░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: ░▒▓▌Minidragon (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Pixel Petz

Postby Schuyler » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Image Image Image

So I finally upgraded to a newer phone the other day that can run the beta. :D
Haven't tried out everything yet, but I'm loving the gif maker!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:13 pm

@Schuyler yay! you captured the ball killing move! xD
@Captain Thomas Lasky hahaha oh man we definitely need to sort out that bug. it has to do with two scenes loading on top of each other, for some reason!!

make sure you guys all check for updates, beta 0.0.5 is available on all devices and lets you create random petz!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:31 am

It seems harmless for the most part Sketchi but it startled me I feel like we should be able to go back and edit pets for like small fee. the absence of a water bowl made me send in a suggestion.

Come to think of it being able to customize the room with decorations seems like it would be nice at some point.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:It seems harmless for the most part Sketchi but it startled me I feel like we should be able to go back and edit pets for like small fee. the absence of a water bowl made me send in a suggestion.

Come to think of it being able to customize the room with decorations seems like it would be nice at some point.

what startled you? :o let me add in old pet pattern loading and see if that's enough!

thanks for your suggestions re: water bowl etc. I need to code in a toy closet so you can take out only what you need, otherwise there's gonna be a million toyz everywhere. xD; and yeah, room customization is a planned feature for the future!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:27 am

sketchi wrote:
Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:It seems harmless for the most part Sketchi but it startled me I feel like we should be able to go back and edit pets for like small fee. the absence of a water bowl made me send in a suggestion.

what startled you? :o let me add in old pet pattern loading and see if that's enough!

thanks for your suggestions re: water bowl etc. I need to code in a toy closet so you can take out only what you need, otherwise there's gonna be a million toyz everywhere. xD; and yeah, room customization is a planned feature for the future!

Are minigames planned also? Taking care of your pet would be pretty fun too. Minigames to earn some sort of currency and buy food, toys, patterns, etc.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 am

Not sure yet what minigame exactly, but it'd definitely be cool to use your petz in the games itself. Suggest away, taking all ideas for now!

eta; quick update:

toy closet coming next update so you can drag out as many toyz as you want! also, more toyz.

and in other news, Demi's a huge scaredy.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 am

sketchi wrote:Not sure yet what minigame exactly, but it'd definitely be cool to use your petz in the games itself. Suggest away, taking all ideas for now!

eta; quick update:

toy closet coming next update so you can drag out as many toyz as you want! also, more toyz.

and in other news, Demi's a huge scaredy.

Heya! I'd like to ask where I can find the gif or toy thingies? I can't seem to be able to find or use them but the app is updated according to Google play
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:41 am

toy closet coming in next update (this weekend), but for the gif thingy just check the top right-hand corner, there should be a button that says "RECORD GIF". if you're still having trouble try sending in a screenshot of your home to beta@pixelpetz.com !
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:13 am

Maybe a minigame could be kind of like a mix of the ball bounce game from Pokemon and the Chao bounce game from Sonic, where you use your finger to move your pet and the goal is to make your pet catch something, maybe currency if it's added? Just a suggestion, but it would be pretty neat!

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:48 am

Oh maybe a match three type game would be cool as well.

I loved rainbow tail and feel that pixelpetz could have a minigame in a match three type style.

Also Perhaps a frisbee or minigame where you throw a frisbee as far as you can and the goal is for the dog or other pet can go and catch it. I was thinking a meter to indicate throw strength could work also maybe petz could improve each time you play it so you can throw it farther.

Had some inspiration from nintendogs when typing this up.

Also there should be a daily limit like on how many times you csn earn currency from the games just so people can't like rack up millions of coins all at once.

I know most people hate waiting but like would we really all feel accomplished if we made a million coins in 10 minutes seems more satisfying to build up coins over time. I say coins cause there appears to be a currency bar withgold coin like things in it in game.

Also what is the heart button going to be in pixelpetz for is that a breeding button or the trade button?
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me