░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Rainbowtail - 2.7.5: World Overhaul + Avatars

Postby sketchi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Dogian wrote:http://rainbowtail.wikia.com/wiki/Types

Type Chart needed to be finished! Any your contributions on our wiki must be welcomed, any pages such as Gemling pages should be great as well!

we're thinking about simplifying the type chart. still working on it!

Tigerflame5 wrote::raging; I got really far on it on my mom's phone. Then my mom decided to delete everything that I had on her phone because she said she didn't have space left even though I checked it and her apps take twice as much. There goes all my progress.

ah no! that sucks. facebook connect is definitely recommended to save your progress forever... we'd like to add other ways to save progress too, but it'll be after android.

username by me wrote:Sketchi, we have a problem…
So there is literally no world that has fubbun in it! (That is not unlocked because I thought I had to still unlock two more worlds but idk because the new map is a little confusing, seems like a little ridiculous if you can only get this one star pet in the last two worlds of the game), And this wouldn't bother me so much, except I need 8 funbuns total to level up to a Bellpurr and the calendar only gives you six. So now I'm sad that I won't be able to get a Bellpurr :(

we're still working on the distribution! I'll bring up this point so they can be added in to earlier levels.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 am

Loving the latest update. I think my favorite bit is this >>> "Gemlings now have different Spirit Summon requirements, so using weak but fast-to-summon Gemlings may become a viable option."

I find that it is definitely a viable option. Firejin has been most helpful and it had been ages since I'd used one.
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:56 pm

I found a bit of a glitch while playing through some early worlds to try and get the Waterbeans I need to finally evolve my starter? I believe it was mentioned before, but I figured I'd mention it nonetheless.
I'd managed to get a match-5 D.Firebat while playing level 1-9, after the one given to you at the start to show off match-5 gemlings' powers. It was at the bottom of the screen near the one enemy I had left to defeat and and a set of two other purple gems. I always try to move my match-5's as far as they'll go before matching them up and setting them off, so they'll have more blasts, so I switched it with the enemy before matching it. But though the enemy was defeated, it didn't seem to count towards the counter, as seen here:

I continued the level as normal, even aiming specifically for the place where the enemy had been before, but to no avail. I eventually ran out of moves and lost, because there were no more enemies I could defeat to lower the counter:

And I did lose a heart as a result of the loss:

It's not such a big deal for me, since I'm just playing on early levels that are easy to beat at the moment, but I thought it would be worth checking into! I'm going to try to recreate it again if I can as well, to make sure it wasn't a one-time thing or if I missed any of the necessary steps.

EDIT:

I did it again, this time using a match-5 Electrojin and three remaining enemies. Oddly, one of them seemed to be counted while the remaining two did not? Also, one of them left their loot on the board for the rest of the game:

(And for the record, no, I did not receive any of the loot I should have for defeating them :p)
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kasper » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:29 am

I just started RT. Might I say, it's my new favourite thing <3
Kasper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 am

Bill Ciforce wrote:I found a bit of a glitch while playing through some early worlds to try and get the Waterbeans I need to finally evolve my starter? I believe it was mentioned before, but I figured I'd mention it nonetheless.
I'd managed to get a match-5 D.Firebat while playing level 1-9, after the one given to you at the start to show off match-5 gemlings' powers. It was at the bottom of the screen near the one enemy I had left to defeat and and a set of two other purple gems. I always try to move my match-5's as far as they'll go before matching them up and setting them off, so they'll have more blasts, so I switched it with the enemy before matching it. But though the enemy was defeated, it didn't seem to count towards the counter, as seen here:
SNIP

This has happened to me a couple of times too. I'll remember to report which level and which gemling it involved if it happens again.

Oh, and yes please on better Funbun gemling distribution. 205 gemlings and no Funbuns to level up those cute Purrlings makes me a sad, sad, Rainbow Gem player. ;)
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstuff » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:58 am

Mark ~
ミ☆ she/her, art student, enfp
starstuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camiriel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Any update on the funbuns? Is it possible to make them available as one of the daily's in the shop?
Camiriel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyren » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Any news on the Andriod version? I can barely use my iPhone without wanting to smash it and I'm switching to Andriod once the Andriod version is released.
Lyren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:49 am

Camiriel wrote:Any update on the funbuns? Is it possible to make them available as one of the daily's in the shop?

That would be super! I'd pay 800 beans for a Funbun if it meant I could level up my Purrchat :thumbup:
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:49 pm

funbuns will definitely be more accessible in the next patch. lots of cool stuff for you guys next patch, coming soon! I'll probably be able to leak some info about it soon hehe

BioWolf wrote:Any news on the Andriod version? I can barely use my iPhone without wanting to smash it and I'm switching to Andriod once the Andriod version is released.

it's 80% done, so hang in there! it'll be so much better for us when we have android out too, since then when we add in new stuff it'll be added to both at the same time (instead of adding to iOS, then doing it again for android, which we currently have to do OTL)

thanks for the bug reports guys, they always help!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me