RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Postby Lucida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:09 pm

I think my first OTP, was Chucker- then my second was FlowersXTucker-
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY? JUST- I FOUND IT CUTE IN A LOT OF WAYS.

-then for a bit I also was like, PROJECT FREELANCER TUCKER. because it'd be cool if he was a freelancer or something, but he isn't ;;-
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Project Freelancer Tucker seems to be a common thing for some reason, I've seen it from multiple people in multiple ways and it's pretty interesting.
And FlowersxTucker is hella cute, I can agree with you there.
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:30 pm

It's popped up a lot especially recently, because of something Temple said in Season 15. Where he flat out compared Tucker to a freelancer, so then everyone eXPLODED. While I was already there like 'hey I thought he was a freelancer a long time ago.'

AND I KNOW RIGHT-
I love Flowers x Tucker because like, it's just cute-
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Huh, I heard it quite a bit even before season 15 but that's neat that it came back because of that.
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:23 pm

It started a bit after church first died.

Tucker didn't seem surprised by a lot of things, almost as if he'd been through them before.
Thought he was surprised by the situation six, which was him getting pregnant and all, almost as if that was something relitively new.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 pm

I really hope it isn't debunked completely-
it'd be so cool if he was a freelancer, because his personality is one that would've gotten him kicked out like the triplets-
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Felix Mcscouty wrote:People who erase CT's relationship with the Insurrectionist leader just for the sake of making her Lesbian really upset me. It's made fairly obvious that they had a romantic relationship of some sort based not only on their closeness seen in the show but also the song that plays when CT dies. In "Forever" the lines "To stay with you, my only dream" and "My love for you could not help you stay" are pretty heavy implications of a romantic relationship (yes I know platonic love exists but it's not often shown in media) and the wiki even states "The former lover of the Insurrectionist Leader" So like ??? don't erase that? Characters can be bisexual, it's a real thing!

big mood ^^^^

also??? I genuinely forgot all about the triplets and someone I follow on tumblr was posting a bunch of stuff about them and I was lost for about an hour.

I like Freelancer Tucker but I'm a bigger fan of Freelancer Caboose. I don't spend a lot of time looking into theories and fanon, so I'm not sure how popular this idea is, but I like the idea of him being a former Freelancer.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 pm

I just read up on the triplets really quick because I didn't watch all of season 14, hehe. Plus I heard the way they had characterized Georgia and while yes, they never put anything into him before it still bugged me that he was portrayed the way he was because of the way I had made him in my own mind and that kinda turned me off from the episode. That's just me being extremely biased and a bit whiny, but just reading through the transcript and the idea of the triplets and their personalities, I could totally see either as an ex-freelancer. There's also some stuff that could be questionable on whether or not it could actually be a thing though because I think there were a few episodes that showed how some of the blues were picked.
Still! It is a fun idea to play with and even do AU stuff with~

ALSO, I"M GLAD YOU AGREE. I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE GET UPSET WHEN YOU POINT THAT OUT
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am

There was an episode that showed us how the blues were picked (and the reds), but only a few we actually known the whole backstory too. Like, Tucker we get his personality isn't different from season 1 when he was picked by Flowers. But like, where did they come from? Why did he pick them specifically (which is sort of answer but not at the same time) and wHY DID MY BABIES LEONARD AND FLOWERS DIE!?
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark Shavings » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Yeah, definitely, I'm not here to bash any idea I was just pointing out minor things that you might want to find a counter to when explaining it to a more skeptical person and just to flesh it out more. If you're into writing theories and all that. It's fun to see those. I can definitely get behind most Headcanons~
Like Autistic Director, oh my god, I can't find the thing with the explanation right now but I love it so much
And Autistic Spacekid from Camp Camp is great
Give me autistic, neurodivergent, and trans headcanons, I love them so much and they're hella self-validating and wonderful. Bonus points if you can give me a reasonable explanation for the HC (not required for Trans HCs)
Shark Shavings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me