CLOSED

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Whats your NOtp?

Postby SuperHalcon » Tue May 19, 2020 6:47 pm

There's usually no ship I'll object to unless it's morally wrong.
(This ship is from Your Turn To Die)

However the only ship I will physically recoil to is SaraGin, or to be honest any ship with Gin because he is a literal child.

However I'd say especially SaraGin because oh my god I just want to enjoy their platonic, almost parent/son and or sister/brother relationship. Please, familial bonds, even if not blood related, are good for Sara to have so she doesn't go insane. Making that romantic is a next level of gross and disturbing!
‏‏‎ ‎Image
SuperHalcon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockiest » Mon May 25, 2020 11:59 am

I just hate Riley x Lucas (Girl Meets World - Disney).

I know it's been like 3 years and I haven't watched that show since middle school, but I know many fans who are still upset with the creators' choice. It was absolutely a huge missed opportunity to show that the main character can't always get what they want. The age difference between the actors also messed up their on-screen chemistry.

ImageImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImage
Hi! My name is Rockiest.
I love The Lion King and Disney.
I haven't played in years pls don't attack
RE-ORGANIZING PETS LOL
Have a wonderful day/night!

ImageImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rockiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawfurries » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:09 pm

most ships from ok k.o. that aren't cannon make zero sense to me. why do people ship dendy and k.o. when they are clearly just friends. in the episode she first appears in, "i am dendy," it is C L E A R that she only wants to be his friend. like undeniably clear. k.o. clearly doesn't care about romance. he's 6 - 11 years old (for those who don't watch the show: that is his canon age. yeah... i know, it makes me angry, too.) so is she. they are in elementary school... b r u h.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
strawfurries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:18 am

Shipping the members of the same kpop group, I see a TON of it in the SKZ fandom and it's just.. really really weird? Of course they're going to be super affectionate with each other. They're brothers.

I don't know what group it was but I heard fans were shipping two members of a group so intently with each other it actually hurt their relationship :1

That's what I meant/said, I was just focusing on SKZ
V
Last edited by .Kira Nightblade. on Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby helmet party » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:20 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Shipping the members of the same kpop group, I see a TON of it in the SKZ fandom and it's just.. really really weird? Of course they're going to be super affectionate with each other. They're brothers.

I don't know what group it was but I heard fans were shipping two members of a group so intently with each other it actually hurt their relationship :1

Shipping ANY K-Pop members is bad. Period. Doesn't matter the group.
I don't like K-Pop, but K-Pop members aren't fictional characters. They're real people. They shouldn't be shipped, especially with people they don't have any romantic relations to.
buildin' a sentry !

max any neos/him adult

medic's #1 fan ! formerly POSTAL 2

helmet party

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:17 am

Puyo wrote:
.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Shipping the members of the same kpop group, I see a TON of it in the SKZ fandom and it's just.. really really weird? Of course they're going to be super affectionate with each other. They're brothers.

Shipping ANY K-Pop members is bad. Period. Doesn't matter the group.
I don't like K-Pop, but K-Pop members aren't fictional characters. They're real people. They shouldn't be shipped, especially with people they don't have any romantic relations to.

AGREED. I hate how often I see people talk about "Chanbaek" in EXO and act like IT'S REAL WHEN IT ISN'T. I honestly feel like it's made Chanyeol and Baekhyun not hang out in public as often as they used to.
All kpop ships are so gross and weird.
It's disturbing when I see fanart of Chen kissing another EXO member since he's a married man. o,o
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffehPinkX » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 am

I hate the ship of Dustin x Shadow from the SkyTalons series since the TRUE otp is def Cornelius x Shadow
PLEASE CLICK THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image
FluffehPinkX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MontgomeryMontgomery » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:43 am

Okkkkk I am firmly against Sunnyflight in WoF. I'm not super into Starspeaker either, but my GOODNESS it is way better than Sunnyflight!
It is literally canon that Sunny only views Starflight as a sibling, which they pretty much are considering they hatched together, grew up together, etc etc. (i also headcanon sunny as aro but that's besides the point)
It wouldn't make any sense for Sunny to just turn around and marry Starflight, especially after the Darkest Night took place! Plus, I find shipping the original DoD with one another to be super messed up (again, they are practically SIBLINGS). I could also go on a whole rant with DoD 2.0 about how Moonbli isn't a great ship, but that one is more just pure salt with my main reason being "yeah that's great but have you considered Umbli"
I mean, sure, have your Sunnyflight (and your Moonbli) but I just don't personally see it at all.
★★★
Hey there o/
I'm Meghan!
ImageImage
Nick pet enthusiast & lover of snakes
Have a nice day :D
★★★
MontgomeryMontgomery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby helmet party » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:53 pm

ANY ship involving irl people unless the people being shipped explicitly say they're fine with it.
I was looking up Vinesauce fanart earlier and there was literally Vinny x Joel (some of the streamers for vinesauce) ship art and like.....no? Don't? They're not fictional characters they're real damn people.
buildin' a sentry !

max any neos/him adult

medic's #1 fan ! formerly POSTAL 2

helmet party

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MontgomeryMontgomery » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:05 am

Puyo wrote:ANY ship involving irl people unless the people being shipped explicitly say they're fine with it.
I was looking up Vinesauce fanart earlier and there was literally Vinny x Joel (some of the streamers for vinesauce) ship art and like.....no? Don't? They're not fictional characters they're real damn people.

This!!! So much!! You are completely right!
In the Hermitcraft fandom, a lot of people ship the Hermits. Who are real people. What the heck?! Even if that wasn't bad enough, a lot of them are not only irl married but also have children! Not the mention some of the Hermits have 1-3 decades between them in age, the oldest being TFC at ~60 and youngest being Mumbo at ~25.
Real life shipping is creepy as heck and everybody needs to stop doing it.
★★★
Hey there o/
I'm Meghan!
ImageImage
Nick pet enthusiast & lover of snakes
Have a nice day :D
★★★
MontgomeryMontgomery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery