RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Postby Crossflare » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:24 pm

Someone said CT o.o I like ct
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 pm

i love headcanons-
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Headcanons are pretty great! I love hearing how diverse the fandom makes various characters. ALSO!!!
I was reading through Doc's wiki page again and I love these so much??
"In the RvB Holiday Special (non canon) Sarge says that "Doc keeps talking about something called Kwanzaa..." suggesting that Doc may be African American.
The Fan Guide also states that he "began his career by failing out of the homeopathic medicine program at Jamaica State". Assuming he is from Jamaica, this would also support his ethnicity being Black."
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 pm

There are white jamaicans but only people who are african or if african descent celebrate Kwanzaa. si that means he is not the rare white jamaican.

I wish CT had lived omo she was awesome.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:46 pm

oh my god, i found an rvb topic, i was considering making one and then i found this through google images of all things

anyways

Username:
    Réka Csillagász [edit: changed to AgentWashingtub]
    Nickname:
    Réka (pronounced ray-kuh if ur curious)
    Favorite character:
    AGENT WASHINGTON ALL THE WAY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Team Red or Team Blue:
    yknow with my unquenchable love for wash you'd think the answer to this would be blue team, but actually it's red team. overall i like the people on red team more than the non-wash blue team people (although i also heckin love caboose, so much.) i figured that choosing based on the team i liked more on average was better than choosing just because of one person i like. also grimmons is my only major rvb ship (i also ship a bit of yorkalina, and although i wouldn't say i ship them i enjoy chex and docnut when they happen to come up in fic. I do not ship tuckington. This makes finding wash-centric fic difficult. Please give me recs for non-tuckington wash-centric fic i will love you forever i just read the long way down and the long road back to good and i need more wash content)
    "I hear-by vow to post a spoiler warning if there is anything over season 12 that I need to post."
Last edited by AgentWashingtub on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Ah welcome! We're happy to have you. I'll be sure to send any tuckington-free wash centric content your way! It's always a pleasure to have more people join the group. I'm sure I have some saved as I'm not a big tuckington fan myself. Here's a quick explanation as to why.
There are some ships I tend to avoid only because the fandom has ruined them for me. Particularly Tuckington. It's a wonderful ship but people were so forceful about it and kept yelling "its canon and if you think otherwise you're wrong" and put out lots of hate to other ships involving either character and I got really tired of it being shoved in my face so often. There's nothing wrong with the ship I just normally ignore it or just don't go out of my way to RP it or read about it because it's been ruined for me. Don't get me wrong, Tuckington is not the only ship that does this but it's a primary example for me because I had to experience all that when it was happening and at its peak. Lolix shippers do it too sometimes and it's just really trashy and not in a good way. It's a gross thing to do, don't scream about your ship being canon then send hate and throw a fit when they disagree or ship something different.
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:21 pm

i saw an opportunity to change my user and i took it... i have no regrets...

tbh the only ships i see as being canon are chex, yorkalina, and [spoiler for season 15] grimmons is looking a lot more likely recently. i've never understood shippers who insist their ship is canon when it's not confirmed. i mean i like lolix as a concept (but for some reason always forget it when i'm listing my ships? wth) but i don't think it was canon, in fact i actually mostly read aus when it comes to lolix... if it's not confirmed it's not canon and some shippers need to learn the definition of canon

edit: also I love your username and signature, have you ever listened to any of the RVB fansongs by Allegrolite on SoundCloud? Their song about Felix "The McScouty Rap" is so hilarious and i love it
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm

*grunts approvingly*

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 pm

*pats the Meta on the head* lookit that Réka you've received a very high honor from our local neighborhood rampant.

Anyway! Yeah! I like ships too but the line between canon and fanon is getting blurred a lot by some folks and I'm dragging my stick back and forth in the dirt to redarken it. We can have a good time making stuff and headcanoning without it needing to be canon! I like headcanons and AUs specifically because I get to do what I want :'> I am the captain.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:44 pm

like i get a little weirdly possessive of my ships in that i dont like seeing them shipped with other people BUT i keep that to myself because people can ship what they want and others need to realize that!!

one of the great things abt rvb is there are so many headcanon potentials even just with what they look like, for example one of my fave rvb headcanons is that wash has just. a ridiculous amount of freckles. so many. he is entirely covered in freckles (my fave rvb headcanon is that wash is ace, which i didn't even consider until i saw an old tumblr post where wash's va (forget his name) said he thought of wash as ace and as an Ace myself this immediately shot up to the spot of #1 headcanon bc Heck Yeah)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me