Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby sorroh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:34 pm

1) huge men throwing rubber at each other and slamming their bodies into each other (kinda obvious)
2) Picking up dogs from their Olympic racing career and trapping them in my living quarters.
3) A town is threatened by a volcano and the main characters best friend becomes a cult leader and the second best friend is bullied into depression and the lead still stops the volcano even though he crushes about 4 dreams in the process just because he didn't want to move
๐•ท๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐– | ๐•พ๐–๐–Š/๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— | ๐•ฌ๐––๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–š๐–˜
sorroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๅฟƒ่ฃกๅญธ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm

AnotherDarkHeart wrote:1. An expansion obsessed company created by a dead guy that makes heartbreaking movies.
2. Music created by people put through training factories created by giant companies in Asia.
3. People who wear too much black scream on stage.
4. A show about a young girl who loves her man and killing people.
5. Spoiled kid has a demon slave.
6. Honor roll student has a god complex and attempts to kill most of the population.
7. Two twenty-somethings with edgy haircuts complain about their lives on YouTube.

2 is kpop, 5 is Black Butler.

Most of these are what I wrote several pages back. I pasted them since no one guessed any of them.
1. Elementary school girl is forced to look for magic cards she accidentally scattered. Assisted by a flying plushie, a best friend who fawns over her, a straight boy who becomes bi with magic, and a pretty teacher.

2. Princess-turned-barmaid/waitress teams up with bartender, pig, big girl, small boy, guy who gets impaled too many times, and a... guy...? to fight the corrupt kingdom.

3. Handicapped boy meets his senpai and becomes un-handicapped and can now be with the top students among his peers and fulfill his dreams.

4. Teen becomes boy, is hunting down perpetrators for 800+ episodes (and counting!) to make them un-boy him.

5. A light-hearted, multi-dimensional "let's hunt down feathers" quest turns dark pretty fast as storyline proceeds to torture characters and create paradoxes until incomprehensible.

6. Shut-in spills his soda, now he's got to deal with red-eyed, jacket-wearing kids with snakes.

7. Site/game where you're a rodent that parkours its way to get cheese and bring it back to hole. Actually not that kid-friendly.

8. Noodly human people coexist with the supernatural, spiders suck, an errand/shop worker boy is everyone's butt monkey and love interest, and everything happens through fate and fair trade.
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ€ข cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast โ€ข
โ€ข ๅˆฅๅ†ๆ€•ๆˆ‘ๅ—ๅ‚ทๅฎณ / ๅฟƒ็†ๆˆฐ็”จๅœจ้€™ๆœชๅ…ๅคช่ฆ‹ๅค– -- โ™ซ โ€ข

ๅฟƒ่ฃกๅญธ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ( อกโ—‰ อœส– อกโ—‰) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm

FreshCookies wrote:
AnotherDarkHeart wrote:1. An expansion obsessed company created by a dead guy that makes heartbreaking movies.
2. Music created by people put through training factories created by giant companies in Asia.
3. People who wear too much black scream on stage.
4. A show about a young girl who loves her man and killing people.
5. Spoiled kid has a demon slave.
6. Honor roll student has a god complex and attempts to kill most of the population.
7. Two twenty-somethings with edgy haircuts complain about their lives on YouTube.

2 is kpop, 5 is Black Butler.

Most of these are what I wrote several pages back. I pasted them since no one guessed any of them.
1. Elementary school girl is forced to look for magic cards she accidentally scattered. Assisted by a flying plushie, a best friend who fawns over her, a straight boy who becomes bi with magic, and a pretty teacher.

2. Princess-turned-barmaid/waitress teams up with bartender, pig, big girl, small boy, guy who gets impaled too many times, and a... guy...? to fight the corrupt kingdom.

3. Handicapped boy meets his senpai and becomes un-handicapped and can now be with the top students among his peers and fulfill his dreams.

4. Teen becomes boy, is hunting down perpetrators for 800+ episodes (and counting!) to make them un-boy him.

5. A light-hearted, multi-dimensional "let's hunt down feathers" quest turns dark pretty fast as storyline proceeds to torture characters and create paradoxes until incomprehensible.

6. Shut-in spills his soda, now he's got to deal with red-eyed, jacket-wearing kids with snakes.

7. Site/game where you're a rodent that parkours its way to get cheese and bring it back to hole. Actually not that kid-friendly.

