesn't mean he gets a "free to be rude" card, there are other cats who had it much worse than him. I get people/characters deal with their situations differently, believe me I do, but if you're being rude to an actual child then that's where I draw the line.
caught in your frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zexalii » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Larcade and Acnologia, both from Fairy Tail, suck
Vector • he/it • adult