Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby fallen.galaxy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 pm

I think that Leafpool being demoted and then regained her position is unfair to Brairlight but, sometimes medicine cats have to tend to cats outside of the med cat den in emergencies and Brairlight wouldn't be able to work and get there fast enough. I also believe that they had to carry herbs and tend to cats in battle as well.

(I haven't read the books in about a year so excuse me if I'm wrong)

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:25 am

i dont like how they threw the disabled cats as medicine cats. they could still be warriors, if they worked hard enough.
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:28 am

phan, wrote:i dont like how they threw the disabled cats as medicine cats. they could still be warriors, if they worked hard enough.

same. im glad brightheart managed to be a warrior but i feel like its unfair that most of the medicine cats in the books i've read so far have something wrong with them. or like when there's a cat that has something wrong with them and they get killed off [like that kit that got taken off by a hawk or owl]. i personally feel like they just made the cats that have something wrong with them and won't be loved, or never get a mate because they have something wrong with them, as medicine cats.
Last edited by TeaCat on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagewotwi
hi i like mcr and ffvii. did you know gerard way had a song in ffvii advent children. if you didn't then there ya go
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:30 am

❤ Cat s ❤ wrote:
phan, wrote:i dont like how they threw the disabled cats as medicine cats. they could still be warriors, if they worked hard enough.

same. im glad brightheart managed to be a warrior but i feel like its unfair that most of the medicine cats in the books i've read so far have something wrong with them. or like when there's a cat that has something wrong with them and they get killed off [like that kit that got taken off by a hawk or owl].

The only two cats I can think of that were disabled but not medicine cats are Crookedstar and Deadfoot.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Black Cat » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Keriae wrote:
❤ Cat s ❤ wrote:

same. im glad brightheart managed to be a warrior but i feel like its unfair that most of the medicine cats in the books i've read so far have something wrong with them. or like when there's a cat that has something wrong with them and they get killed off [like that kit that got taken off by a hawk or owl].

The only two cats I can think of that were disabled but not medicine cats are Crookedstar and Deadfoot.

I can recall a part in Tallstar's Revenge where Hopkit (Deadfoot when he was a kit) asked Hawkheart if he could train to be a medicine cat if the clan decided that he couldn't be a warrior due to his twisted paw.
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Black Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 pm

You know, Sunstar's apprentice was Bluestar, Bluestar's apprentice was Firestar, Firestar's apprentice was Bramblestar, Bramblestar's apprentice was BERRYNOSE. This can't happen! There can be no Berrystar!
I can and I will. Watch me.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan
We carry within us the wonders we seek around us.

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:42 pm

chrislion121 wrote:You know, Sunstar's apprentice was Bluestar, Bluestar's apprentice was Firestar, Firestar's apprentice was Bramblestar, Bramblestar's apprentice was BERRYNOSE. This can't happen! There can be no Berrystar!

berrystar next thunderclan leader confirmed.
but, bramblestar could easily take on another apprentice, and bluestar also mentored frostfur and she was not a leader, same goes for firestar and cloudtail ^^
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm

パンダ ♥ wrote:
chrislion121 wrote:You know, Sunstar's apprentice was Bluestar, Bluestar's apprentice was Firestar, Firestar's apprentice was Bramblestar, Bramblestar's apprentice was BERRYNOSE. This can't happen! There can be no Berrystar!

berrystar next thunderclan leader confirmed.
but, bramblestar could easily take on another apprentice, and bluestar also mentored frostfur and she was not a leader, same goes for firestar and cloudtail ^^

Gosh, I'd die if Cloudtail of all cats became leader, with his outspoken personality XD
Better than Squirrelflight being leader though...
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:02 pm

tbh any cat is better than squirrelflight
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 pm

I think that Brackenfur should have become deputy instead of Brambleclaw. He is a good fighter, good hunter, good leader, wise and just about all that you look for in a leader of a clan
I can and I will. Watch me.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan
We carry within us the wonders we seek around us.

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me