What Books do you REALLY Want to be Movies?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Books do you REALLY Want to be Movies?

Postby FlyingTiger » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Eclipse's Daughter wrote:I LOVE CHAOS WALKING! I can't wait for the 3rd book but it doesn't come out until next September :cry: It would be such an amazing movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait either, though I'd go absolutely insane if he left off with another cliffhanger. I will not be content until Todd and Viola have defeated every possible danger and are safe and happy. Not sure how I feel about Lee... I don't wanna hate him because I always want to root for the underdog, but Todd is my favorite, always. The love triangle is seriously stressing me out! XD
Anyway!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is an awesome series... I like that they aren't long but have somewhat involved plots.
I might have to read Warriors if a movie comes out. By the number of people who are addicted, it must be pretty good.

I have my mother’s dreams,
I have my father’s eyes.
You can’t take that from me.
Just go ahead and try.
The Crescent City sleeps
while giants in the sky
preparing to unleash,
let loose a mighty cry.
Can nobody save us?
Will anyone try?
Pyre is burning,
the severance in tight.
And all along, they’re saying:
Help is on the way
(they said, they said)
Help is on the way.
They never came.
"Help is on the Way" Rise Against
FlyingTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby USSEnterprise » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Every Soul a Star. I LOVE Wendy Mass books and I would want to see how they did the 3 perspective thing.
I love these elderly boys.
such wonderful boysImageImagetruely a gift.
USSEnterprise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fang Fan Forever » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I can't wait either, though I'd go absolutely insane if he left off with another cliffhanger. I will not be content until Todd and Viola have defeated every possible danger and are safe and happy. Not sure how I feel about Lee... I don't wanna hate him because I always want to root for the underdog, but Todd is my favorite, always. The love triangle is seriously stressing me out! XD
[/quote]

I don't think he will considering it's the 3rd and final book XD! And I know about the love thing! I was just waiting for something to happen, it kind of made me angry when nothing with Todd and Viola happened. I love Lee but not for Viola, he's so sweet! It would be such an amazing movie if they made it right! And the spackle that is numbered 1017 guess what! That's my locker number!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's weird.
I used to be Eclipse's Daughter...Btw- I don't get online much during the weekdays!
Sadly Basketball season is over :( but with a really good final of 11-2! Or something like that.
Clicky my friends please? Image Image Image Image
Fang Fan Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm

kaizariu wrote:Warrior Cats!!!

I totally agree!
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuda » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 pm

The key to rondo and the wizard of rondo by Emily Rodda. Or Newes from the dead by Mary Hooper 8-)
My fursona Bosco
Kuda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 am

exeters-kiss wrote:

The Anita Blake series lol I would kill to see that in theaters, I know they would have to make them pg-13 most likely, but I wouldn't care
any of Tamora Pierces books too, i would kill to see her books as movies

Dude! I completely agree! I LOVE the Anita Series, though if they were to make any of the books after Lunatic Cafe (I think it was that book) into movies they would probably be rated R or NC-17 XD
Chaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exeters-kiss » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 am

Chaotic wrote:
exeters-kiss wrote:

The Anita Blake series lol I would kill to see that in theaters, I know they would have to make them pg-13 most likely, but I wouldn't care

Dude! I completely agree! I LOVE the Anita Series, though if they were to make any of the books after Lunatic Cafe (I think it was that book) into movies they would probably be rated R or NC-17 XD

Yeah I think Bloody Bones was the first...really graphic one lol I <33 Anita, shes one of my favorite female characters ever, and the vampires in it aren't...retarded lol *coughcough-TWILIGHT-coughcough* I would squee when I was in the theater every time Jean-Claude was on screen, and I think I would faint when the movies got to were Asher was in them

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love
<3
exeters-kiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GummyKarp » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 am

I would love to see the book raptor red as a movie. It was a great book.
GummyKarp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eila » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am

I would love it if Hunger Games was made into a book and Catching Fire! Someone already said that but i am too lazy to quote it! : ) Also, The Warrior Heir as well as The Wizard Heir! They are really good books! Also The Hobbit, but they are already making that into a movie! I cant wait! Is anyone else obsessed with Lord of the Rings? I feel like such a geek! Some other books too but i cant think of them!
Image~Image

You are beautiful.
Eila

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

exeters-kiss wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
exeters-kiss wrote:

Yeah I think Bloody Bones was the first...really graphic one lol I <33 Anita, shes one of my favorite female characters ever, and the vampires in it aren't...retarded lol *coughcough-TWILIGHT-coughcough* I would squee when I was in the theater every time Jean-Claude was on screen, and I think I would faint when the movies got to were Asher was in them

Yeah all those hunks Anita has, I think all the women in the theatre would be swooning....or drooling lol =D
Chaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me