Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby ~Sparrowstep~ » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm

My pet peeve:
When theres a typo in the books I just stare at it for ages.
I really and always hated firestar.
Leopardstar drove me nuts.
I hate how everyone hates dovewing because she 'replaced' hollyleaf.
Dawnpelt was it? (the one who accuses jayfeather of drowning flametail)
Brambleberrys design made my eyes go weird when I saw fanart of her.
Hate how Willowbreeze? (crookedstars mate) had to die and two of their kits. I adored that couple.
Nightcloud, heathertail -.-
Breezepelt whining to his dad. Y u no love me? Notice me senpai crowfeather. Notice mee.
Why couldn't we have lionstar (lionheart)
I hate squirrelflight and bramblestar. I really hope one of them dies. Squirrelflight would be the brattiest leader and she better die kitting.
That's about it.
I actually don't mind rats at all. I kind of think they're quite cute, but that's just me.
Image ImageImageImage
Please click these <3

I will draw for pets! PM me for an example of my art!
~Sparrowstep~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lightttt » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Alright, time to start ranting!

First of all, how Dovewing's power basically took over Ivypool's role in the story. If Dovewing was able to spy on the Dark Forest using her power, that makes Ivypool's work not so special. I realize that it was at the last minute and took a lot of effort on her part, but how come Dovewing gets to do what was supposed to be Ivypool's job? She had to suffer through all those injuries, and Dovewing gets to do pretty much the same thing using her power. It bothers me.

Spottedleaf and Firestar. While Spottedleaf was alive, she really didn't show any feelings for Firepaw at all. It just seemed like he had a tiny crush on her and that was it. But when Spottedleaf died, Firepaw said something along the lines of "Goodbye, my love," then attempted to kill the cat that killed her. Apparently Spottedleaf must have fallen in love with him in StarClan, because she proceeded to help him constantly and downright said that she loved him. It just doesn't make sense.

Ashfur. Just Ashfur. I really dislike how many people defend him for what he did, when he really doesn't have any excuse. Just because this she-cat doesn't like you back, does not mean you get to try murdering her father (also the leader of your Clan!) and her kits. That's insane. Squirrelflight wasn't even rude - she offered to stay friends! Ashfur's only fault was not "loving too much," it was attempted murder over something stupid.

I have more, but this post is getting kinda long...
November 2017 is the first time I've visited this site in two years. I'm pretty much new, I don't remember how anything works :D
Lightttt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Lightttt wrote:First of all, how Dovewing's power basically took over Ivypool's role in the story. If Dovewing was able to spy on the Dark Forest using her power, that makes Ivypool's work not so special. I realize that it was at the last minute and took a lot of effort on her part, but how come Dovewing gets to do what was supposed to be Ivypool's job? She had to suffer through all those injuries, and Dovewing gets to do pretty much the same thing using her power. It bothers me.

Spottedleaf and Firestar. While Spottedleaf was alive, she really didn't show any feelings for Firepaw at all. It just seemed like he had a tiny crush on her and that was it. But when Spottedleaf died, Firepaw said something along the lines of "Goodbye, my love," then attempted to kill the cat that killed her. Apparently Spottedleaf must have fallen in love with him in StarClan, because she proceeded to help him constantly and downright said that she loved him. It just doesn't make sense.

Ashfur. Just Ashfur. I really dislike how many people defend him for what he did, when he really doesn't have any excuse. Just because this she-cat doesn't like you back, does not mean you get to try murdering her father (also the leader of your Clan!) and her kits. That's insane. Squirrelflight wasn't even rude - she offered to stay friends! Ashfur's only fault was not "loving too much," it was attempted murder over something stupid.

/support
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Lightttt wrote:Alright, time to start ranting!

First of all, how Dovewing's power basically took over Ivypool's role in the story. If Dovewing was able to spy on the Dark Forest using her power, that makes Ivypool's work not so special. I realize that it was at the last minute and took a lot of effort on her part, but how come Dovewing gets to do what was supposed to be Ivypool's job? She had to suffer through all those injuries, and Dovewing gets to do pretty much the same thing using her power. It bothers me.

I have more, but this post is getting kinda long...

The top two, I agree with. (Though I love Spottedleaf.)

The last one... Eh, I like Ashfur. He was just a bit insane. He wasn't half as messed up as Hollyleaf was.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atheon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Fuzzeh wrote:Let's not even get started on the genetics in this series again. They clearly have no idea how they work, most of the colors are impossible. XD

*ahem*
the tortie/calico males want to make me puke and scream @ the erins

oh, speaking of couples
oh, would you look at that! bramblexsquirrel is 4th!
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:54 pm

sergio. wrote:
Fuzzeh wrote:Let's not even get started on the genetics in this series again. They clearly have no idea how they work, most of the colors are impossible. XD

*ahem*

oh, speaking of couples

Oh god. Some of those couples make no sense (Sandstorm and Scourge? The heck?) I mostly agree with the list, apart from Firestar and Sandstorm, I like them. But the rest of those couples, just. No.
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Tawnypelt is mates with a gender bender, I've always found it both confusing and funny
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 pm

So, how does Gray Wings brother (I forgot his name) possibly go through so many mates?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:52 am

The Black Cat wrote:
sergio. wrote:

*ahem*

oh, speaking of couples

Oh god. Some of those couples make no sense (Sandstorm and Scourge? The heck?) I mostly agree with the list, apart from Firestar and Sandstorm, I like them. But the rest of those couples, just. No.

I agree with most of the list too. Except I thought instead of Leafpool and Crow, it should have been Feathertail and Crow. I never liked Feathertail, and they really never knew each other that much. If Crow likes Leafpool, let him love.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:11 am

Takk wrote:Tawnypelt is mates with a gender bender, I've always found it both confusing and funny

then you have cats that magically change colours
Last edited by leah- on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me