๐ŸŒ•FFXIV๐ŸŒ•

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: ๐ŸŒ•FFXIV๐ŸŒ•

Postby chrome » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:27 am

so how's everyone enjoying endwalker so far? (without spoilers)
i've beaten it and it's incredible. i'm a big fan of all the leveling dungeons, the atmosphere for them is really immersive
Image ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
partner
adult - they/them - shark enthusiast
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage Image
chrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:27 am

I've finished Endwalker as well. Currently in tomestone hell to get geared for the raid.

I didn't expect finishing Endwalker to hit me as hard as it did but seeing that "to be continued" in the upper left just feels empty, I guess. I enjoyed it the best I could but I might replay the whole expansion, or at least the end of it, by myself. It was hard to enjoy it when playing it with my mom.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:38 am

I ended up crying over Voice Chat on discord with my Boyfriend :lol: we played it through together and all though he was a little in front of me he walked with me on that last part giving little words of encouragement to keep going.

I have never cried so much in my life and missed so many characters from a game till that expansion, but I'm glad I had him beside me as well through it.

Were also gearing up to try the new savage raids though, we got clears already on the ex fights and had so much fun.

ใ€Ž Chars โ€ข Art Wanted โ€ข Trades โ€ข credit ใ€
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeliR » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:54 am

I play FFXIV as well. Been playing since the beginning of Heavensward. I play a male Miqote by the name Celi Roronoa on Leviathan server. I am currently a male Viera though. Will be changing back soon. FFXIV has been my favorite game for years now.
The jobs I mostly play is WHM, BRD, and DNC, but I have everything at least 80. I have currently 4 90s.

I am more of a midcore player. Highest content I do is extremes, but most of the time I don't get to do them as they are relevant. I don't do Savage (unless it is years later and I can unsync) and never Ultimate. I like to collect mounts and minions (at least the ones I can reasonably get).
CeliR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvo99 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:08 am

figured i'd say hello since i love ff14 and its cool to see others on here too

i'm piccolo corvo on gilgamesh, i started playing a little over an year ago because i wanted to be a catboy and then i ended up getting obsessed with raiding. i spend most of my time in game running savage/ultimates, leveling and also afk'ing in my girlfriend's yard (hi fhey) :3 i main dragoon but love drk, brd and sam too. also really enjoy doing housing stuff sometimes, decorating is fun if i'm not crying over furniture refusing to float.

i don't know what else to include, but if anyone wants to be friends feel free to add!
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ the real florida man โž

corvo
ffxiv raider
bird enjoyer
in love with gothic knight

credit
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
corvo99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrior of Light » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:09 am

^ Cheering you on from afar and giving you the best of luck with floating your furniture. I could never ๐Ÿฅฒ

I took a break from Cs and completely forgor about my thread๐Ÿ’€ but it's nice to see so many 14 players!! I'm still emotionally recovering from endwalker albeit slowly. Also gl to those doing the newish savages I'll cheer you as I refuse to touch it with a 5 foot pole. Manifesting Island sanctuary...
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
wip
โœง ใ€๐•Š๐•Œโ„‚โ„ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•†๐•Œโ„ ๐”ฝ๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผใ€‘โœง

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœง-๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค&๐•Š๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-โœง
PSN-Odd_Mooseโ—Dc-HouseOfKellsโ—โ™ž
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ยซ๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•–๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐••๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช!ยป
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
โ–ฟ

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

| ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟ |
| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹5 , ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ |
โ–ต
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gothic knight » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:30 am

Warrior of Light wrote:^ Cheering you on from afar and giving you the best of luck with floating your furniture. I could never ๐Ÿฅฒ

I took a break from Cs and completely forgor about my thread๐Ÿ’€ but it's nice to see so many 14 players!! I'm still emotionally recovering from endwalker albeit slowly. Also gl to those doing the newish savages I'll cheer you as I refuse to touch it with a 5 foot pole. Manifesting Island sanctuary...

someone told me island sanctuary will probably be coming in 6.1 which is presumably in april but don't quote me on it. the live letter for 6.1 is in march though so the patch itself shouldn't be too much further out than that unless covid causes some funky problems.i really hope it's enjoyable and also i hope that the things we can plant are actually modeled. it was so disappointing last time i planted something because i wanted pumpkins in my yard for the ~aesthetic~ but they just turned out to look like cabbages...
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ยฉ
x
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”˜
gothic knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyperboreia » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:54 pm

here i amโ€ฆ a month later because i haven't been on this site in years and had the urge to come back and revamp my profile to something surely unrelated to this thread's topic. haha, anyways, hi! glad we've all heard of the critically acclaimed mmorpg here ๐Ÿ’•

my main is whitley schnee on sargatanas (with oc alts on primal/crystal who haven't yet cleared 6.0.) i've been crying through my first raid tier (just progged p4s p2 act 2/3 a few hours agoโ€ฆ) but low sticks irl means i haven't logged on otherwise. which is a shame because that means i'm going to have to rush all my weeklies later ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

endwalker. did something to me! (i really liked it. the lore in late 6.0 and panda is a big favorite and i wish i could replay it again.) i'm exclusively WHM/FSH in savage-level content (to everyone's chagrin) but i'm otherwise a huge omnicaster/physranged/dol player. i can flex any role, though, so if you need a fill-in or need something craft/gathered feel free to ask, and i'll do my best!
โ€œ โ€” believe, and walk in faith!
let the light of your soul shine
for all to see. โ€ฆnot quite the

ely ใƒŸโ˜† any pronouns

have you heard of the critically
acclaimed mmorpg final fantasy
xiv with a rereleased free trial
that goes up to level 60 and
includes the award-winning
expansion heavensward?

outcome you'd imagined, but
a fitting one nonetheless.

don't you think so, โ€”โ€”? โ€
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
โ–Š
hyperboreia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sighs_alot » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:59 am

I'm casting resurrection on this topic~

My husband got me hooked on the game during stormblood! I'll admit I joined mainly the glamours and minions lol
Image.........

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
................sighs
she/they | adult | queer | artist
nature, drawing, animals, video games,
food, plants, rain, cartoons, coffeeImage
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
sighs_alot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:11 am

slghs wrote:I'm casting resurrection on this topic~

My husband got me hooked on the game during stormblood! I'll admit I joined mainly the glamours and minions lol

I have over 200 minions I think :lol: and I'm a huge mount fiend Ive lost count on how many mounts I've got.
Glamour is the end game for me I love making new glamours for my 3 characters especially my buns
ใ€Ž Chars โ€ข Art Wanted โ€ข Trades โ€ข credit ใ€
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery