░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: ░▒▓▌Minidragon (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Pixel Petz

Postby redcore » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:38 am

a suggestion for a feature: maybe being able to save the pup as you’re making it so you can close the game and come back to it? this has already been considered, im sure, but i’m bringing this up now because i was making a pup but hopped off the app for a sec to get my banner on cs and the app had reloaded when i came back. all my progress was reset along with the parts i bought for my new pup ;v; i’m generally a fan of how you buy parts now except for now you have to buy them all again if this happens.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx.ImageImageImageImageImageImage
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:23 pm

allergypills wrote:sent you a trade!

also, sigurd got a brush stuck to his face.
i'm not sure how. but he did.
i couldn't tug it away from him, and when i tried to get it back by picking him up and dropping him, the brush still wouldn't budge.

great, now that 24/6 in box 1 is really bothering me. =[
When's that Petz Hoarder gonna be implemented? Will there be an easier way to get to users in the future, such as a player search system?

an easier way to search for players & petz hoarder NPC is planned, with user profiles and stuff, we're working as fast as we can! unfortunately quite a small team here so there's only so much we can do every update. >__< plus the silly stuck items bug hahaha. you can currently reset it by opening another scene (such as create a pet, or newsfeed), I'll try to fix it in the meantime!

Geowlett wrote:So I cant find her anywhere? She isnt in the room
Screenshot_2018-10-28-03-12-34-1.png

Screenshot_2018-10-28-03-12-52-1.png

It shows I have a 3rd pet that isnt active, but she isnt stored?

Takk wrote:I third this. For whatever reason the pet I made yesterday has vanished as well and the game doesn’t seem to respond to me clicking the other boxes so idk where they went ^^”

Was also gonna ask is there’s a lock screen when coloring your pet. I often, accidentally, move the screen around while trying to pencil in body parts

you guys must be on Android, and your game must've updated within an hour of the last build. I fixed this bug and uploaded a new 0.0.8, so you'll want to delete your game and re-download it.

then, to get the petz back, you can trade with someone and trade back (I will volunteer as tribute), then *restart your game* after the trade's been accepted and the pet will show up in your box.

we're working hard on fixing box syncing so this won't happen in public beta!

ps indeed a glorious unicorn.

twigay wrote:a suggestion for a feature: maybe being able to save the pup as you’re making it so you can close the game and come back to it? this has already been considered, im sure, but i’m bringing this up now because i was making a pup but hopped off the app for a sec to get my banner on cs and the app had reloaded when i came back. all my progress was reset along with the parts i bought for my new pup ;v; i’m generally a fan of how you buy parts now except for now you have to buy them all again if this happens.

the parts you bought were reset?! that shouldn't happen, because the parts only get used up when you publish a pet. that's really reeeeally weird, can you see if restarting the app gets your parts back? any more details would be great!

and yes, saving drafts is planned, as well as making multiple drafts at the same time, but work in progress... >_<
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Knickknacks wrote:Image
I made a little dragon-dog! ^^"

I like the yellow 'spike' on his backleg haha, nice touch!

Takk wrote:Was also gonna ask is there’s a lock screen when coloring your pet. I often, accidentally, move the screen around while trying to pencil in body parts

hmm interesting suggestion, I'll see what I can do!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwine » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:06 am

I made a pet, and it never showed up in my room, its in the feed of pets however and I do get notifications if someone likes her.

Also, I noticed when I closed the game I had an image burned into the background of my phone of the arrow button top left side and the go to button on the bottom left side. I rebooted my phone and the go to button image is gone, but I can still faintly see the arrow on the top left side..
=Kitty= is my daughter
We share a lot of devices
Elwine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Elwine wrote:I made a pet, and it never showed up in my room, its in the feed of pets however and I do get notifications if someone likes her.

Also, I noticed when I closed the game I had an image burned into the background of my phone of the arrow button top left side and the go to button on the bottom left side. I rebooted my phone and the go to button image is gone, but I can still faintly see the arrow on the top left side..

hmm you probably also have the first version of 0.0.8 on android that came out, before the bug-patch.

the second problem sounds pretty serious, do you have any screenshots of this, or photos? do you get this with any other app? what kind of phone, etc? 0.0
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwine » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:14 pm

sketchi wrote:
Elwine wrote:I made a pet, and it never showed up in my room, its in the feed of pets however and I do get notifications if someone likes her.

hmm you probably also have the first version of 0.0.8 on android that came out, before the bug-patch.

the second problem sounds pretty serious, do you have any screenshots of this, or photos? do you get this with any other app? what kind of phone, etc? 0.0

Its an LG5 and I don't think its the game per say, I noticed that another app left a faint image in the same area over lapping the image of this game. So I think its my phone itself.. NOT shocking really with the life of phones these days..
=Kitty= is my daughter
We share a lot of devices
Elwine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ░▒▓▌Minidragon (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Pixel Petz Public Bet

Postby sketchi » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Public beta has arrived! Sign up here:
Android // iOS

Everyone please make sure you're using v0.0.9, available for download at the above links! Older versions will no longer work. All accounts created from today will carry over into final release! Please report any bugs to me thanks!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:48 pm

RIP Klaus

I will remake you soon

He is back now ^-^
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:26 am

Salad's back too!
...Kinda.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:44 pm

^love how big his ears are hahaha

btw here's the entire channel for everyone's uploaded photos: https://giphy.com/channel/pixelpetz
:D
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me