★ Stardew Valley Thread ★ {new poll}

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Favorite bachelorette?

Abigail
28%
Emily
12%
Haley
16%
Leah
24%
Maru
8%
Penny
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ★ Stardew Valley Thread ★ {new poll}

Postby screamingrainfrog » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:18 am

Oh my gosh I love stardew valley so much but wouldn't this thread belong in the clubs/armies section? :0

Anyway my favorite character is sebastian closely followed by krobus <3
Least favorite is Clint. My favorite map is the forest farm because of the hard wood you can get and just because I find it pretty. I've played this game on so many different devices over the years I think I'd have thousands of hours on it. Like I've been playing since 2015? 2016? A long time lol but my laptop got stolen, then my phone got stolen but on my new phone I have about 60 hours 😅
I love love this game so much it's such a big comfort to me
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:58 pm

oohh how different is it to play on mobile?
ive been debating if its worth it just to always have it with me when im able to play,
but im so stubborn abt getting used to controls and such lol
also oof sorry abt the laptop being stolen, nightmare scenario :(
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:24 am

another eternity wrote:
oohh how different is it to play on mobile?
ive been debating if its worth it just to always have it with me when im able to play,
but im so stubborn abt getting used to controls and such lol
also oof sorry abt the laptop being stolen, nightmare scenario :(

It's a little different at first. Controls take a little bit to get used to but I like it! Plus you have the option between using a joystick and tap to move.
I've seen people say they struggle with fishing on mobile but that has never really been an issue for me.
I haven't played on PC or anything in ages though so I can't quite remember how long it took me to adjust or exactly what that process was like.
I'm very happy just playing on mobile now though, it has all the content plus autoattack that can help in the mines 😅
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:36 am

Hi! I just got this game for my switch yesterday - so I only have about 1.5 hours on it so far. But, I really like it! I should probably look up a tutorial on the controls, since I have a hard time figuring out certain things - like how to check the journal. Lol!

I picked a forest farm, because where I live IRL there isn't a lot of trees, and trees remind me of where I grew up. (:

Any advice for a newbie? I've played Animal Crossing since it came out on the game cube, and have also played a lot of Harvest Moon games, but this is still a learning curve, haha!
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:58 pm

sunny*days*ahead wrote:Hi! I just got this game for my switch yesterday - so I only have about 1.5 hours on it so far. But, I really like it! I should probably look up a tutorial on the controls, since I have a hard time figuring out certain things - like how to check the journal. Lol!

I picked a forest farm, because where I live IRL there isn't a lot of trees, and trees remind me of where I grew up. (:

Any advice for a newbie? I've played Animal Crossing since it came out on the game cube, and have also played a lot of Harvest Moon games, but this is still a learning curve, haha!

ooh my tip is to carry around an extra chest if you can! helps when you're fishing and mining and have a full inventory; i always drop off my farm tools in 'em before going mining. there are maps on the wiki that show where people walk and make items despawn too bc sadly you can't have them everywhere.
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:57 am

^That's a great tip, thank you!! I had no idea you could carry around the chests, or place items outside of your farm! Lol! Thank you!!
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me