CLOSED

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Whats your NOtp?

Postby TwistedRaven » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:01 pm

SO many people ship Hannibal Lecter + Will Graham from the show Hannibal and I just don't get it. Their relationship is a pure unhealthy obsession with each other. They are both great characters but I feel like the relationship would be abusive and toxic. Also the fact that Hannibal manipulates Will to no end throughout the entire show. Just stop with the "UwU murder husbands" garbage already.
TwistedRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildCherryBlossom » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Lumine/Aether ships that involve one of the adult characters (Childe, Kaeya, Diluc, ect)
Idk how old the traveler really is but I think they're like 15 physically?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗲
xxx𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲
xxx𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀
xxx𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
xxx𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕,
xxx𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐
xxx𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕
xxx𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
xxx𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WildCherryBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:25 am

Clawget... Uuuuuughh...

Everyone I know in the Inspector Gadget fandom seems to adore Dr. Claw and Gadget together and I can't see why, the two of them are literally mortal enemies, Dr. Claw has tried to kill Gadget in every single episode and Gadget hates him just as much and always tries to get him jailed, yet people think that they're secretly in love with each other. Plus Claw is a huge crime boss who murders and robs from people without a second thought, even his own henchman if they fail to do what he wants, he barely even cares about his own family members, so I really can't see this relationship being anything other than extremely toxic and abusive, Gadget doesn't deserve that at all, he's such a friendly sweetheart and needs to be with somebody as equal sweetness.
Last edited by Goodbye... on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:28 am

Old news; but I still absolutely hate TavVris. I don't hate Vriska anymore; she's still not my favorite but I understand her better & she is a good character. I just don't want me boy Tavros to be in a relationship with someone who pushed him off a cliff & is nothing but mean to him.
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsyDreamer » Mon May 03, 2021 2:34 pm

I really don’t like Ochako/Toga... I mean, Toga is literally a vlllain who likes stabbing people?? No ship with her would be healthy... and it absolutely baffles me how people can see that one official art- an art of Toga creeping on a clearly uncomfortable and disturbed Ochako- and think “ah yes, this is a good and cute ship that I would like to be canon”... I don’t understand?? I think canon has made it pretty clear that Ochako doesn’t like Toga, and that Toga wouldn’t be good for her, so like... why...

grenblen wrote:Keiichi Hiiragi and Uta Yumeno. It's my least favorite ship in Onegai My Melody. It's just so creepy.

Oh gosh, yes... The season 2 finale would’ve been so much better if they hadn’t completely thrown all his character development out the window to have him randomly fall in love with her for no good reason, it was so dumb -_-; The little sister thing was nice, why ruin it?
ArtsyDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Mon May 03, 2021 2:39 pm

My first NOtp that I can think of is Dean x Rory from the show Gilmore Girls. So many people still ship the two of them when their relationship is so unhealthy. He breaks up with her when she won't say I love you after three months, when he just presented her with a car he's been building for her. Three months. That's just the beginning of, in my objective opinion, a horrible relationship.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon May 03, 2021 3:45 pm

ArtsyDreamer wrote:I really don’t like Ochako/Toga... I mean, Toga is literally a vlllain who likes stabbing people?? No ship with her would be healthy... and it absolutely baffles me how people can see that one official art- an art of Toga creeping on a clearly uncomfortable and disturbed Ochako- and think “ah yes, this is a good and cute ship that I would like to be canon”... I don’t understand?? I think canon has made it pretty clear that Ochako doesn’t like Toga, and that Toga wouldn’t be good for her, so like... why...

OH MY GOSH, YES! YES. Thank you, please say it louder for the people in the back. I really hate this ship. It’s so... unhealthy and strange? Toga’s always made Ochako uncomfortable and that official art piece doesn’t even look remotely ship-able.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SweetPotatoes » Sat May 08, 2021 12:57 am

My absolute NOtp is whatever the ship name for V and Nero is (source: Devil May Cry series). My other Notp is Muzan x Tanjiro
SweetPotatoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Fri May 28, 2021 5:18 pm

It's been a hot second since I've posted here, hasn't it?? I've returned, for ever since I've been hyperfixating on Henry Stickmin, there has been a lot of Hmms going through my mind
And hooooohh boy hold on tight for a quick sec 'cause I think I typed a... Whole lot more than I planned on typing... Note that these opinions rely a lot on personal headcanons, but not all of it.

There's several ships I'm not so sure about personally, but one of the first that comes to mind is Rightmin, Coppermin and Copperightmin (Right Hand Man and/or Reginald with Henry). I suppose it's because... Henry kinda sorta turned Right into sushi??? You know? Henry's kinda sorta totally the reason he's a cyborg and all, yaknow. To add to that, in routes where Henry does not join the Toppats, these two are usually trying to kill eachother? I mean... Revenged especially, because Henry kills Right. For the second time. Yup. As for Coppermin? Yeah... Betrayed and Revenged again. Reg betraying Henry, throwin' him off the airship and ultimately killing him and then Henry getting revived and immediately seeking revenge, which leads to... Henry and Reg just... Killing eachother... Coppermin and Rightmin I just can't really see being much of a healthy thing, I guess, but i digress. A lot of Stickmin ships rely on personal headcanons, to each their own opinion. Speaking of headcanons, I personally tend to think Henry's in his late 20's and Reg n' Right are in their mid-late 40's, so... Mmmmyup. That's another reason I can't quite personally wrap my head around it, I s'pose. Headcanoning all three to be in their 30's seems to be a common headcanon, from what I've seen, maybe. It varies greatly.

