░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Rainbowtail - 2.8.3 ~ Rly big change

Postby .Survivor. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Is this on the Android Google Play store yet?

All I can find is a Rainbow Tails and it's kinda like a old fashioned shooter game. Is that the right one?
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyren » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:46 am

sketchi wrote:the old server is gone (parse shut down), so if you didn't connect to facebook it's pretty hopeless. >.<

Well, that's a bummer. I haven't been playing much though so at this point my progress is now maybe a bit above average but not by much. Could be worse though, it could have been my FR or Kongregate progress that was lost.
Lyren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Sketchi, I've been watching this game for a while and I've always wanted to start my own mobile game and was just wondering the process you went through to create it? If you did program it yourself, which coding language did you learn?
I'm currently enrolled in an online course which is teaching me Android Studio and just wanted to know other programs to create apps! Thanks c:
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi, so I had played this at the beginning but had stopped for long while and decided to try to pick it back up again since it seems almost totally different and I figured I could start from scratch but it seems I had connected my Facebook once upon a time but I don't even remember how to play! :lol: Is there a way to restart? Or at least access the tutorial?

Also, I figured I would still try to play but when I click on the various locations there is nothing there. Except for the locked one that says I can't access it, :lol:. Please help xD
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Awww, no Android version? I look forward to playing this, but I don't own an Apple device.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 pm

ede wrote:Sketchi, I've been watching this game for a while and I've always wanted to start my own mobile game and was just wondering the process you went through to create it? If you did program it yourself, which coding language did you learn?
I'm currently enrolled in an online course which is teaching me Android Studio and just wanted to know other programs to create apps! Thanks c:

my partner and I drew out the idea, then hired a coder. along the way I also learned some coding, and the iOS version was written in cocos-2D (not x). however, since we're switching to dual-platforms, it's all being re-written in c++.

delphiinium wrote:Awww, no Android version? I look forward to playing this, but I don't own an Apple device.

it's coming... in 2017 for sure. >__<

RandomSia wrote:Hi, so I had played this at the beginning but had stopped for long while and decided to try to pick it back up again since it seems almost totally different and I figured I could start from scratch but it seems I had connected my Facebook once upon a time but I don't even remember how to play! :lol: Is there a way to restart? Or at least access the tutorial?

Also, I figured I would still try to play but when I click on the various locations there is nothing there. Except for the locked one that says I can't access it, :lol:. Please help xD

gosh, seems the blank zones is a common problem amongst older players. can you send in your FB details to info@rainbowtail.net? I'd like to take a look into your account and see if there's any common stuff, narrow down the bug.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icantswim » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Just wondering~ is it possible to get some of the starters later in the game? ;;
I'm in love with Frooma but I got Durgo.
I did not realize they were considered "starters" in the beginning.
I already purchased my welcome package and have gotten a few legendaries so I'd rather not restart x).
Again, just wondering, if it's not possible I'll survive c:
ImageImage
icantswim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Seza wrote:
Just wondering~ is it possible to get some of the starters later in the game? ;;
I'm in love with Frooma but I got Durgo.
I did not realize they were considered "starters" in the beginning.
I already purchased my welcome package and have gotten a few legendaries so I'd rather not restart x).
Again, just wondering, if it's not possible I'll survive c:

currently it's not possible, but we may do starter events in the future. so never say never. ^^
and thanks so much for supporting our game!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:04 am

RandomSia wrote:Hi, so I had played this at the beginning but had stopped for long while and decided to try to pick it back up again since it seems almost totally different and I figured I could start from scratch but it seems I had connected my Facebook once upon a time but I don't even remember how to play! :lol: Is there a way to restart? Or at least access the tutorial?

I'm having the exact same problem too. Only one I can actually play on mine is the Rockobo Arena.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:34 am

this may be caused if you've switched your primary FB login email, but either way, we'll try and fix it in the next patch!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me