░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: ░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Public Beta

Postby redcore » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:55 am

i’m on version 0.0.26 (201902131), testflight also isn’t prompting an update for the app
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:48 am

These are so adorable! I so far haven't seen any glitches, but I really enjoy making these cute puppers! <3
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:59 am

My friend said to me once that he played Pixel Petz when it was in closed beta
He doesn't know what Chicken Smoothie is
I need to play the game again, haven't played it since like the 1st 2nd or 3rd update. Is there anything that i missed?

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am

Oof, played again and i'm having a username issue.
My original username was Shadow. You can see that if you look back.
I don't know if i signed into the wrong email or what, but it seems that someone else took the username from me.
What do i do?

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:25 am

Choose a different one use the same email if you pkayed closed beta you should get bonus stuff.

Never use common usernames as those are the first to get taken in open betas.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redcore » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:59 am

ran into another issue—when i opened the app it asked me to update to the latest version of the app but testflight still didn’t prompt an update. i thought to delete the app and redownload it but it totally didn’t occur to me to delete the actual pixel petz app and i instead selected to stop testing on testflight, so i don’t have access anymore. its my bad and i totally get it i’ll just have to wait till the game is released to play again but thought i’d point it out in case something can be done about it ;v;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:38 pm

saccharine. wrote:ran into another issue—when i opened the app it asked me to update to the latest version of the app but testflight still didn’t prompt an update. i thought to delete the app and redownload it but it totally didn’t occur to me to delete the actual pixel petz app and i instead selected to stop testing on testflight, so i don’t have access anymore. its my bad and i totally get it i’ll just have to wait till the game is released to play again but thought i’d point it out in case something can be done about it ;v;

I think you can opt in again from the website (minidragon.net), just follow the iOS link. it should be out of beta soon though, like sometime this month! :'D

actually the most recent update for iOS users is still processing, that's why it asks you to update but has nothing for you yet... >_< it's weird that the bug was still happening for you in 0.0.26 though, please keep me updated on the situation once you get the next update, thanks!

boba-tea wrote:Oof, played again and i'm having a username issue.
My original username was Shadow. You can see that if you look back.
I don't know if i signed into the wrong email or what, but it seems that someone else took the username from me.
What do i do?

if you haven't played since the first version (when the petz don't move...), it's actually a different game, and you'll need to make a new account. the username Shadow isn't taken yet though, from what I can see with a quick search!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:06 pm

sketchi wrote:
saccharine. wrote:ran into another issue—when i opened the app it asked me to update to the latest version of the app but testflight still didn’t prompt an update. i thought to delete the app and redownload it but it totally didn’t occur to me to delete the actual pixel petz app and i instead selected to stop testing on testflight, so i don’t have access anymore. its my bad and i totally get it i’ll just have to wait till the game is released to play again but thought i’d point it out in case something can be done about it ;v;

I think you can opt in again from the website (minidragon.net), just follow the iOS link. it should be out of beta soon though, like sometime this month! :'D

actually the most recent update for iOS users is still processing, that's why it asks you to update but has nothing for you yet... >_< it's weird that the bug was still happening for you in 0.0.26 though, please keep me updated on the situation once you get the next update, thanks!

This happened with me as well, and I keep trying to get the update but it just doesn't work :')
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:50 pm

the iOS link will let you get the latest updates, but 0.0.27 isn't done processing yet so you'll have to wait. should be within a day though!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:03 pm

sketchi wrote:the iOS link will let you get the latest updates, but 0.0.27 isn't done processing yet so you'll have to wait. should be within a day though!

Alright, thanks for the amazing game and info! I can't wait for the official game to come out <3
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me