Next up I'll mention Bucketbot (Buckethat and Topbot). I'm not quite sure about anyone else, but... I just see Topbot as, well, just some kind of robot, I guess. Maybe a sort of AI at most, but certaintly not one that's super advanced? I can't imagine the bot would be able to experience romantic attractions, but again, that might just be me. I simply just don't think Topbot is that far advanced - not to the point of being able to conciously fall in love, or even act on its own accords (Charles hacking into Topbot kind of makes me think it isn't like... I guess sentient for lack of better words???), and I just,, cannot quite see Buckethat fallin' in love witha robot,, I dunno, this one's a bit harder for me to explain. And I'm probably interpreting Topbot all wrong. No clue what I'm supposed to think of it. Either way, I think something about Bucketbot just rubs me the wrong way a little? I really have no clue about this one...

Thirdly, Radsir (Randy and Sir Wilford)! Ohhhhh... Where do I start with this one... Look. I would not be lying if I said Randy was one of my biggest comfort characters at the moment, and I love Wilford to death too, but... Ehhh... I really have no idea what to say here. There's very little info about the past Toppat leaders, so again, basically everything runs on headcanons here. I reckon a lot of it has to do with conflictin' headcanons or somethin' of the sort. I have no idea what the general fandom views the ages of these two to be (mid-30's? 40's? I personally cannot see Randy being in his 40's), but I for one, as of their respective leaderships, always imagined Randy to be in his 20's and Wilf to be in, god, what, his 50's? Not just that, I... Don't know if these two are even alive at the same time in my timeline's headcanons... Even if they are, Wilf's... real old when Randy's real young. It just ain't a thing that could ever be in my timeline. To add, clashing personalities! Again, just a me thing, but I feel like Wilford would not quite be able to take Randy's, uh, high amounts of energy and would just get tired of his nonsense real fast. The serious guy who despises incompetence and the wild partygoer who has no idea how to properly spend and save money. But, as I said, Radsir, alongside all past Toppat leader ships, all come down to how you like to see it.
[Also, from a canon standpoint, these two... Very well of maybe not been alive at the same time. Randy's a lot further back in the supposed canon timeline than Wilf despite the fact Randy looks... Fresh out of the 1990's?? Of course, there's no real way to tell who took over when, or how long everyone ruled exactly. But that really doesn't matter if you chose to ignore the canon order of what leader ruled when! I think most people chose to ignore the supposed canon order - I know I do too! As I have put Randy to be a lot more recent in my fanon timeline, and et cetera.]

Dave and Kurt (I do not remember the ship name for this one???). They're working partners, but I don't think I can see them being romantic partners without it being kind of poorly off? Dave just wants to have a conversation and Kurt tells him to shut up. I'm not sure, I just don't think it'd be a great match, personally.

Stickprice (Henry and Rupert.) Ah, the history of these two. Escaping the Prison. Henry gets arrested, Rupert's a cop, goes and tells him he's free but it was a lie, laughs. Henry escapes, and by god does he knock Rupert unconcious with a section of metal bar. Stealing the Diamond. Henry's, well, stealing the diamond. Ope, but here comes Rupert [and Johnny], in a police cruiser, going to chase Henry down. Henry, uhm. Kills Johnny. (what is it with henry, talking about these ships and killing people?? i mean, he IS a criminal, but MAN) Rupert had to watch him get hit by a rock and fall out of the cruiser. Wouldn't be too surprised if that tramuatized Rupe to some degree, to be frank. Infiltrating the Airship. Government catches Henry. Tells him the charges against him will be dropped if he helps the gov't take down the Toppats. Surprise, Rupert's joined the gov't now, he's in the helicopter with Henry. Doesn't he raise his gun at Henry a bit? It's been a while since I've checked, but moral of the story... These two just don't have a good past with eachother at all, to be honest. Just another ship I can't see, but maybe you can. Enemies to lovers perhaps? I don't know, but perhaps you do? To each their own.

Long story short, though: There are a LOT of ships for this silly little stickman game and a lot of different opinions on them, and everyone has their own little special headcanon and their own fanons and own little ships, and we can't all agree on them collectively, but that's okay. You do you. You ship whatever funky little stick ships you want, so long as it's all good and healthy and such in your headcanons.
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustALittleBitOfBlue » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:30 am

Ive gotta go with Sheith and Allance both from voltron, for Shiro and Keith they have a brotherly almost father son kinda bond and theres around a 7 year age gap which depending on the ages you put them at makes it seem odd. For Allura and Lance I honestly just dont like Allura as a character and thats just my opinion but also shes 10,000 years older than him??? does anyone else find that weird?
JustALittleBitOfBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me