The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Chry » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:16 pm

She's quite pretty tam :)
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukikoamagi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

One of my Sims just died because of his sister's demon spawn of a child. So, basically I was having him teach the toddler, Haru, how to talk, and they glitched and stayed cross-legged while the toddler kept talking like Pepe was still teaching him how to talk. Then I started messing around with the testingcheatsenabled code by seeing if he would pee himself while sitting like that, and then I found out about the resetsim cheat. I put in the cheat, and because he was starving, he died. Thank god I didn't save though. I hope this time Yuuko gives birth to a girl, like both her and her spouse had wanted. However, honestly it's more of my fault because I forgot about the resetsim cheat.
vic. anime enthusiast.Image
yukikoamagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 am

Just wondering, how do i master control (i think thats what its called im not sure) delete something? my babies are always born with those terrible boots on and I can't get rid of them, as they are not in the launcher. Help please?
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:47 am

ArianaFire wrote:Just wondering, how do i master control (i think thats what its called im not sure) delete something? my babies are always born with those terrible boots on and I can't get rid of them, as they are not in the launcher. Help please?

Oh those terrible boots. xD
Before I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of all my games, I had those. I got rid of them by looking in my sims3 folder.
I'm not sure of the folder names since I'm on my laptop, but you should be able to find them if you look in a few folders.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 am

-waves-

Hello everyone, it was about time I introduced myself(:
I've been playing The Sims since, well, the original 'The Sims' |D I've dabbled in Mysims on the Wii, I played Sims 2 a lot, & now Sims 3 is my main game (: I have all expansion packs except for Showtime & Seasons.
I have the 'Woohooer' mod by NRaas, & I have my fair share of Custom Content.

The main thing I do with Sims is breed dogs (: I have returned from a hiatus & am now more active in the 'Kennel Club' society of The Sims 3. I run a Catahoula Leopard Dog kennel as well as the registry, & am working on producing 2-3 litters.

I guess, if anyone is interested in taking a peek send me a message here ^^.

So yes, there is my little introduction!
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukikoamagi » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 pm

I was wondering if I should join The Sims 3 community. I'm not sure why I haven't joined yet but I just haven't. Should I?
vic. anime enthusiast.Image
yukikoamagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D e s t i n y D. » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 am

Dia. wrote:
ArianaFire wrote:Just wondering, how do i master control (i think thats what its called im not sure) delete something? my babies are always born with those terrible boots on and I can't get rid of them, as they are not in the launcher. Help please?

Before I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of all my games, I had those. I got rid of them by looking in my sims3 folder.
I'm not sure of the folder names since I'm on my laptop, but you should be able to find them if you look in a few folders.

D-: THE BOOTS.
I searched through every folder in the Sims 3 main , before checking my launcher. Reversed, I know. But I also had the horse costume, half sim half terrible horse. My babies always had it,with the boots, until I deleted a ton of things I never did use. I found both. But now I have a shirt with a Taylor Swift Icon on it's picture, my babies commonly age into those.
But does anyone know why glitch babies form so often??
♥ ♡ ♥
|| Alexis || U.S.A || wolf woman ||
╔══════════════════╗
I just do my thing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| Flight Rising || Lioden || Song of the Month ||
♥ ♡ ♥
D e s t i n y D.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troyards » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

D e s t i n y D. wrote:
Dia. wrote:

I searched through every folder in the Sims 3 main , before checking my launcher. Reversed, I know. But I also had the horse costume, half sim half terrible horse. My babies always had it,with the boots, until I deleted a ton of things I never did use. I found both. But now I have a shirt with a Taylor Swift Icon on it's picture, my babies commonly age into those.

if you got those pieces of cc from the exchange, that's your problem.
the exchange is rife with broken cc and that's why i never download anything from there since i can get better quality from people who don't post their cc on the exchange
it's a little bit more time consuming to install their cc, but you won't have broken cc issues since they test it/update it if there's a problem that they didn't catch
          pfp, no. 68//quote from wolf 359 s1e11, "am i alone now?"
troyards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 am

Chry wrote:She's quite pretty tam :)

Thanks~ I was actually really surprised she turned out so pretty. Her father is one ugly dude. Gratefully, she turned out like her mother with a bit of grandma on the side. ID
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

D e s t i n y D. wrote:
Dia. wrote:

I have all of these plus the horrid nude top and bottom D:

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me