8. Noodly human people coexist with the supernatural, spiders suck, an errand/shop worker boy is everyone's butt monkey and love interest, and everything happens through fate and fair trade.

You were correct on both of mine, so let me try to guess yours!

I believe 2 is the series Seven Deadly Sins? I really like that series too. Definitely one of my favorites. I think 7 might be Transformice, but I don't know for sure. I have no idea on the rest of them.
Image Image
๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ
hi! i'm aubrey. i love trades and
pms. i have bpd so i'm sorry if
if i'm moody! i'm an infj/4w5/cn

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

abt โ™ซ spty
trd โ˜… mcr
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‘ด๐’€๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ?
LIGHTS OFF
โ™๏ธŽโ˜€ - โ™๏ธŽโ‡ง - โ™’๏ธŽโ˜พ
( อกโ—‰ อœส– อกโ—‰)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๅฟƒ่ฃกๅญธ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 pm

AnotherDarkHeart wrote:-snip-

You were correct on both of mine, so let me try to guess yours!

I believe 2 is the series Seven Deadly Sins? I really like that series too. Definitely one of my favorites. I think 7 might be Transformice, but I don't know for sure. I have no idea on the rest of them.

Yes, 2 and 7 are correct!
โ€ข cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast โ€ข
โ€ข ๅˆฅๅ†ๆ€•ๆˆ‘ๅ—ๅ‚ทๅฎณ / ๅฟƒ็†ๆˆฐ็”จๅœจ้€™ๆœชๅ…ๅคช่ฆ‹ๅค– -- โ™ซ โ€ข

ๅฟƒ่ฃกๅญธ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Tue May 08, 2018 6:06 am

FreshCookies wrote:1. Elementary school girl is forced to look for magic cards she accidentally scattered. Assisted by a flying plushie, a best friend who fawns over her, a straight boy who becomes bi with magic, and a pretty teacher.

Four is Conan, isn't it?
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enichoderm » Tue May 08, 2018 1:32 pm

I'll describe some of my favorite games:
- Time travelling dead detectives.
- Grown adults yell at each other because they don't know how else to deal with their emotions.
- Literal children, along with two siblings, go to destroy the siblings' mother's life's work.
- Sleepy elf boy wakes up to the apocalypse.
- Marshmallow child devours everything because someone disturbed his nap.
- The world is literally on fire. You summon random people from different universes to put it out.
- Biology Jokes and Beans: The RPG Game + Kaiju Mode!
- Iago from Othello, a gentleman, a shapeshifter, a muscleman, and an accountant team up to destroy the universe.

And books:
- A cursed woman seeks the help of a salty, melodramatic Welsh wizard and his sentient fireplace.
- The Chosen One (tm) goes to Magick College.
- Dragons cannot decide who will be queen, so they ask the Special (tm) dragonlings to decide for them.
- 3 orphans are chased by an arsonist turned actor because he's a vile fortune-seeking demon-like person.
- The son of a viking leader tries his best but breaks all the rules regardless. Also, dragons.
Last edited by enichoderm on Tue May 08, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ™ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž โ™ฅ
โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”‘
โ˜… Hello! I'm a pretty new user collecting pets.
โ˜† I like pretty much anything Nintendo-related.
โ˜…
โ˜† Image Image Image Image
โ”•โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”™

enichoderm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enichoderm » Tue May 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Moth.Bunny wrote:Man lives in basement, gets paid for doing nothing, feels entitled to woman's body for teaching her how to sing.

This is Pygmalion/My Fair Lady, is it not?
โ™ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐• ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž โ™ฅ
โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”‘
โ˜… Hello! I'm a pretty new user collecting pets.
โ˜† I like pretty much anything Nintendo-related.
โ˜…
โ˜† Image Image Image Image
โ”•โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”™

enichoderm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 pm

FreshCookies wrote:1. Elementary school girl is forced to look for magic cards she accidentally scattered. Assisted by a flying plushie, a best friend who fawns over her, a straight boy who becomes bi with magic, and a pretty teacher.

7 is Transformice
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidram » Thu May 10, 2018 12:39 am

An overrated Hunger Games video game that should be more about killing each other but is actually about how much money you can steal off your moms credit card so you can buy decorative characters and dance moves
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter โ€ข empty the tanks โ€ข feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Thu May 10, 2018 5:29 am

loud, screaming youtuber with an infected severed eyeball for a mascot.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me