Least favorite book

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Least favorite book

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:54 pm

Ok anyway.

I never really liked the Hunger games series.
I have no idea why. They just never grabbed my attention? Amazing concept I just couldnt get myself into it owo
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: worst book ever

Postby MoMoYA » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Traijin wrote:The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

We had to read this book for our school's Battle of the Books last year. It was horrible.

Hm. I actually quite enjoyed this book.

The worst book I have ever read was The Wizard Of Earthsea. Awful. Don’t read it.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partly cloudy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:10 pm

oooo another book I didn't really like was The Joy Luck Club..we had to read it for school and whilst the writing structure and storyline was super interesting, it was one of the slowest books ive ever read. there were about 8 different characters in a span of a 300 page book, with each character getting about 2 chapters in their POV. once you get further into the book, I found it difficult, wondering which character was speaking.
Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _40_ people.
I have received _14_ gifts.
partly cloudy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:15 pm

This is a reminder that users are free to have any opinion about a book. This thread is specifically for users to post about books that they don't like, so there's not much point arguing about why someone thinks a book is bad; they're entitled to that opinion. If users continue to argue over dislikes then we may no longer allow threads like these, so please remember to be respectful of others' opinions. If you want to talk about why you like a book, there are many other threads where you may do so. You can even create a thread for your favorite author if it doesn't exist already.

That being said, all opinions need to be shared respectfully; you are allowed to dislike a book, but please do not bash the authors or fans of books in sharing your opinion.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:28 pm

Blood and Chocolate. As a lover of both vampires and werewolves, I thought I'd read the book after seeing the movie. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed. I don't remember exactly everything about it (it's been years since I've read it) but I do remember being upset that the main character ended up with a fellow werewolf who was a bit older than her rather than the human guy who she started having feelings for.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossamer, » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:45 pm

the handmaid's tale. it's not the worst, but the story moved along so slowly and never picked up, which made for honestly a really boring read
gossamer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemureGirl » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:27 am

The girl on the train

Uuughhh. I hated the main character and all her terrible choices. I slogged through the hole thing on the promise of an amazing plot twist

Yeah, there was no amazing plot twist. First book that I'm sorry I read and I *eat* books
DemureGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 am

Had to read Of Nightingales that Weep for school. girl is beautiful and talented, everyone likes her, girl resents ugly step-father, girl leaves home and falls in love, girl gets maimed across her face, he love no longer loves her, girl marries stepfather and has his baby. Thank you, school! I definitely needed to read that in 7th grade out of all available choices of literature! Easily my most hated book.
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylisstol » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 am

I recently read two pretty bad books
the first was, I think, a light novel adaptation of an anime? it was called re:zero and I mean ive never watched the show so maybe its different but the book was such a slog to get through, it was written pretty terribly and like. idk. despite this I diiid maybe get invested in the characters and might have borrowed the second book from the library
the second was about a teenager with leporosy and I mean there was nothing that wrong with it was just. it didn't explain much about the characters, I would have liked to know Moore about then, and the main character was like a huge, uh, beach and she end up getting with a really hot guy and etc etc etc.

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:55 pm

I have to read To Kill a Mockingbird for school and tbh it's complete garbage.
It's boring, the plot is non existent, and it's just the worst thing i have ever read. 0/10. Burn it in a fire.

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me