»Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: »Animal Crossing New Horizons Discussion«

Postby SupernaturalJem » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:01 pm

Seall wrote:
SupernaturalJem wrote:Just saw that in August there will be one new item to the game. It's a t-shirt for Tomato Festival.

Tomato festival? I’ve never heard of that. Is it an event in New Horizons?

Not really an event in game, just the t-shirt for it I think. It's a real event that takes place on a Wednesday at the end of August in Spain.
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Bluebear, my second favorite villager (after Julian) was at the campsite today. It took me four times of closing out the game and getting back on it for it to let me get rid of Chai instead of any others (since I have her card, I can always bring her back if I want). So I will have my second dreamy soon. :)

Still can't get the green mum no matter what I do lol. And Redd just refuses to give me the last piece of art I need to finish the art room in the museum.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:10 am

SupernaturalJem wrote:Bluebear, my second favorite villager (after Julian) was at the campsite today. It took me four times of closing out the game and getting back on it for it to let me get rid of Chai instead of any others (since I have her card, I can always bring her back if I want). So I will have my second dreamy soon. :)

Still can't get the green mum no matter what I do lol. And Redd just refuses to give me the last piece of art I need to finish the art room in the museum.

I have a couple green mums if you'd like to have them! :3
Don't need anything for them.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art lines by: SpindleSpice
Colour/Edits by Me ~
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Finally got the motherly statue and completed the museum art collection. Thank goodness that's done.

SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Mon May 22, 2023 5:39 pm

oh woof old thread huh! revival, revival--
i just spent like. over an hour trying to get bea with the good ol talk and reset game trick
they kept giving villagers i really wanted to stay to move out and its like. <3 no absolutely not
also ngl i thought the game winning for the "should i move" question was like...scripted to always win? i won like, 7-8 times?
and then i lost one and was like oh my god wait it's legit chance
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckshuffler » Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm

another eternity wrote:
oh woof old thread huh! revival, revival--
i just spent like. over an hour trying to get bea with the good ol talk and reset game trick
they kept giving villagers i really wanted to stay to move out and its like. <3 no absolutely not
also ngl i thought the game winning for the "should i move" question was like...scripted to always win? i won like, 7-8 times?
and then i lost one and was like oh my god wait it's legit chance

god ur like the exact opposite of me when it comes to the game bit. i have the worst luck at it and even when i DO get it right the villager in the tent says that a villager i really like wants to move, so i basically just did all that for nothing.

speaking of bad campsite experiences i think pietro was one of my first campsite villagers? and i needed him so badly but i could never get the game prompt to come up, so i just decided to let him slide by. the next day i realized that i still had one leftover plot. meaning that i could've gotten him a lot easier if my brain wasn't complete dogwater at the time. pain and agagony.

Image rooks + noize Image she/they/it/he + neoprns Image

ImageImageImage

🎨 – official material
duckshuffler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Wed May 24, 2023 5:27 pm

steamycottoncandy wrote:god ur like the exact opposite of me when it comes to the game bit. i have the worst luck at it and even when i DO get it right the villager in the tent says that a villager i really like wants to move, so i basically just did all that for nothing.

speaking of bad campsite experiences i think pietro was one of my first campsite villagers? and i needed him so badly but i could never get the game prompt to come up, so i just decided to let him slide by. the next day i realized that i still had one leftover plot. meaning that i could've gotten him a lot easier if my brain wasn't complete dogwater at the time. pain and agagony.

me and my weirdly high luck in games (not complaining tho >>) but NOOOO oh thats such a horror story. the games are so nerve wracking especially those "which suit is it" like pls no thats such a low chance-- and it is genuinely so hard for it to start listing villagers you dont want. for a minute i thought it was a static villager it would always pick bc it kept going for gigi

pietrooooo is so cute i hope that you can get him eventually :( pain and agony!! but literally the game prompt is so weird sometimes right, like with bea i thought i had imagined being able to invite villagers past the limit because she just would noooott give me the prompt for "omg,,its so nice here.."

speaking of the card games(TM), is it just me or do you only win the items if it's something you don't want?
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me